Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Zedo_Saeron
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:54 pm
Zedo moved at a dead sprint towards the commotion of the battle, with his new toy from the bar bouncing on his shoulder as he held the trigger in his right hand. Each silent step he made brought him closer and closer to the back of a figure he could see holding a girl, the hem of her dress barely scraping the ground as he hoisted her up. Zedo noticed another figure in black... well, he was dressed in black and was being (what looked like) slowly eater by a black mass.

In one fluid motion Zedo leapt past the man in the ooze and a number of cannons, had just enough time to ponder, "Is that a troll's corpse?" and landed gracefully; at the same time levelling the shotgun he acquired from the bartender with one had at the back of the sinister-looking being's head.

Zedo pulled the trigger, and with a flash and a bang from the barrel of the gun the being disappeared. As the girl fell Zedo gripped her under arm and pulled her up quickly. He turned, gun still poised ready in one hand, and surveyed the man who had formerly been covered with ooze. Though Zedo could not see the being he had just pumped some steamin' hot metal into, he was sure it was not finished. Something about it was... unnatural.

As the forces drew ever-nearer to their positions, Zedo shouted over the noise, "Where do I fit into this Three-Quarter Time Waltz of War?"

((OOC: I didn't mean to have Zedo "kill" Apocolypse, it was just a means to get him away))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:50 pm
Sogue looked around in confusion. A great many odd events seemed to have transpired all in an extremly short amount of time. He was just minding his own business, shooting towers with the cannon, when a figure had lept over him with a grace and finesse that was largely uncommon within the Dark Hand's forces. Before Sogue could deduct who this person was, he felt a tingling on his boot. He looked down, spying the negative energy coalescing toward him.
Sogue jumped, not completly sure what the energy would do to him, but completly sure it would be nothing good. As he heard a loud 'bang,' the mass turned and slithered away. Sogue stood up, rather relieved. He saw the stranger helping Helena up and dashed toward him, withdrawing Form as he did.
He gingerly, though seriously, placed the tip of his blade at the back of the man's neck.

"Info. Now," Sogue said. It wasn't his style to be so curt, but he didn't have time to waste. There was a battle going on and all, and Sogue was sure Vivi and Vehemoth could use some reinforcements soon. On the other hand, under more questionable circumstances Sogue wouldn't have hesitated to simply plunge the blade into the man's throat, but the aura about this mystery figure reminded Sogue of something faroff. Something familiar. Sogue felt almost as though bringing harm to this man would only hurt himself.
Sogue shook it off, listening for the figure's reply.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Zedo_Saeron
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:44 am
Zedo felt the wrap about his neck stir slightly, but not physically; more of a shift in energies. No, no. Just wait... he thought at it.

"What a welcome I get for helping a lady up," Zedo sighed quietly. He then turned swiftly to look the man behind him in the face, raising his arms over his head in a stance of surrender as he did. This man was agile, Zedo could tell. Powerful too, it seemed. Had he wanted to, Zedo guessed that running from this group would not be among the wisest of choices.

"I'll cut to the point, as it looks like there's no time to sit can have a long talk about eachother's favorite pass times. I'm Zedo and I'm not on anyone's side. I don't even know what's going on really. But from the looks of things, if two vampires are up aginst a mass of dark-something and an army of the dead; I'm concerned. But perhaps that's not what you wished to know...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:39 pm
From the metal of bullets Epocolypse disformed, he couldn't take a hit at the time, but he wasn't gioing to allow some small interuption ruin his plans.

"sorry boys, I'm under orders." Epocolypse screamed through clentched teeth as his body reformed through fire. he stood a good 10 yards away with the long fire whip snapping behind him in his left hand. His body flexed and the flames around him grew exponentialy(sp). His voice deepened into a growl as he vanished again and then over top of Helena, all in a whirl of flames.

"The girl comes with me. If you value her life, go die!" Epocolypse yelled turning his head back to stare at the new guy. "You have no idea what your getting into stranger, and if you have never scene a man burning eternaly before, then this isn't your kind of game." Epocolypse lifted Helena off the ground again in a neck grip and then lit her on fire. She vanished within seconds along with Epocolypse himself. The flames where replaced instead with another black ooze. Its strange body crawled along the ground after Sogue. You could almost see the pain of traped souls within the figure.

Around Sogue and Zedo, things began to build. The enemy lines where pushing to meet up against the retreating Omega lines. The Dark Hand was almost in complet seige position to lay waste to the castle. The two mobile towers left had now reached close enough for the main defense to attack and was now being striped apart.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:51 pm
((oh brad, if your worried about the thing...its fine. I like that you went back and fixed it through! I kinda play the rool of a dungeon master so alot of the things i do are for story purposes. I may God Mod some times but I have good reason, so don't get mad or anything. I hope Chris told you alot about whats going on, If not i can explain anything and everything. You may be lost some times, but thats kinda how I like it. You are free to do anything you wont. Mostly I work off of what you do, but if not, you can just stick to the main story. If you have any sugestions or concerns, maybe on ways to fit your char. into the story please give them to me))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:31 pm
Sogue slid his blades into their sheathes as if they were born for eachother. He grabbed Zedo by the shoulder, awkwardly pulling him toward him, Sogue started off in a run, to get away from the ooze. He hoped Zedo followed.

"If you dont' have any alliegiences then theres no reason to kill you," Sogue shouted over the din, "But I don't trust you. I could use your help, if you were to offer it. And no, it's not just us two vampires. There are others in this batte, but we're outnumbered. Still. Zedo. A new face, glad to see one." Sogue drew his blades out again as he got some distance away from the ooze. He spied a few Oriens trying to organize and bar his path, and so he decided the time was as good as any to show off a bit for Zedo. Who knows? An impressive display of skill was sometimes all it took to win a man's loyalty. He lept upward, kicking one Orien in the chin. The downed soldier's blade went wild, nicking another's shoulder. Sogue spun slightly, adjusting his position in the air as he felt his blade meet slight resistance. He knew the sound and feeling well enough to identify it as decapitation. He landed, getting up once more. He looked over his shoulder, to see for sure if Zedo had followed close behind him.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:49 pm
"No!" Helena screamed as she felt the fire around her again. His arm around her neck was cutting off her air supply, as well as burning the skin there. She tried to scream again, but too soon was completely engulfed in flame. For a split second, she saw Sogue through the heat, and her heart stopped beating in that moment. Then every thing was gone. Wherever she ended up, she was limp and in pain and sobbing uncontrolably. Terror gripped at her heart, its beat fluctuating between panic and nothing at all. She looked around her, but all was black, either because of her surroundings or because her eyes refused to see. "What's going on?" she yelled to anyone, anything that could hear her. She broke down in sobs again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:22 pm
"Oh no, not another one, Shhh its ok. Hey quickly come over here." A voice called through the darkness. It sounded like a younger middle aged woman. She had low spirits but sounded allot better to see a new face. "hey, over here, come on now." Suddenly the small woman made her way down a ledge and over to the spot where Helena appeared. her skin had become very pale and by the looks of her, had been in this jail cell for a very long time. You could only see her face, lit by a small hole containing the only light in the whole cell. It wasn't much but it didn't take long for your vampire eyes to adjust and then see everything. The cell was a nice size. Large enough for 6 people to live in comfortably. There where beds and tables all over, some knocked to the ground and others broken, but they where still there. To the far left was a large book shelf full of books and other documents. The women that came over to Helena's had now lifted her to her feet and stuck out a hand. "Hi, I'm Lenomie. You must be very confused, I can understand, but everything will be just ok. We will get you out of here as fast as we can."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:50 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue slid his blades into their sheathes as if they were born for eachother. He grabbed Zedo by the shoulder, awkwardly pulling him toward him, Sogue started off in a run, to get away from the ooze. He hoped Zedo followed.

"If you dont' have any alliegiences then theres no reason to kill you," Sogue shouted over the din, "But I don't trust you. I could use your help, if you were to offer it. And no, it's not just us two vampires. There are others in this batte, but we're outnumbered. Still. Zedo. A new face, glad to see one." Sogue drew his blades out again as he got some distance away from the ooze. He spied a few Oriens trying to organize and bar his path, and so he decided the time was as good as any to show off a bit for Zedo. Who knows? An impressive display of skill was sometimes all it took to win a man's loyalty. He lept upward, kicking one Orien in the chin. The downed soldier's blade went wild, nicking another's shoulder. Sogue spun slightly, adjusting his position in the air as he felt his blade meet slight resistance. He knew the sound and feeling well enough to identify it as decapitation. He landed, getting up once more. He looked over his shoulder, to see for sure if Zedo had followed close behind him.

((for Sogue and Zedo))
The battle broke out again. beast and undead creatures of all kinds went wild from all directions and attacked without notice. The small distance between the two of you was now a battle field of its own. The front lines of the Dark hand had trampled over and was now facing up against the castle walls. Sogue and Zedo however where stuck in the of the next wave. between gunshots and swords it was hard to tell enemy from foe. Every one seemed to go down eventually. then just as if Sogue thought he had gotten away the black ooze was still slowly but surly sucking up behind him. It engulfed most of what got in its way but tried to get to Sogue without interruptions.

Meanwhile there was a sudden crack of a familiar whip near Zedo that followed with a crisp laugh. Epocolypse reappeared and didn't look happy, like usual.
"I'm sorry we didn't get the proper introduction. I blame you but I'm willing to look past that. The names Epocolypse. Titan of fire, the ever burning demon blessed by the red Runestone. I am Its opposite entity and exists because of it. So like wise I am just as powerful. You may be?" Epocolypse asked in a friendly tone but any one could here his real sarcasm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:02 pm
Sogue looked back to see the ooze coalescing toward him. He didn't know how to fight the blackness, but he did see Epocalypse. Sogue knew that Zedo and the Titan could probably go against eachother for a while with no clear victor, by why not lend a hand. Mayhap he could even trick the ooze into absorbing Epocalypse, too. Sogue changed his direction, avoiding the ooze, but still heading toward Epocolypse in a roundabout way. He moved quickly past soldiers, only hitting those that were in his direct path. He only even hit these soldiers with severe glancing blows, knocking them off balance and out of his way. By the time they actually recovered Sogue would be too far off to concern them.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:52 pm
Joa-Boo
"Oh no, not another one, Shhh its ok. Hey quickly come over here." A voice called through the darkness. It sounded like a younger middle aged woman. She had low spirits but sounded allot better to see a new face. "hey, over here, come on now." Suddenly the small woman made her way down a ledge and over to the spot where Helena appeared. her skin had become very pale and by the looks of her, had been in this jail cell for a very long time. You could only see her face, lit by a small hole containing the only light in the whole cell. It wasn't much but it didn't take long for your vampire eyes to adjust and then see everything. The cell was a nice size. Large enough for 6 people to live in comfortably. There where beds and tables all over, some knocked to the ground and others broken, but they where still there. To the far left was a large book shelf full of books and other documents. The women that came over to Helena's had now lifted her to her feet and stuck out a hand. "Hi, I'm Lenomie. You must be very confused, I can understand, but everything will be just ok. We will get you out of here as fast as we can."

Helena shrunk back a little from the woman. The movement made her body sting. She hissed at the pain. "I'm sorry." Helena whispered. "Please don't touch me." Helena walked away from Lenomie. She pressed her back against a wall and sunk slowly to the floor, just as reality sunk into her being. She was imprisoned. Helena buried her face in her hands. "Jao-boo's behind this, isn't he?" she asked Lenomie, her voice muffled and strained. She was trying not to break into tears again. Helena stop this. You couldn't control this. No one knew it was coming. Not even Sogue. And he'll find you, you know that. But she didn't. She hadn't known this man for very long. How does she know that he cares for her? He carried you to safety. He brought you food. He kissed you, for goodness sakes, and you're questioning his loyalty to you? Pathetic. "You're right." Helena said aloud to herself. "Lenomie?" Helena looked up at the pale woman. "I can trust you right? Give me your hand."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:30 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue looked back to see the ooze coalescing toward him. He didn't know how to fight the blackness, but he did see Epocalypse. Sogue knew that Zedo and the Titan could probably go against eachother for a while with no clear victor, by why not lend a hand. Mayhap he could even trick the ooze into absorbing Epocalypse, too. Sogue changed his direction, avoiding the ooze, but still heading toward Epocolypse in a roundabout way. He moved quickly past soldiers, only hitting those that were in his direct path. He only even hit these soldiers with severe glancing blows, knocking them off balance and out of his way. By the time they actually recovered Sogue would be too far off to concern them.

The crowd did just that. They fell and died as you passed and give effort but with no success. you came up on the two and could feel the heat of Epocolypse building.
"Why do you still live rat with wings. just stay in your coffin and rot!" Epocolypse yelled, noticing Sogue coming closer. With a snap of his whip a strange figurate or runes formed in a circled and began chanting off. The horrid song creped louder and louder until slowly a giant ripped from out of the ground. This massive dead creature grew arms and eyes randomly around its body. Weapons of all sorts broke from out of its gaping mouth which the zombie wielded all of them in its many hands.
"Abomination, take back what is rightfully yours." Epocolypse commanded cracking the whip again and pointing in Sogue's direction. The giant thing turned to face Sogue and let out a pit full dammed chant. Its voice was head cracking and bellowed the air around.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:38 pm
Arthien
Joa-Boo

Helena shrunk back a little from the woman. The movement made her body sting. She hissed at the pain. "I'm sorry." Helena whispered. "Please don't touch me." Helena walked away from Lenomie. She pressed her back against a wall and sunk slowly to the floor, just as reality sunk into her being. She was imprisoned. Helena buried her face in her hands. "Jao-boo's behind this, isn't he?" she asked Lenomie, her voice muffled and strained. She was trying not to break into tears again. Helena stop this. You couldn't control this. No one knew it was coming. Not even Sogue. And he'll find you, you know that. But she didn't. She hadn't known this man for very long. How does she know that he cares for her? He carried you to safety. He brought you food. He kissed you, for goodness sakes, and you're questioning his loyalty to you? Pathetic. "You're right." Helena said aloud to herself. "Lenomie?" Helena looked up at the pale woman. "I can trust you right? Give me your hand."

lenomie's head cracked into Helena's. not on purpose, she could just see the agony on her face.
"please understand, yes you can trust me. I'm trapped to, but if I go, all of Hell will break for me back. I have come to except it. Maybe because I once knew him diffrent." Lenomie said tunring her head to the side. She went to help Helena up and motioned for the few others in the cell to join.
"This here is Nitsu, my son. That over there is Specter and the other girl is Dalia. We have all been here for some time, but you, he doesn't have to know your even here. We could get you out. Trust us."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:44 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

The crowd did just that. They fell and died as you passed and give effort but with no success. you came up on the two and could feel the heat of Epocolypse building.
"Why do you still live rat with wings. just stay in your coffin and rot!" Epocolypse yelled, noticing Sogue coming closer. With a snap of his whip a strange figurate or runes formed in a circled and began chanting off. The horrid song creped louder and louder until slowly a giant ripped from out of the ground. This massive dead creature grew arms and eyes randomly around its body. Weapons of all sorts broke from out of its gaping mouth which the zombie wielded all of them in its many hands.
"Abomination, take back what is rightfully yours." Epocolypse commanded cracking the whip again and pointing in Sogue's direction. The giant thing turned to face Sogue and let out a pit full dammed chant. Its voice was head cracking and bellowed the air around.

Sogue readied his blades. He was growing tired of this nonsense. This slow mutant wouldn't stand a chance against his power. He would refuse to let down against this thing. He needed this chaos to end.

He looked toward Zedo, to see if he had the stranger's support.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:55 pm
((the reason I summon again is to split what you and Zedo are doing.....if he's not here this would be very hard.....try to get him back on again))
Abomination sang louder and grabbed hold of the ground near him to launch it forward. Piles of over turned rocks and dirt spun towards Sogue as the beast continued to sing. Something about its voice made it hard to concentrate, like your thoughts where being invaded by unseen figures washing away at your soul.
"D E U R O N C I S I E S" Abomination hymned in its evil tone.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games