Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Shadow Ways Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:06 am
damn...fallen took out 2 of my ninjas...he finally used the sentry command...gaaah...he took out my second and 4th best...may you rest in peace...ayane and kasumi...wait...why did it have to be those two? O.o ahh well...it matters not...kazekage finally made it to the 1000s now while it is there i will train the ninjas...and they will raid the loathed 3 for me... sweatdrop it is kinda unbelievable that HE could kill 2 of my ninja...he must have had a lot on sentry duty...arg...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:09 am
awww, I'm sorry to hear that. However, props to you for making into the top 15 ranking, I would say this in the SW forums, but I dont' want king zephiel start thinking your my lil ally friend. Speaking of him, he havn't slander me in while, w00t! and I'm a thousand fame higher then him, so yayness ^_^ but if he does start doing a slander-spree, he usually takes out 200 fame in a day. x.X and I am thinking of training my ninja, but I don't know o.O; should I train my weaker ninjas or the stronger ones that are doing the high missions with the better statues?  

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:44 pm
Eva Edin
awww, I'm sorry to hear that. However, props to you for making into the top 15 ranking, I would say this in the SW forums, but I dont' want king zephiel start thinking your my lil ally friend. Speaking of him, he havn't slander me in while, w00t! and I'm a thousand fame higher then him, so yayness ^_^ but if he does start doing a slander-spree, he usually takes out 200 fame in a day. x.X and I am thinking of training my ninja, but I don't know o.O; should I train my weaker ninjas or the stronger ones that are doing the high missions with the better statues?
try the weaker ninja first...it wont hinder your missions as much...i think, and also it seems that rangers is currently busy with bella_donna, so yes now is your chance to skyrocket above him...and i'm going to stay in 13th place for a while...to train my ninja...and vicious...the only reason im at 2400...is well...i have been gettinga lot of 7-stars...and let me tell you they get addicting... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:58 pm
I think my highest mission is six stars and I'm unsure whether I've tried one out yet sweatdrop My top three ninjas is on constant training while the weaker ones does missions to gain good stats. And methinks I should get a little more daring with Cactus, maybe that'll give them better stats...? I need to buy 'em more equipment too gonk  

Vicious-Loner

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:49 pm
Vicious-Loner
I think my highest mission is six stars and I'm unsure whether I've tried one out yet sweatdrop My top three ninjas is on constant training while the weaker ones does missions to gain good stats. And methinks I should get a little more daring with Cactus, maybe that'll give them better stats...? I need to buy 'em more equipment too gonk
lol i had the same problem with kazegakure...speaking of which...their fame mysteriously went down ninja someone must have slandered and...my reports must have deleted it...grr...but who...? fallen havik and daygons are down...it must have been someone else...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:23 am
o_O Spooky...

Heh, I just bought a new ninja. I named her Tenten and the pictue is like a blonde Tayuya xd I have 8 ninjas now, 4 males and 4 females 3nodding It's going fairly good for me right now mrgreen  

Vicious-Loner

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:16 pm
thats werid, that happen to me too, I think I got slander and my fame got down and Conor says, quote xd 'you were probably attacked by another clan that got past your sentries'

so thats probably happen to you

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:19 pm
Vicious-Loner
o_O Spooky...

Heh, I just bought a new ninja. I named her Tenten and the pictue is like a blonde Tayuya xd I have 8 ninjas now, 4 males and 4 females 3nodding It's going fairly good for me right now mrgreen
ahh...so you have the same sense of balance i do... xd  

squalltheknight

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:20 pm
Eva Edin
thats werid, that happen to me too, I think I got slander and my fame got down and Conor says, quote xd 'you were probably attacked by another clan that got past your sentries'

so thats probably happen to you
yeah...good thing nothing was lost though...err...i think...ahh well...they are just gonna stay at their current position...raising weak ninja...and training the stronger ones...so that they'll be battle ready...yes... ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:28 pm
Hmm, well it seems I've magically grown a Clan Jade hating cult on the Shadow Ways forums. o.o Which kind of sucks, anywho, update. Suasa and Rangers have given up I believe. Suasa has no items and soon neither shall Rangers, then they will be slowly broughten down under the thousands by Torrent and Vermillion. Of course, sic_guitar went and attacked Torrent because some anonymous person told him Torrent was raiding him. Which he wasn't. So, I gave sic_guitar a nice slander surprise. If he wants to fight back to me, then I'm gonna bury him. Hopefully I won't have to bother with that. Btw, hayabusa, if anyone gives you s**t while you're training, give me a shout. I'll take care of them. Thanks for your help again you two. smile  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Ribbin
Hmm, well it seems I've magically grown a Clan Jade hating cult on the Shadow Ways forums. o.o Which kind of sucks, anywho, update. Suasa and Rangers have given up I believe. Suasa has no items and soon neither shall Rangers, then they will be slowly broughten down under the thousands by Torrent and Vermillion. Of course, sic_guitar went and attacked Torrent because some anonymous person told him Torrent was raiding him. Which he wasn't. So, I gave sic_guitar a nice slander surprise. If he wants to fight back to me, then I'm gonna bury him. Hopefully I won't have to bother with that. Btw, hayabusa, if anyone gives you s**t while you're training, give me a shout. I'll take care of them. Thanks for your help again you two. smile
no problem, i'd like to help as much as i can...and i hope that the jade hating cult is just an illusion accidentally set up by etami O.o, and as for sic_guitar, i'll try to talk him out of retaliating...since i'm a friend of his... (i think ninja ) and if anyone does try to give me crap while i'm training...i'll try to hold my own first...and i'll tell ya if they are strong psychos X.x  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:12 pm
oh and also...i'll keep fallen and the other two down...just cause its so fun 4laugh ninja  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:20 am
lol XDDD fun is good. And I saw Otomo highest ninja stats o.O; and man. . .don't I feel. . . worthless? but I must keep first place, I will, and its kinda a werid feeling that Sausa and Rangers gave up. . .or so it seems, I notices Rangers fame is going down too o.o;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:27 am
Eva Edin
lol XDDD fun is good. And I saw Otomo highest ninja stats o.O; and man. . .don't I feel. . . worthless? but I must keep first place, I will, and its kinda a werid feeling that Sausa and Rangers gave up. . .or so it seems, I notices Rangers fame is going down too o.o;
heh...thats good...but im still going to continue to train my ninjas...incase they decide to attack one of the weaker ones here...so far my ninjas are well on their way to 200hp 3nodding  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:54 am
200hp x.X the most my ninja has is 105. . .  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff