Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
The Beginning of a beautiful bond: a Naruto love story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:57 pm
Hukari got a really evil idea. she said as she pulled Shukaku closer and kissed him and started to make out with him.
Serene just cowered. "stop doing that Hukari, and YES WE MEAN THAT!" she said angerily.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:59 pm
"Don't look plea... *puking in trash can* yes no doing that" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:10 pm
Serene tried not to gag. "oh, my,god, YOU 2 ARE SO LATER!!!!!!!"
Hukari and SHukaku didn't respond, they just kept making out. Serene just tried as hard as she could to not get sick. "if you two are gonna do that, will you atleast do us the curtousey of TAKING THE IMAGE OUT OF OUR MIND!?!?!??!??!?!?!?"

"I will, JUST GET THAT IMAGE OUT OF THE MIND NOW!"

Hukari obeyed and then all Serene saw in place of the image was black.

"thankyou Hukari." she said greatfully.

Serene just snorted. "you didn't have to tell me that twice." and just looked at Gaara again.
"now that that mentally disturbing interruption was done, what are we gonna do? I don't really feel hungry anymore after seeing that. wanna head off for the Gardens?" she asked. "If we get hungry later, we can probably grab something from a vendor....."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:39 pm
"Sure lets head out to the garden" Said Gaara

"What?" Said Gaara

"Um i'll be right back *more puking in trash can* I don't think I'm gonna be able to eat for a month" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:14 am
"Ok that was just sick Shakaku" Said Gaara

"You do anything and I'll never kill anything again!" Said Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:03 pm
Serene could hear Shukaku and Gaara talking. "Gaara...." she said curiously, "what did shukaku show you just now? should I be scared?"

she then laughed. "hey, well, we better get to the Gardens, I would like to see it in the light BEFORE we explore it in the dark." she said smiling. Serene was so happy, this was one of the first real smiles she had smiled in a REALLY long time.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:10 pm
"You don't want to know what he showed me ever" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:14 pm
"more disturbing than the make-out between those two?" she guessed, a little afraid to hear the answer.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:16 pm
"Much more disturbing then my brother wearing haircurlers" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:19 pm
Serene sweat-dropped at Gaara. "okaaay...I think I know now..........stupid Shukaku! must you always torture us so??!?!?!" she yelled, knowing Shukaku could hear her.

then she thought about it. "on second thought, Shukaku, I already know your answer so just don't say anything........pervert........."  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:22 pm
"I Think they just killed the mood of the entire day" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:30 pm
"yeah....." Serene said really sadly. "and I was actually looking forward to it......" she sadly walked away and then turned around with sad eyes. "Gaara....I'll meet you at home.......bye." and she turned around and ran out the door, tears streaming from her face.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:40 pm

"Ok" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:46 pm
Serene just kept running and running, until her legs were so tired, she collapsed by the fence to the Japanese Garden Gate. she looked up, still crying, and pushed open the gate and walked into the beautiful moonlit garden. in there was a gazebo and she just sat in there and tearfully looked at the full moon above her. she then whispered. "I should have known, he doesn't love me after all...." and then a few hot tears trickled down her face as she sat there staring at the big, beautiful full moon.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:51 pm
"What you talking about silly of course I do" Said Gaara standing above her  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games