Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:43 pm
"what is your problem meanie" she called after reks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:07 am
"He's not being mean, he just has something on his mind." Yuuhi said to Alkaid.  

Hopelessly x_x Alone

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:22 am
Sinn watched Reks walking out of the place, and turned back to Yuuhi and Alkaid, "Actually, I have to go too. I think Itachi is gone by now." He walked down the same path Reks did, and disappeared in the darkness.

((In case nobody got it, Atekeru never existed. Sinn was actually the person at the beginning.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:34 am
Reks laughed at the coment, continueing on his walk.  

Batjesusman

Hopelessly x_x Alone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:29 pm
Yuuhi nodded. "Good bye."
(Yes, I got it.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:33 pm
Mizuumi walked over to Yuuhi. "He, needs you." She whispered in her ear and watched Reks and Sinn leave.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Hopelessly x_x Alone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:34 pm
Yuuhi nodded. "Ok." And she quickly ran into the lake, disappearing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:59 pm
Alkaid looked at Mizuumi confused. "Whats going on here?"she asked mizuumi  

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:35 pm
Reks continued on his walk, finally apearing at his house.. He unlocked the door and stepped inside. He collapsed onto his couch and fell asleep, awaiting tmarrow when the team selections were made.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:51 pm
Alkaid walks home why did i even show up there to begin with its not like any one would accept me  

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:16 pm
Mizuumi noticed everyone had left. Yuuhi's helping the old man and everyone else has gone home, you know what that means Mizuumi? No, what? Havok! No. Fine, but I want to do something. Fine but only that. Her nails turned to claws, her eyes changed animal-like, and her canine teeth grew large and sharp. She left the area and had followed the way Reks headed to his house, by his scent, and looked through his window and saw him sleeping on his couch. "Darn, he's asleep." What were you going to do, attack him? Yes. She sat outside his window watching him, her tail swishing in the bushes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:34 am
Sinn continued to walk through the quiet village until he stopped at a house a couple buildings away from the ramen shop. He entered it, and walked upstairs. Team selections tomorrow.... for the students...... I remember the selection. Got put on the team with Yoshi and Alesi. They were my best friends, we all became chunin.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:28 pm
why am i so worried about being accepted when the team selections are tommorrow?...because no one will choose me?? is that why??? Alkaid thought to her self  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:47 pm
Reks slept silently, not realizing that the leopard he had found in the woods had followed him home. He woke up to the sound of it hissing out the window. What the-... How? He thought to himself. What is it hissing at? Its a she. So what do I call it. SHE. Call her Admete. He was talking to himself in his thoughts, some how knowing all of the answers that he was asking for. "Admete.." He sai, the feline instantly turning to look at him. "What are you?" he asked, suddenly seeing what she was hissing at.  

Batjesusman

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:19 am
sakata is in the forest training  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games