Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

my_ghosties_haunt_you

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:46 am
Hi I'm Haruka_amaya, or Kim...Whichever. I'm a libra....born in October(Almost 14!) and live in 'that there place with them horses!' (Texas)
I first read Twilight last year as well as New Moon, and I totally fell in love with it. I finished reading Eclipse just a few months ago...I'm depressed that I have to wait another year for Breaking Dawn. I just ate Eclipse up!

I love Edward. Love him. He's so complex to me, which is why he's my favorite character. Jacob comes to a close second though, because he reminds me of some characteristics of my friends. I tend to act like Alice.

I love music, especially Rock and Alternative. Some bands would be My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, All-American Rejects, Foo Fighters....the list goes on and on...

I love vampires.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:53 pm
Hey! I'm Jenn. I'm a nice kid...I'm pretty sure. I'm a sophmore in high school and can't wait to get out of this town I'm living in. I love the Twilight series. Stephenie Meyer inspired me to start writing again. I just kinda...gave up on it for a while. I'm currently writing a book. Yay. Swimming competativaly is probably the most coolest thing since cheese and crackers got together and made, well, cheese and crackers. Well, Twlight series is probably the coolest thing since cheese and crackers. But swimming cuts a close second. I love My Chemical Romance, Muse, Foo Fighters, Bad Religion, The Briggs, and many many many many more. I'm kind of a hippie. BISEXUAL AND PROUD.

Peace and Love.  

JennMOSH

Miiadori

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:47 pm
Hello, I'm Spifflicate. Feel free to come up with nicknames on your own. :3
I started reading the Twilight Series this July, adn fell in love with it instantly. I have read, and own, all three books n 3n

I'm an Edward fan, although my favorite vampire changes from time to time. I will always be a Carlisle fan though. Carisle = awesome!
I also like Jacob, but in a completely different way then the Cullens.

If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:28 pm
I'm Fuzzy.I enjoy writing, though I haven't done so in a while.I just started school again, so I may be a little scarce. I'm prone to typos, so bear with me =].I like friends and random PMs! I'll try not to make this an autobiography.

I began the twilight series about two weeks ago, and am on a waiting list from Eclipse. I prefer Edward over Jacob(if you want a debate challenge me, just avoid any Eclipse spoilers.). My favorite character is most definitely Alice.

Okey dokey! See ya around!  

N is for Narwhal

[[.sheryl.]]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:51 am
Hey~ I'm Sheryl :3 I live in Victoria, Australia.

I bought the Twilight series just about a week ago, and already love it! I have read all three books >w< My favourite character is Alice, but Edward as well biggrin

And... that's all?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:56 pm
Hello. I am Dot_Hacker429. I am 13, and I live in the United States. I started reading Twilight in September of 2007. I finished Eclipse 2 or so weeks ago, today's date being 10/09/07. I LOVE the books intently, and my favorite character is Edward. I AM male, and I am completely obsessed. I like lots of anime, manga, and that kind of stuff. Also, I like wolves, cats, dogs, werewolves, vampires, and phenomenon. If you are also wanting to know more, then feel free to ask, okay? ^^  

Kai Ishimaru

Black Hale

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:26 pm
Hiya, HalesABlack, but call me Hales... everyone does. Yup, like everyone else, I love the series... Female... currently 16.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:26 am
Hello,
My name is Natalie. I'm 23 and I live in NJ. I starting reading Twilight at the advice of a friend. I was hooked by the time I wa sdone with the first chapter. I have since read both New Moon and Eclipse as well. The story just keeps getting better.

I am also an avid reader of J.R.R. Tolkien, J.K. Rowling, and V.C. Andrews. Other than reading I like writing, listening to music, watching movies, going to baseball games (Go Yankees!), blogging, and just chatting with my friends.

heart Go Team Switzerland! heart  

CelticPrincessMe

Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:12 am
Hi Im kingdom-hearts-chan!!Of course..i love the twilight series.But in second place is harry potter.Um..I love rock...and im obsessed with video games. sweatdrop xd So..See ya!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:47 pm
i am heartofshadows88 a mystery of the would the shadow of michigan.
i have to dreams in life and until those dreams are accomplished i cannot die.those dreams are to are to marry my perfect girlfriend and have two children with her.  

gdeyjvcydrfjkbc

Snowflake_Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:21 pm
Hello I'm Snowflake_Cat. I started reading the Twilight Series about a month ago. I'm already on the third book, and so far Twilight was the best. My favorite character is Edward (then again doesn't love him?).

I'm a big reader and one of my favorite things to read is manga. My favorite titles are: Vampire Knight, Crescent Moon, Tsubasa Chronicles, Fruits Basket, D.N.Angel, La Corda D'Oro, Ouran High School Host Club, Loveless and Demon Dairy.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:27 pm
hello my name is water_fire_dragons and I started to read the Twilight series two years ago. I have read the books over and over and I have even got my friends hook on them. Now I wish the fall of next year would come very soon so that I can read the forth book.  

water_fire_dragons

Saimai-Sama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:28 pm

User Image

Y HALO THAR!

I is Saimai-Sama. xp My real name is bland, so I prefer to be called Saimai. I only read Twilight about a week ago and just finished New Moon today. ... I can't wait to read Eclipse @_@ I just need to save up some money since none of the local librairies have the series. stressed
I totally love Edward ... everyone does, I guess <3 (me because of the way he speaks)
My favorite quote from the series is probably '' Sure, sure. That's what you want me to think. And then it'll be worst when I actually do wake up. Which, I won't. Because I'm Dead ...''
It was in New Moon when Bella thought she was dead. xp

Other stuff; I'm a YAOI Fangirl.

~`/
Saimai-Sama has spoken

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:51 pm
Hello! My name is Jamie, aka Momo, long story, involves craziness. I just started my own guild (see below). It involves lots of insanity! Well, it will, once it grows. A pet project so to speak. So far though, it has the basics, a discussion forum, roleplay, and a crew corner. *Looks off in distance* One day I hope to have a subforum dedicated to the lovely yaoi roleplaying, and another to yaoi everything else. *Returns to reality* But that's gonna hold off a bit. Other than the Gaia world, I work midnights at wal-mart in souther illinois while attending college, online. I have five cats, one of which is sickly at the moment. I've had her since I was 7. That makes her 14 BTW. Strangely, I'm a social creature, and for some reason have a social desire to please people. I'd like to squish that aspect of me. If ya wanna get to know me, I frequent Gaia daily, so send me a PM. Laters!

Pisani Maskarada

Distinct Genius

8,800 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100

Fiorghra

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:57 pm
Hello, my name is Fiorghra, you can call me Fay I started reading Twilight a month or two ago and I instantly fell in love. The cover of the book caught my eyes, but when I read the back I didn't like it. After a few months my friends were all reading it and said how wonderful it was, so I got it. It wasn't 30 pages in and I loved it. I spent all my money on buying the books. I read them within 3 weeks. I spent all my time reading. My friends would have thought I died except for the fact they did it too. They put me in such a good mood.

Ok, away from Twilight now. Um, other than that I'm just an average teenager. I like reading, I'm a musician. I spend way too much time on the computer, and I read too many webcomics. Yeah, that's enough about me.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games