Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Kickass things about being GOTH! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:41 pm
Whisper Gently
Hyena_Queen
Bluetabbycat
I think you guys have pretty much covered everything! biggrin

It's so easy being elegant when you're a goth too! 3nodding

I dunno...I've seen some people miss the elegant mark by 234872084720389472098374029384 miles recently.

And black is not always flattering. Haven't you seen the commercial where that lady is wearing that hideous shiny puffy black jacket? gross -.-

And I think people who wear only black all the time are trying way too hard.
I only wear black.

Not because I'm trying to be anything, I just feel uncomfortable in them. Anything outside the grayscale actually, since I do wear gray and white occasionally.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:47 pm
Digital Malevolence
Whisper Gently
Hyena_Queen
Bluetabbycat

I dunno...I've seen some people miss the elegant mark by 234872084720389472098374029384 miles recently.

And black is not always flattering. Haven't you seen the commercial where that lady is wearing that hideous shiny puffy black jacket? gross -.-

I only wear black.

Not because I'm trying to be anything, I just feel uncomfortable in them. Anything outside the grayscale actually, since I do wear gray and white occasionally.

Yes. Agreed on the trying too hard note.
and I'm all for comfort.  

Hyena_Queen

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:24 am
Hyena_Queen
Bluetabbycat

Obviously not everything that is black is elegant. It's just that being goth opens up so many more clothing possibilities, rather than just sticking to mainstream clothes which are inelegant and cheap tat most of the time anyway.

And no, I haven't seen that advert - most of our adverts are different in the UK.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:09 pm
Digital Malevolence
Whisper Gently
Hyena_Queen
Bluetabbycat

I only wear black.

Yeah you wear at least gray and white.
I know several people who thinks its cool to only wear black,That's it. I've even witnessed them talking about how some girl isn't goth because she isn't wearing all black ._.
People like that make me want to shoot my self in the head.

Whisper Gently

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:19 pm
Whisper Gently
Digital Malevolence
Whisper Gently
Hyena_Queen
Bluetabbycat

I only wear black.

I know several people who thinks its cool to only wear black,That's it. I've even witnessed them talking about how some girl isn't goth because she isn't wearing all black ._.
Ah.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:35 am
Whisper Gently
Digital Malevolence
Whisper Gently
Hyena_Queen
Bluetabbycat

I only wear black.

That happens to me a lot.
My favorite color is pink and I wear it daily. =/  

Hyena_Queen

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:44 pm
Whisper Gently
Digital Malevolence
Whisper Gently
Hyena_Queen
Bluetabbycat

I only wear black.

That's why a lot of people don't know or even think I'm a goth. I don't wear black all the time. And when I do, it's usually not all black. I wear different colors. Not so much pink, though. Guess I wore it out when I was younger! xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:31 pm
I could never get tired of pink.  

Hyena_Queen

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:06 pm
Hyena_Queen

It was my favorite color of all up until I was around 10 or 11. I loved pink clothes, pink shoes, pink covers, pink bags... you name it. Guess I liked it so much then that I got tired of it when I got older. Now my favorite color of all my favorite colors is purple.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:23 pm
ChildoftheMoon14
Hyena_Queen

It was my favorite color of all up until I was around 10 or 11. I loved pink clothes, pink shoes, pink covers, pink bags... you name it. Guess I liked it so much then that I got tired of it when I got older. Now my favorite color of all my favorite colors is purple.

You and I are kind of opposite. I didn't start liking pink until I was about 14.
my room is pink, my bed is pink, everything is pink...I'm currently saving up to get my car custom painted pink.  

Hyena_Queen

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:27 pm
Hyena_Queen
ChildoftheMoon14
Hyena_Queen

You and I are kind of opposite. I didn't start liking pink until I was about 14.
my room is pink, my bed is pink, everything is pink...I'm currently saving up to get my car custom painted pink.

I remember the times when my room used to be mostly pink. We're turning my room camo at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:29 pm
ChildoftheMoon14
Hyena_Queen
ChildoftheMoon14
Hyena_Queen

I remember the times when my room used to be mostly pink. We're turning my room camo at the moment.

That's cool. I want to redecorate my room...I'm think hot pink zebra print budoir  

Hyena_Queen

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:18 pm
Hyena_Queen
ChildoftheMoon14
Hyena_Queen
ChildoftheMoon14
Hyena_Queen

That's cool. I want to redecorate my room...I'm think hot pink zebra print budoir

Although I'm not a fan of the color, that actually sounds nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:07 pm
ChildoftheMoon14
Hyena_Queen
ChildoftheMoon14
Hyena_Queen
ChildoftheMoon14
Hyena_Queen

Although I'm not a fan of the color, that actually sounds nice.

If it turns out half as cool as I'm imagining it will I'll be pretty satisfied. I found the most amazing dresser for sale by some guy on the side of the road. It's solid black and the front of the drawers are hot pink and black zebra print. That's what inspired it.  

Hyena_Queen

Osiasya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:13 pm
Someone has probably already said this, but I like having true friends instead of fake material ones. When your an outcasted freak like me, the only friends you have really like you for you.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff