Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:46 pm
"Her name's Arianna. She's human." Karissa whispered back. She waved to Arianna, and went forward to meet her. "I don't skip...much. Why don't you come and meet my friend," In another moment, Karissa and Rachel reached Arianna.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:53 pm
"Hey, what's up? Do anything fun over the weekend?" she asked Karissa. Then she noticed the girl standing next to her. "Oh my god, where are my manners. I'm Arianna it's nice to meet you, are you new here?" she asked her.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:00 pm
"Ya, I am, I'm Rachel. Nice to meet you." She whispered too Karissa, being to careful to make sure that only Karissa would hear her.
"Does she know?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:08 pm
"No," Karissa said curtly. The thought had never crossed her mind of telling Arianna she was a vampire, but she knew now she never would. It was nice having a friend who was human, and seemed to lack that instinctual aversion to vampires. "Thanks for asking Arianna. Nothing much, just bought a house."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:11 pm
"Just." Rachel chuckled. "So Arianna, what did you do this weekend, mine was pretty dull."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:19 pm
Zexnia got up from the bench she was sitting on and headed to history class. She introduced herself just as she planed and sat way in the bad of the class. People where starting at with awe, because of her extreme natrual white hair. She paid no attention to them because it's a common thing for people to do, besides ask questions about ' did you dye it white or are you sick?' to be honest my mother had white hair and so did my father so it only makes it natrual that I have white hair.  

darkkingdom

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:36 pm
can I eventually learn about the vampire? please?
"Awesome! What kind of house? And my weekend was probably much more dull than yours. All I did was call relatives, read and watch tv." Arianna answered. Just as she was saying this the bell rang. "Well listen I gotta run, catch ya guys at lunch?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:52 pm
I guess, but Karissa doesn't want to, I guess it'll have to be by accident....

"Ya, sure." Waving a goodbye to Arianna, Rachel walked away to her next class. She didn't know if she had class with Karissa, chances were not, she didn't even know if they were in the same grade. "What grade are you in? 11?"  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:54 pm
"Yes, I'm in Grade 11. Aren't you?" asked Karissa.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:57 pm
Name:Jack Mills
School:Forks high school
Race:human
About: High spirited, full of life, his model looks are that of a vampire but he is warm blooded.
He lives alone in a house in the south forest of Forks.
User Image
Eyes:dark green with red
when hungry: grapes
height:5 foot 5
Power:Makes you stare in awe
weakness: jellyfish.
Likes:to surf, to hunt, fast cars, to play music, to watch movies, model, hanging with friends, subshine.  

darkkingdom

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

darkkingdom

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:24 pm
Jack left chemistry class after the bell and headed to Latin class as he walked into class he took a seat in the back because he wasn't good with Latin, till her notice a girl with straight white her walked through the door graceful and sat in the bad next to him. He stared a her which might have been forever but not until she glared at him, the he looked away.

'What's up with this guy? he's been staring at me for along time, I know my hair is white but who cares, Im getting a wired feeling just by sitting next to him, I should move before things get ugly' Zexnia thought to her self then gave him a stare back to stop.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:39 pm
Rose looked at the girl in Latin and smiled, her white skin highlighted in the light. ''Welcome.'' She hissed. After class she ran out of the room, she was sitting in the light, ad it burned.  

Denki Nasu

darkkingdom

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:53 pm
Zexnia turned her head to the girl and smile " Thank you, and welcome your self your the first one here who has not stared and my hair". After class she walked out the classroom and walked next to Rose in the Light and said in a soft voice " Your skin is burns in the sun? mine does but it gives off a luminous light which is suspicious to humans" She looked at Rose and motion her hand " Come lets have a seat in a less sunny area , where the sun won't harm us."

Jack walked out of class after the bell, but was still in confusion of that girls glare. The only thing he wanted to do was ask her what was that for, and whats up with the white hair and cloths.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:22 pm
She nodded and walked under the tree. ''It will burn only in day, if I stay there, it will kill me. And, anything holy, that also will kill me...Say are you vampire?'' She said quietly.  

Denki Nasu

darkkingdom

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:31 pm
She smiled "Yes, but I don't burn in the sun nor does holy things hurt me, were the same but different" she slightly turned her head to the parking lot area, then back to Rose "My name Zexnia, Whats your name?"

Jack walks to his car, he gets in and he waits in the parking lot.
"There is something weird about that girl and I am going to find out even if it means stalking her, she just doesn't look human like the rest of most people here but, white hair? that stands out way too much and those eyes are they real?."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games