Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:41 pm
"Ok Aysel, lets talk colour scheme." Mirri stood right in front of the paint colours.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:49 pm
"Just to let you know, i am NOT going near pink. Everything else is fine, just not pink," Aysel grumbled. Pink is evil  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:52 pm
"There are plenty of other clolors but pink. There's blue, red, green, purple, yellow, orange. That's just a few" Arianna laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:58 pm
"I was just letting her know in case one of you was going to recomend it," Aysel laughed  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:03 pm
"Of course not. I would never want my room to be pink, my room's actually blue but I do like pink for some things but I would never do my room that color"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:10 pm
"I'm more of a water person so i love blue as well. I'll like certain things that are pink as long as there in more black,"  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:12 pm
"So do you want blue, black?" Arianna asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:16 pm
"Hmmmm...how does aquamarine sound?" she asked when she found the right shade.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:54 pm
"Perfect." said Alessandra. She peered over Aysel's shoulder at the number on the card, and quickly found the matching paint cans. "Let's go if Raine's found any furniture that is to your liking," she said. They wandered over to the furniture section where Raine stood in the middle of a large selection of beds and desks. "Okay, so you said small beds, and cherry wood desks, right? So I recommend either that one, or that one..." Raine pointed out quite a wide variety of each.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:04 pm
"i think this desk might be good," Aysel said, pointing at a desk that was simple with a couple small drawers.
"Any suggsetions on beds?" she asked  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:04 pm
"It's your call," said Alessandra, shrugging. But Mirri and Arianna were only too happy to point out suggestions. Soon, they'd narrowed down Aysel's choices to two beds.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:17 am
After she decided on a bed. "Do you guys got the bed? I'll take Aysel to look at bedding" Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:51 am
"Sure. We'll just get these two lovely young men to help us carry all this furniture to the car." Alessandra smirked at the employees who were eyeing the pile they'd already purchased at the cash register, and trying to figure out how they were going to lift it. "Oh, Raine, where did you park again?" "On the other side of the parking lot," replied Raine innocently. Alessandra saw, out of the corner of her eye, that the two boys had gone to get a trolley. "We'll be waiting for you here," she said to Mirri, Arianna, and Aysel. "Don't have too much fun." called Arianna as they walked away.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:04 am
"Nah, I'll come with you, this sounds like fun. Shall we bruise their masculinity as well?" Mirri laughed. As soon as the two boys came back with the trolley, Mirri, Raine and Alessandra took the heaviest purchases (the bed, desk and several cans of paint...the bed and desk were in boxes on account of not being put together already) and started to walk about of the store.
"We can take these things, you guys can handle everything else, right?" As soon as they were out of earshot, the started laughing incontrollably, they ran to the car and put the stuff away, coming back to find Arianna and Aysel, who had moved on the decorative pillows.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:49 pm
"You guys are so mean" Arianna laughed, shaking her head.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games