Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Character Discussions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mimiguille

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:01 pm
xTwisTx
mimiguille
xTwisTx
Eh. I have faith in Kishimoto. Whoa, did I just say that after the 30 chapters of Naruto and Sasuke just powering up? Hmm. ><

sweatdrop eheh...but the story is really getting more interesting...after 3 years...i wonder what'll happen to all them konoha genins.
Me, too. I hope Hinata will be a Medical Nin, too. whee

waaah! i almost forgot about her. yah, i bet she'll do well as a medical nin. n___n  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:36 pm
eek Forget about Hinata?! gonk How could you! I love Hinata. xp  

xTwisTx

mimiguille

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:18 pm
xTwisTx

waaah i didn't forgot about her...i just...umm almost forgot about her. sweatdrop she is one of the ninjas that i am anxious to see after 3 yrs. i wonder what kind of improvement she'll make. i also love hinata by the way, she is sooo cute! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:20 pm
mimiguille
xTwisTx

waaah i didn't forgot about her...i just...umm almost forgot about her. sweatdrop she is one of the ninjas that i am anxious to see after 3 yrs. i wonder what kind of improvement she'll make. i also love hinata by the way, she is sooo cute! whee
I wanted to see her response to Neji, 'cause I know she'll be nice and help him and he'll be like, "Whoa. The main branch isn't terrible!"  

xTwisTx

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:21 pm
That'd be nice..I'd really like to see him pull his head out of his butt for a change.
I had forgotten about Hinata, I've been too caught up in Kakashi ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:45 pm
Raiva
That'd be nice..I'd really like to see him pull his head out of his butt for a change.
Nyo, I love Hinata. xd And Neji. xp I think the Hyuuga clan is the greatest! If they would just get over that branch thing.. And being so stuck-up.. But hey. xd  

xTwisTx

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:01 pm
xTwisTx
Raiva
Nyo, I love Hinata. xd And Neji. xp I think the Hyuuga clan is the greatest! If they would just get over that branch thing.. And being so stuck-up.. But hey. xd

3nodding uh huh.

i almost forgot about everyone. lol. been too caught up with kakashi..but ive also been wonderin about naruto and sasuke. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:23 am
I just want Sasuke to die. >< Well, maybe not, but there isn't much of a chance that he will come back all good and happy, and he just makes me mad. ><  

xTwisTx

mimiguille

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:22 am
maybe there is a chance for sasuke to come back all good and happy, but it'll be very hard and many things should be resolve first...sasuke has a lot of pretty terrible conflicts in his young life. maybe that somehow explains a bit why he turned out like that. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:59 pm
Yea, it does explain a lot, but still. >< He's gonna turn out just like Orochimaru. And that's bad. gonk  

xTwisTx

mimiguille

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:55 pm
xTwisTx
Yea, it does explain a lot, but still. >< He's gonna turn out just like Orochimaru. And that's bad. gonk

*crosses fingers* i hope not...i think he needs a REALLY good whack in the head. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:54 am
mimiguille
xTwisTx

*crosses fingers* i hope not...i think he needs a REALLY good whack in the head. sweatdrop
3nodding  

xTwisTx

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:07 pm
New topic time.. I don't know if we discussed this, but what does everyone think about Kabuto? Do you think he's eventually going to go against Orochimaru? Maybe because he wasn't chosen?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:35 pm
Gaara....Any1 have a bio 4 him?  

Darc_Kloud

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:08 pm
Darc_Kloud
Gaara....Any1 have a bio 4 him?
Spoilers? Highlight to see. xp Well, he's from the Wind country, city of sand. Or vise versa.. His father is the Kazekage, and his siblings are Temari and Kankurou. His specialty is his sand defense, which has two stages. Uhm.. He doesn't sleep because he's haunted by a racoon demon. He's always been hated as a child, not unlike Naruto.  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games