Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
vampire / lycan/ sprits/ humans/ and demons Role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you join will you continue to rp and not post just once ad then leave.
  yes
  no
View Results

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:05 pm
~He likes... my name... she smiled softly, noticing his face turn red. Aniis said nothing as he turned, instead looked over at Effigy. She appeared to be under attack be several gigantic creatures... Nektaro stood near Kei, seemingly having been rescued again. Aniis heard Nektaro say the beings would kill the spirit, though she had yet to be aggressive. The only forceful action she had seen looked more protective than violent~

Nektaro... Don't kill her!

She's done nothing wrong, why harm her?
~Aniis stood infront of the spirit, bracing herself for an attack. This was not right and she would not let it happen without a reason~

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:31 pm
Nektaro stopped and dropped kei and lunged at the spirit."Too bad!"He turned into a T-Rex and opened his jaws.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:58 pm
~Aniis grabbed Nektaros' teeth and pushed him back. Good thing i got some strength back...or this would be a tad hard. She tugged on a tooth, pulling it out, and stabbed the dinosaur in the knee with it~

Leave her alone! Unless she has done something wrong, but i don't believe she has...

~Taking Effigy by the hand, Aniis ran back towards Rathke, praying he would not to harm her. She stopped behind him and released the spirits hand~

((i gtg))

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:15 pm

Rathke stood stockstill for a few moments wen Aniis ran back towards him...Death Spirit in tow.

"What on earth -?" he muttered, gazing from the half-lycan, to the spirit, and then back again.

Of course, he needed no explanation; he'd heard everything that had happened - he had, after all, been just a few meters away...and the shouting had been loud enough, it seemed to him, to reach the next town over - wherever that was. He was just a bit shocked at how quickly events had occured.

He had also seen the spirit help Tarna and her pet bat - which looked adorable only when it wasn't a sabre-toothed monster-bat. If the Death Spirit helped heal someone...well, it was a rarity, to be sure, and that often meant she wasn't such a bad person - er, spirit.

"I'm guessing you don't want me to hurt her," he said, turning to Aniis and making a vague gesture in the Death Spirit's direction. It wasn't a question, merely a statement of what was obvious on the gray-haired half-lycan's face. Without waiting for a reply, he went on. "If that's what you're worried about, Aniis, you can stop worrying; I won't. I saw what she did for Tarna and her pet, so..." The lycan let the thought trail off; he was rambling now, and that wasn't good. Well, for him, at least.

"This is so troublesome..." Kei muttered. She'd been forced to run for the umpteenth time that night, and she was getting tired of it.

But she was grateful at having gotten away from the Death Spirit - and those monsters.

Or so she thought. When she next looked up to where they'd last left Tarna, Rathke, and the gray-haired girl, her jaw nearly hit the ground. Standing with them, scythe shining in what little moonlight there remained, was the Death Spirit.

Kei noticed that she was standing close to the half-lycan, and then overheard Rathke saying something about not hurting the spirit.

A slim black eyebrow shot up questioningly. Well, this was quite a turn of events...

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:10 pm
i guess since no ne sees to understands my charater sicen they dotn know how to lok at he first page i just went ahead and deleted him.. i guess f i have the time ill try to make a new one... thats if no one has a problem with that  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:46 am
((OOC://Ooookay... Songi-san, I'm sorry if you feel left out; it's just that...well...you weren't posting all that much... Gomen... sweatdrop But if you wanna make a new character, then go ahead. It's your RP thread, after all...))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:25 pm
nektaro pulled the tooth out of his foot and turned into a panther and tackled Effigy and started to swing his claws at her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:23 pm
Everything was happening too fast, she couldn't react fast enough. She wanted to thank the girl named, Aniis was it? But this Nektaro dude was being arogant and wouldn't let her do her job. She was only going to protect Kei until the kingdoms settled down. Seeing as they couldn't lay a single finger on her. Her face turned dead serious, giving a death glare to the vampire. She blocked his attacks, one actually scratched her arm, didn't do any serious damages but it made her mad. "You could of just let me walk out of here without any problems." I hate fighting weaklings like you, seeing as I'll have no fun out of it, but hey, you just put everyone's life in danger!" She raised her scythe in the air slowly, letting the moon's shine hit it, making her scythe look beautiful. A dark black glow surrounded her scythe. Everyone watched as she striked at Nektaro, just stratching his cheek so it was bleeding. I hope you enjoy seeing visions of your death for the next couple hours.

((I'll put Tarna in the next post))  

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:28 pm
Nektaro turned into a dragon and walked towards her."Wait...your trying to protect Kei?Thats my job!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:39 pm
She glared at him, "How can you move when I just sent you on a vision to your death. Most creatures sit around for hours crying, it looks so real." She walked over to Kei but didn't grab her arm this time. "Kei, would you rather stay with this stupid vampire and eventually get kidnapped, get the power sucked out of you and die?" She gtave a glare at Nektaro. If Effigy didn't like someone, she despied they. This boy was almost at that point. She turned back to face Kei. "Or, would you rather travel along with me and settle all this comotion. I guarantee that you won't get killed."

Tarna watched the situation between Effigy, Kei, and Nektaro with Aniis, Rathke, and Tick. "Who do you think she's going to go with?" She asked Aniis and Rathke.  

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:47 pm
"I know I'll die and I've seen it."he walks and grabs effigy."I promise that Kei will live.And I'll protect her with my life."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:34 pm
the only resion i stopped posting becuase it seem everyone as havign a problem with my charater saying they didnt understand him when i expalined what happens to him..anyways it dosent really matter.. anyways have fun....  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:35 am

Rathke leaned over closer to the vampire and whispered back, "I'm not sure...she looks like she's having a hard time deciding...

True enough, Kei was having trouble. That made five beings - not counting animal companions - who were trying to protect her. What was it about her that made her so special. The only sudden change she'd experienced so far was that she could speak to and understand bats, and that was about it...or was it an indication of something more to come? She didn't know. She didn't want to offend the Death Spirit, but she did want to go with her new-found friends...

"Um..." she tried to say something, but failed. She was so confused! Nektaro had sworn to protect her as a Vampire Knight, and the others - even Rathke - could be of help to her in discovering her hidden abilities. But the spirit - what was her name? - she could safely say 100% guaranteed her safety. Who to choose?

And then it hit her; hopefully both parties would agree to this, for it was the only solution she could come up with wherein everyone would be fairly satisfied and no one would be offended. She tried again.

"How about we...travel together?" she forced herself to smile encouragingly, and then turned to the Death Spirit. "I know you would have preferred to go it alone and protect me by yourself, but...I'll miss my friends. And...I promise, I'll try to make sure none of them get in the way of your job..." Okay, that part probably didn't need to be added in, but the brunette did it for good measure.

Rathke smirked. Trust Kei to come up with a solution like that. In the short span of time he'd known her, the silver-haired lycan had suspected she was the sort of person to go somewhere in the middle when it came to choosing.

"That's fine with me," Rathke offered. If Aniis hadn't been so intent on protecting Effigy, than he wouldn't be as open to this arrangement, but since the half-lycan had...

And it didn't hurt to have the Death Spirit travelling with them. Right?

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:17 am
Nwktaro growled and ropped the spirit."Fine but I don't like it..."he walked to kei and turned back into his vampire form.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:04 am

Phew! Kei heaved a silent sigh of relief. She thought Nektaro would put up a bit of an argument. Okay, so he'd agreed, but he'd stated that he didn't like it one bit.

"Thanks..." she whispered to the shape-shifting vampire. Then she turned back to the rest of group.

"So...if we're to overthrow the Vampire King - or whatever it is we're setting out to do now - where do we go from here?"

"Good question..." Rathke muttered. True, they now knew what they were dealing with - sort of - and at least they all knew where each other's loyalties lay. What were they to do now?  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff