Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:30 pm
Gaz shrugged at the book question. "I dunno" she breathed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:39 pm
"That's cool. I bet it gets annoying, though." Said Michiko sympathetically. She knew what it was like to be unable to control powers.  

Azarni Usagi

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:53 pm
She nodded, she clutched onto the white fabric she used for so long to keep them away. "Now, what am I going to do with this?" she wondered out loud to herself  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:10 pm
''Give it to me!'' Rose said excited grabbing it. She ran under the tree, due to her skin which was smoking somewhat.  

Denki Nasu

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Gaz blinked "um.....okay..... sweatdrop "  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:26 pm
''I know, for some odd reason, I like blindfolds.'' Rose said tieing it on. ''It highten my senses.''  

Denki Nasu

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:39 pm
She grinned "Me too! I had to be able to sense everything while it was on....The only time I had to take it off was when--...nevermind"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:45 pm
''Right.'' She said leaving it on.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:50 pm
"Well, I'm glad it worked. Usually it takes a lot longer to learn that kind of thing, but you picked it up pretty quick!" Ella said. She laid down on the grass. "Ew, guys, we have school tomorow."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:31 pm
Gaz shuddered at the thought of school "I don't want to run from jocks and preps again" She said with a fake cry "They always, always call me "the emo chick" or some other lable."  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:47 pm
"Oh, that sucks. I know the feeling, at one of my old schools, people thought I was emo because I wrote a bunch of depressing poems. It's not like I cut or anything...or like it would hurt me if I did." Michiko said, smiling at the last part.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:31 pm
"....I was the preppy kid....and yes you can laugh at that. I'm a fairly preppy person don't you think?" Ella laughed. School was going to be much more fun with all this new company.  

kanangirl123

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:48 pm
Gaz grinned at the thought of her being preppy, "Well...make friends with all of them so they wont bother me." she said while getting a bigger smile.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:55 pm
"He he....sounds like fun." Ella laughed. "Gaz, you seem much nicer now that you are not worrying about those ghosts anymore."  

kanangirl123

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:59 pm
Gaz nodded, "Yeah, sorry 'bout that, I tend to be alittle cold to people I don't know...."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games