Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:40 pm
"You guys are so lucky you can do that, my powers are boring compared to yours" Caterina sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:07 pm
"Well, i'm what you call a dragon half-breed," Aysel burt out, waiting for their reaction.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:15 pm
Not the shapeshifters, apparently they're still in the bushes...

Lily dragged the protesting pair out of the brush. "This is Cya and this is Zane." She said proudly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:03 pm
No, we were out. But I guess it's too late now. And Venus is still floating in the air, without any barriers so we can see her, by the way...

"Ouch!" Cya yelped as her and Zane were manhandled out of the bushes. "How did you know our names?" Zane demanded, as they were deposited on the ground not very gracefully. "Yeah, and why do you have to treat us so roughly? What about her?" Cya pointed up in the sky at Venus - her petulant twelve-year old self was coming through, she didn't like being dragged.  

- p h y x a t e d -

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:07 pm
"I'm working on it!" Said Lily defensively. "And I can read your minds....and I have your power now, thats my power." Lily grew out the large dragonfly wings again and flew up to meet Venus. "Why dontcha come down?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:20 pm
"You stole our power?" It took a moment for Cya to process this, but then she was indignant.  

- p h y x a t e d -

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:28 pm
Venus was still looking at the envents unfolding before her the drango crature was so beautiful, no matter what she had read or thought. when she heard a vocie next to her. "why dontach come down?" i pointed at the dragon creature whos name i think was Aysel. "thats why, i hope you can handly my powers...oh and be cearful to many powers makes lily go ka-boom" (hehe Lily's my real name!)  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:45 pm
"ALright guys, this has been too much excitement I am going home I'll see you guys later. Wait scratch that I need to go shopping for some clothes I'm running low" Caterina said.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:24 am
"Oh I won't get those untill you actually use them. You see the shapeshifters were in wolf form. And me? Go ka-boom? I'm sure eventually I'll acquire a power to prevent that." She laughed, and pulled Venus down to the ground, seeing the shapeshifters, and Cya's indignant response. "I didn't steal them, I...I think I copied them, I'm really not sure actually." Lily's ears perked up.....Shopping? She guessed she had been getting a little low, as she often did before she actually went, Lily didn't love shopping as much as the next female vampire.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:44 pm
"Alright bye guys see ya later" Caterina said and headed over to her car. She buckled the baby in and then got in the drivers seat. "How about we get some new things ok?" Caterina asked Elizabeth. "mmm...mmm... mama" Elizabeth said. Caterina was so happy that she unbuckled her and hugged her. "Yeah, I'm your mommy and that was your first word I'm so proud of you" Caterina said, tears in her eyes.  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:52 pm
Aysel's dragon ears heard the baby and smiled. I'm glad someone has a mother again  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:43 pm
Caterina reluctantly straped the baby back into her car seat and headed over to the mall. After shopping for herself she got the baby some new clothes. Once done at the mall she went to Target and bought some formula, a stroller, a swing and some other little fun things. After that she went back to the home she was staying at.  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:59 pm
"Well, i'll see you at Charlie's, Bella," Aysel waved as she apparated back to the forest and walked out of it and inot the house. Charlie still wasn't there.
"Oh well," she muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:14 pm
"Hello, is anyone home?" Caterina called walking in with the baby.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:36 am
Lily stayed at the forest with the others, still playing baseball. "Cooooooooooooooooooooooooome on! Lets go Edward, I'll bet you that you can't hit it past me!" She laughed as Edward walked up to first base.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games