Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:41 pm
Ai looked at her house, pausing only to stare at how small it looked. "I better clean again." She walked in, "I'm home!" and sighed. "I really need to stop doing that. It only makes me sadder." She grabbed a broom and started to sweep her spotless floor.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:43 pm
"Hey, Admete, are you hungry?" He asked as he filled her bowl with some cat food. "I'm sorry to leave you alone like that... i think I'm gonna sleep on the roof, to look at the stars to see what tomarrow has to store for us." he said, putting the food on the floor, watching Admete eat it hungrily. Reks then opened the small sun roof and climbed up to the roof. From there, he could see most of Konahagakure. He sighed as he unrapped the silky fabric that encased his I-Ching journal. He opened it to a fresh page and wrote About the friends he had made, the time and day, how he felt, and the events that followed. He then layed down and looked at the stars. As he did, Admete crawled up to the roof, full now, and sat eagerly by Reks. "Something troublesome is going to happen tomarrow for me." Reks said, smiling. "And for you.... the same. The stars say you will be with me tomarrow during this troublsome event." Reks pulled out the container of ice cream. He dropped a scoop of it on the roof for Admete to eat. Reks then ate the remainings of the container, threw it off the roof into a garbage can, and fell asleep to the soothing sounds of the wind. Soon after, Admete also fell asleep, on Rek's chest.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:12 pm
Ai had finished her chores and plopped herself on her couch sighing. "Today was kind of good kind of bad." She crawled onto her roof as she always did. "Tonight is strangly quiet." She laied down and played her flute.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:20 pm
Reks woke up suddenly to the sound of a flute. He liked this sound. I wonder who that is playing the flute... He thought, as Admete woke up from the sudden jolt up from Reks. Reks moved to the edge of the roof, smiling as he wrote this down in his journal. He then rewrapped the book in cloth and replaced it in his pocket. He dangled his legs over the edge of the roof out of boredom, swinging them to the sound of the music.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:24 pm
Ai continued to play, mixing different types of emotions into the sound. I hope tomorrow is a better day.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:27 pm
The music started to change and mix with other sounds. This made Reks somewhat tired, and he collapsed onto his back, falling back to sleep.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:31 pm
Ai had heard a faint sound and stopped playing. What was that? Oh well. She continued to play for around an hour before she finally fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:09 pm
Sira had made sure Fuyu had a hose to stay in then headed off to his house. He walked into the empty house sighing. He walked straight to his room and crashed.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:19 am
After a few minutes Ai woke to a rising sun. I should go shopping before there are more people. She put her flute in her back pouch and jumped off, quietly, and headed towards the stores.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:17 pm
Fuyu watched as Sira walked into his house. She chose the one room house just down the street from him. She paused after she opened the door. The house was pretty much full. It had a small kitchen, and living space. The fire place crackled and the floor boards creaked as she took off her sandals. She unrolled a matress roll from the small closet, placed it in front off the fire place, curled up and fell asleep.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:34 pm
Ai had quickly returned home with her groceries. "I wonder if i'll see Sira again." She put what she bought away except for a box of granola bars, which she opened and took one returning to her roof.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:36 pm
a awoke the next morning bright and early. He had morning patrol so he was up before Fuyu was. He left his house with his jounin vest on and headed into the village drowsily. He walked through the streets twirling a kunai on the tip of his finger. A bored look on his face as he looked around.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:00 pm
Ai was sitting quietly on her roof when she heard a familiar sound of a kunai twirling. "Sira! He must have morning duty to be up this early. Maybe I should apologize again, I still feel a little bad." She followed the sound of the kunai and found Sira, as she predicted. She ran over to him. "Morning, Sira. I just wanted to say sorry, again, about last night."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:02 pm
"Its okay." Sira said smiling as he looked up at Ai. He had stopped twirling the kunai as he yawned. "Its way too early to be patrolling.." he muttered.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:11 pm
Ai smiled and nodded. "I agree. The only things that should be done in the morning is sleeping not working. I'm glad I only have afternoons."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games