Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Est-chan_x

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:28 am
Oh hello. I heart Blood+! Such a great show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:52 pm
Hi i am One Rebel. Blood was a great storyline/plot, it keeps you on the edge of your seat,but it also has lots of cute (I call it "fluffy") moments.  

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:02 pm
Welcome to the Blood+ Guild
TheLastThreeLetters
blossomgeisha
RockerAngel24
One Rebel

Glad to have you all here. It's nice to get more and more members.
Please be sure to stop by the Rules and Regulations announcement. Don't forget to have fun and be active

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:56 pm
Naoko Kensaku
Nick: Naoko

I got here mainly because someone showed me the Guild during the Gaia Halloween event. I'm a HagiXSaya fangirl, and am planning to cosplay Saya either the Paris or New York arc soon.

Nic to meet you all! Also, I'm doing Nanowrimo, so I may not be so active here. Thank you for understanding!

Um, by someone showing it to you during the event, would that happen to be from someone posting a banner in their message? sweatdrop If so, that was probably me. I was bored and just trying to level up my other gaia person who was a human so i could sell the stuff for gold and i didn't like Gaia's pre-made messages, so i was posting the banners i've made for the guild as my messages. xd  

YamiCheza
Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:45 am
WAAAAAA, so many new members O_O

~Welcome, Welcome~

*Sorry for not greeting you guys earlier, 2nd college semester just started and I'm already flooded with research work and assignments T-T* crying

So to all new members, hope you pass by the rules thread ^^ ~Umm, you guys really need to go there ehehe~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:12 pm
Hi there I'm new! I hope I make lots of friends!

Iam 14 years old. My fovorite anime for now is Blood+ and Jigoku Shoujo!
My favorite Character is Diva! Because she is attractive, witty, devilous and many more! And i havee memorized the 4 openning theme songs!

fraerynymph

Beast Master Zelas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:00 am
Yay! Another Jigoku Shoujo fan! blaugh

Who's cuter, Saya, Diva, or Enma Ai? razz  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:19 pm
Beast Master Zelas

Enma Ai whee
Diva ^_^  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:29 pm
enigma_098
Beast Master Zelas

Enma Ai whee
Diva ^_^

Agreed. I love both Enma Ai AND Diva *blankly ignores Saya*

Welcome All new Members!!! *waves fan/is a lazy captain* |D

Good job Vice Captain and crew >ww< *skips away*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:07 pm
Hellooooooo ^_^
my name is Ashley, i like to be called Ash though. I love Blood+ and Death Note primarily but I'm a good person to come to talk about anime with. Expecially if you are a fangirl of Ligt Yagami =] I am a anime/music freak, so I think I'm pretty cool to talk too. Add me loves!  

xbooxblackxpiggyx

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:21 pm
xbooxblackxpiggyx
Hellooooooo ^_^
my name is Ashley, i like to be called Ash though. I love Blood+ and Death Note primarily but I'm a good person to come to talk about anime with. Expecially if you are a fangirl of Ligt Yagami =] I am a anime/music freak, so I think I'm pretty cool to talk too. Add me loves!

Welcome to the Blood+ Guild Ash! We all hope you enjoy your stay here, and feel free to talk in the guild, report to a MOD for any problems, and Obey the simple rules in the Rules and Regulations Thread!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:17 am
Hello everone I am Lulu of the Shif (Noticing that I am the ONLY Lulu member Shif here on Gaia... crying ) I love Blood+ and Im starting to get into Death Note, I hope to have fun and to make lots of friends. heart ~^^~ heart  

Lulu of the Shiff

Meer Campbell Zala

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:03 pm
Hi! I'm Meer_campbell_zala17 well on gaia anyway^^ I'm a huge fan of Blood Plus I hope to have lots of fun^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:07 pm
Hello my name is Mizuki and im 15 years old. My favorite animes are Blood+, naruto, FMA, Eureka Seven, Inuyasha, s-cry-ed and cowboy behop. Im pretty sure thats all of them though Im probably forgeting something. lol that happens a lot sorry, I have blonde moments. Also I love to roleplay and I try to stay as literite as possible though my typing needs some work, so I do make errors too. I roleplay as Sakura Haruno and the girl I have on my profile page. My other account is Dark_princess07 and I rp as a vampire there. Im actually pretty good at sketching and drawing anime characters too and im currently into choir. Well thats about it lol. Thanks for reading!

p.s= sorry I forgot to add that you can pm me if you want. I love to chat! ok now ill shut up XDDD  

iSakuBaku

Sparkly Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:00 pm
Wow. I realized I never made one of these "Introduction" things. o///o
Sorry I'm late.

I'm Miss Chocolate Kiss, but I've become known as "The Rikuphile" because of my undying love for the DivaxRiku pairing. heart

I also love Jigoku Shoujo, and am dying to get the new "Eternal Sonata" game that came out. I want to write PolkaxWaltz fanfiction soooo badly. heart

Don't spoil the game for me if you've played it. stressed

I'll be nice to you, if you're nice to me. heart  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games