Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Keroko middle school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:42 pm

lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
marcus runs around and jumps up blocking the ball

"nice." tash sais as he goes on defence.
marcus starts to head for the basket dribbling the ball
goes down to try to steal.
marcus dribles the ball under him and then bounds over him puting a hand on his shoulder and uses him as a vaulting pole
he then comes down and catches the ball and shoots for the hoop

not expecting that tash jumps back a few feet makeing marcus hit his chest but also making it verry hard to shoot
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:44 pm

King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
marcus runs around and jumps up blocking the ball

"nice." tash sais as he goes on defence.
marcus dribles the ball under him and then bounds over him puting a hand on his shoulder and uses him as a vaulting pole

not expecting that tash jumps back a few feet makeing marcus hit his chest but also making it verry hard to shoot
marcus shoots the ball and it hits the wall behind the hoop as marcus slams onto the ground

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:49 pm

lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior

marcus shoots the ball and it hits the wall behind the hoop as marcus slams onto the ground

reaching down to help him up tash said "nice for a first try i've plade for a wile now."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:50 pm

(back my peeps)

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:51 pm

Aprilbaby1
(back my peeps)

(welcome welcome.)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:52 pm

King Phar
Aprilbaby1
(back my peeps)

(welcome welcome.)
(thank u ^_^ so wat i miss?)

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:52 pm

King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior

reaching down to help him up tash said "nice for a first try i've plade for a wile now."
{welcome back april]i can see that its hard to get this game its nothing like the ones from where im from
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:54 pm

lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior

{welcome back april]i can see that its hard to get this game its nothing like the ones from where im from

"yea we plade criket to where i come from but no one plays that here so i forgot it."

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:55 pm

(were r u guys at??) walks around, headphones on
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:57 pm

Aprilbaby1

(basketballcort)

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:58 pm

King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior

"yea we plade criket to where i come from but no one plays that here so i forgot it."
the games i played are way more out of the ordinary then that
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:58 pm

King Phar
Aprilbaby1

(basketballcort)
(basketball court? okie dokie)

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:00 pm

lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior

getting the ball tash begens to dribble to other side of cort he sais "you will have to show me man."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:01 pm

she walked past them, only glancing at them, she slightly smiled and continued to walk, listening to her music, trying to get her mind off of some things

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:02 pm

King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior

getting the ball tash begens to dribble to other side of cort he sais "you will have to show me man."
heres a hint
marcus looks around and sees that there is no one else around
ok here we go
marcus stairs at the ball and his eyes glow blue and ice comes from the ground and rips the ball from him carrying it over to marcus and in a matter of seconds melts
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games