Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Who Said?~ .:Creatures turned bad:. REVAMPING~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any More RP Ideas? -____- (please post)
  No
  Yesh!
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:09 pm
Mariele heard Ebony crashing through the trees and performed an aerial somersault, just before the wolf crashed into her like Ria had. "Aw, you couldn't just let me chase you? You had to ruin my fun?" she taunted. Her manner was entirely different from when she'd stood in the water, communicating with the river. Mariele liked inanimate things much better than humans on most days.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:41 am
"Leech." Ria hissed to herself. The small scrap of paper then appeared with new writing. If you don't leave soon, this will come to a fight, and you are outnumbered. Then to Ebony she thought: She's here I presume you can smell her. Do we fight? Or just leave her here?  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:36 pm
Not sure, listen go warn the pack the other pack that took the leech's mate okay, I'll deal with her for now. Ebony said, facing Mariele she growled it ripped through Ebony.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:14 pm
I don't know where it is... Said Ria. Think it and I'll find it.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:21 pm
In the moutains, at the badde of it anyway, both pack's joined together.Ebony said quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:10 am
(I'm going to be away for a week, don't murder anyone)

Mariele darted forward suddenly and snatched up the piece of paper on the ground. The last thing she heard was "Both packs joined together." She hissed "Forgot to mention that, did you, Ebony?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:40 am
Ria growled, baring her teeth, and then bolted off into the forest. Going to the place where Ebony had thought, she stopped upon seeing no less than 25, maybe more werewolves in their human form. Upon seeing her, the leader and her mate, or so it appeared, gestured towards a small cave, clearly intended for her to phase back. Quickly she did, and pulled on the clothes she always kept strapped to her leg.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:49 pm
Ebony growled baring fangs she leapt forward, then to the side and then attacking.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:13 pm
Mariele dodged to the side, and chose to streak after Ria, instead of engaging Ebony.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:43 pm
s**t. Thought Ria, to Ebony. Can you catch her, or should I warn them and phase back?  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:13 pm
''Both.'' Ebony admitted chasing after her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:52 am
Alright. Thought Ria. Quietly, as though she felt she might intrude by speaking above a whisper, she spoke to the other wolves. "I came to speak with you, I am Ria, I come from Europe, I am the Alpha of my pack back there, but I came here to learn more about you. But, unfortunately, my friend Ebony, and I, have had some leech troubles along the way. So I have to phase back to take care of her, and I felt I should warn you." Without another word she ran swiftly back into the cave and phased back, running towards the sickly sweet scent.

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:26 pm
(Yeah)

Ebony leapt forward clampin her jaws around her arm. She growled as she held her there.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:10 pm
Mariele, still running, raised her arm despite the pain and brought it back down hard. It hurt like hell where Ebony's jaw was still clamped down on her forearm, but she'd succeeded in stunning the wolf somewhat by slamming her to the ground.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:39 pm
Ria stopped in front of the vampire, vaguely aware of the large three headed wolf behind her. She reared up, towering at twice Mariele's height. Growling, she lunged and bit her jaw down on Mariele's neck, barking a laugh when she tried to fight out of it.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games