Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:12 pm
Edward sighed, hugging Bella close, then walking back over to the bed and placing her on it. "You never seem to take my side for things... you silly women, always banding together... Me and jasper should have an alliance."

[[... x_X So braindead... lol And yeah - nine months later would be great~]]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:05 pm
Alice kissed Jasper, and grimaced when Edward said what he said. "You know, I don't know if Bella would be too pleased that thats what you're thinking about her." She called out. But as soon as she heard Edward's comment about an alliance, she started thinking very menacing thing towards her brother. Jasper and Edward together was never a good thing.

Suddenly a good idea struck Alice, and then a quick vision came, verifying that it would work. She squirmed out of Jasper's reluctant arms and went into Edward's room, not bothering to knock. "Come on Bella!!! Lets go try on those clothes we bought for you!" She said with an evil grin, pointed at Edward. Deny me my fun, and I'll tell her about Tanya! She thought.

(9 months would be cool)  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:21 pm
"No! If I got you mad then your partner would eat me," Bella joked.

"Oh yeah! I forgot all about those," she smiled when Alice came in, gently reaching up to touch Edward's jawline. "Do you mind? I won't be long, I promise."

Bella went off with Alice, Edward close at her heels, to try on all the different new maternity shirts they'd gotten. She felt fat already, but didn't want to say anything for fear that Alice would take extra measures to help her "feel beautiful". After it was over, Bella flopped onto the couch with Edward and fell deep asleep as he started humming her lullaby.(( heart lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:23 pm
8 months later.....

6vampire6mistress6

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:35 pm
Bella was resting on the couch with a large bowl of strawberry ice cream. She reclined back, though her lower back was beginning to ache. As she set her bowl down, Emmett came into the room to torture his helpless victim. He began talking to the babies inside her and tickled her enourmous stomach.

"Stop that!" Bella squealed. "You're such a bully! I'd hit you if I could get up..."

He laughed at her and she pouted dramatically. "Ok, seriously, will you help me up? I want to go walk around the yard."

So, he led her outside and she began strolling, as Carlisle had told her to do since it might help. She examined the stream and all the new flowers in the bushes. For an hour she walked lazily around the large yard. Suddenly, she felt a trickle down her leg.

"Oh brother," she mumbled. "You've got ot be kidding! I did NOT just on pee on myself." She was throughly embarassed and prayed that none of the Cullens could hear her. She took off her little 'just-in-case' backpack that Edward had made her carry to retrieve a cloth. She'd change herself when she went inside.

But as she wiped down, she realized it wasn't urine. It was very warm and sticky, and an odd glue-ish color. "No...holy crow, no...." And then she felt a hard and heavy contraction. Why hadn't she realized them before now?!

She waddled to the house as fast as she could, and upon arrival she found Alice lounging on the porch. She looked up, suddenly alert. "Alice! I need to get to my birthroom upstairs, and get Carlisle now! My water just broke a bit...it shouldn't be too long now...."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:38 pm
Alice smacked her forhead inwardly for not having seen this. "Jasper!" She called out, but he had already appeared by her side, having heard Bella. "Bring Bella upstairs!!!" She half screamed, but what could she say, she was excited. Without a second thought, Jasper took a look at Bella. and scooped her up in his arms. "Gain some weight Bella?" He chuckled, as he raced her up the stairs.

Alice had already gone to the phone and dialed Carlisle's number. He was hunting with Edward. "Carlisle!" She said, having heard him pick up. "Alice, what is it." It was Edward. "It's Bella! She'-" But Alice could say no more, because Edward had already hung up.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:22 pm
"You alright Bella?" Rose asked, coming into the room. "Edward will be here in a few momments hon, ok?" Rosalie said, excited to see her new niece and nephew and be able to spoil and pamper them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:58 pm
Alice raced upstairs, where Jasper had just placed Bella on the bed, looking confused as to what to do next. "Oh move!" She sighed. She propped Bella up with some pillows. "Breathe!" She commanded, making sure she didn't forget.

Jasper stood off to the side, watching carefully, He eased out calm, trying to make it easier on Bella.  

kanangirl123

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:32 pm
Edward was home within five minutes of the call. He raced up the stairs, nearly tripping and landing on his face (Okay, maybe not), and he burst into the room without warning.

He recomposed himself, then smiled at Bella, taking her hand. "I'm here, love. Like I said I would be."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:00 pm
"Dammit Edward, did you forget Carlisle?" Shouted Alice at Edward. She was so exasperated that she almost didn't notice Carlisle barreling into the room a few seconds later.  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:12 pm
Bella laughed. "Wow, I think the next time I need everyone, I'll just yell out that I'm having another one." She sqeuuzed Edward's hand tight as another contraction hit. "Gahh!" She gasped in pain.

"Jasper, if you could ease the pain at all, you'd be my favorite person ever. Ow!" She tried ot take deep breaths, but it was so hard. She felt Carlisle giving her some sort of shot in her stomach but she could barely feel it over the other pain. Within seconds, she felt numbed and the pain vanished a bit. He started to put it back in his bag.

"Don't you dare!! If that stuff can make me feel better, you keep that needle where I can see it!"

Edward was laughing at her and she could hardly help but grin. "Yeah, I'm a grouchy girl in labor. And don't mess with me cause this is all your fault," she joked.

She barely noticed that Edward had already helped Carlisle strip her down and cover her top half with a blanket. Sh felt the rest of her water break and it gushed under her. She thought she heard a sick groan and saw Jasper starting to retreat from the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:29 pm
"You ok Bella? Is there anything I can do to help?" Rosalie asked, taking Bella's other hand.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:21 pm
"Hmm, no, not really. We just have to wait now... I hope they aren't like I was with my mother. She was in labor for 14 hours with me," Bella groaned.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:44 pm
Alice followed Jasper out of the room, winding her arms tightly around his waist, whispering in his ear. "Its okay, you'll be fine." Because he could feel Bella's pain, and was going through it right now.
***JPOV
Jasper clutched his hand over his mouth and nose, trying to not breath. As much as he could, he eased Bella's pain, and a combination of the drugs and his power would make it relatively painless, that is, if he could last that long. When Alice got to him, he wrapped his arms around her, taking comfort in her presence. "Don't you ever, ever get pregnant okay?" He whispered to her.  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:55 pm
"I'm sorry Jasper," Bella said. "I wish I could make it less bloody. But.... I could give you the placentas if you really want them." She knew she'd pass out for sure if she even caught sight of that disgusting blood filled sacs that would come out of her with the umbilical cords. But Jasper would like it.... a whole 2 pounds of her blood. She shuddered at the thought, but it was almost comical too, thinking of it in the freezer with a stick and a little label: Jasper's blood pops.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games