Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
school of magic, summonings, and elements (start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:28 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
*as she was astonished to hear that they didnt know their teacher in Transformation, she said alittle annoyed:* "for you arage and analessia im Miss. Logen you should know that from yesterday when you Failed the test, though it might be another case, becouse you know me by this form" * she then turned intoo the Huge snowtiger*

(I thought classes weren't supposed to start for another 5 days >.>)
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:32 pm

[sorry, my bad, havent redt the start yet :3 ... maybee ill do so soon :3 edited awaaaay!]

"im Logen, a teacher on the school" *she said with a pleased tone*

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:33 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
[sorry, my bad, havent redt the start yet :3 ... maybee ill do so soon :3 edited awaaaay!]

"im Logen, a teacher on the school" *she said with a pleased tone*

"What do you teach?" he asked, still blushing when she said they were 'lovebirds'.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:37 pm

"transformation is the subject ill be teaching, it seem that you dont know the difference between a transformated person and a shark :3 so i would guess that you havent gone through the first year? or have you? newcomers, i welcome you"* she said as she shook their hands*

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:43 pm

He shook her hand, smiling. "Yeah, sorry about that."
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:45 pm

"you shouldnt be sorry, ive heard that this year will be a rather exciting one" *she said with a smile on her lips and in a light tone*

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:49 pm

she stood up "well it was nice to meet you" she said smiling, "well ill be in my room, if anybody needs me" she turned and walked back to the dorm
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:49 pm

"okay, will you be taking all classes or are you already good in some magic?" *she asked happily before she left*

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:50 pm

Arage laid back on the ground, closing his eyes.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:52 pm

"when i ask you a question it is only polite to answer" *she added in a irritated tone*

Wacram Glaziuz

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games