Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
City Livin' Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Higher Cussing Level?
  Yes(go to PG-14)
  No(leave PG-13)
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:26 pm
In a quick decisive movement, Piria scooped Julie up in her arms - she could just manage the weight - and sprinted ahead.

Alanta eyed Aaron dangerously. "You'd better not be planning to-"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:03 pm
Aaron had already swung Atlanta onto his back and broken into a sprint when the girl appeared to have realized she was not on the ground. "Its not that bad. Admit it." He said, smiling. All the while, Julie laughed as she felt the wind on her face. She loved running with Aaron, and just as much so with Piria. And she would love it even more when she tried it herself.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:11 pm
"I like this about as much as I enjoy singing," Alanta retorted. "How much I would enjoy singing, that is, if I had the voice for it."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:49 pm
"I'd say I sense some sarcasm." Said Aaron, smirking slightly. "This would a lot easier if you would drop out of this self-inflicted depression."  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:33 pm
"That was a low blow." Alanta's face fell. "Maybe this would be easier if you were too blissed out to keep investigating this topic." And Alanta moved her hand from its safe position to make direct contact with Aaron's skin. She felt nothing happen, but still was sure her power had taken effect. Alanta rather pointedly remained silent after that - even if Aaron hadn't noticed anything strange, he should get the hint.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:40 pm
Aaron felt something as Atlanta's warm hand touched his temple. He felt slightly...lighter, for lack of a better word. He knew Atlanta had something do with it, but he kept his mouth shut for lack of any other ideas.

In front of them, Julie was calling back, trying to get their attention. "Aaron! Hurry up, you're going way too slow!"  

kanangirl123

Xhanti

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:08 am
Hey! I'm just trying to get the word out about an awesome Twilight RP site. It would be so cool if you could chesk it out and join! Please.

www.moonlessxnight.poboards67.com

That's the URL. Please come chesk it out, make an account and application. Please join the fun! It was started not to long ago so there isn't many posts, but the more people who join the more fun it'll be! So please, come check it out! And... tell your friends about it too! Thanks

-Jordan.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:36 pm
Piria said playfully, to Julie who was turning back, "Hey you! How can I go anywhere if you're not giving me directions?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:13 pm
Julie blushed slightly. "Oh, well take a left at the next street, and then I think we go straight for a while. Aaron knows the streets better than I do."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:20 pm
"Well, you and me, we're gonna have to learn the streets then! How else will we survive in New York?" Piria laughed, already forgetting some of her earlier tension.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:43 pm
"You're right!" Said Julie, clinging tighter to Piria when she took a sharp left.

Aaron looked back at Atlanta. "Was it something I said?" He asked with a grin, deciding to ignore the awkward silence.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:02 pm
Alanta huffed; she hadn't forgiven Aaron yet.

"How much further?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:28 pm
"Usually I would say five more minutes, but I don't think it should take that long, given our present velocity." Said Julie laughing. "It's right behind that tall building!" She called, so Piria wouldn't run right by it.

Aaron frowned slightly. "I guess it was. We're almost there, try to force a smile okay?" He asked sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:15 pm
Everyone - Piria and Julie, Aaron and Alanta - was fairly silent for the last minute it took to reach their destination. Once they arrived, Piria dropped Julie gracefully to her feet. "Ok, what now?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:59 pm
"I dunno. This was the only place I could think of to come to." Said Julie sheepishly.

Aaron came up behind them, tossing a head-sized ball at Piria. "Ever played soccer?" He asked with a grin.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff