Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:46 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she waved her arms and the vanished "they went back to their world....for now" she said turning back into a human

"Good," he said, panting. "Gah, I need something to drink."
"here" she said handing him some water

"Thank you, but where'd you get it from?" he asked, too thirsty too care as he drank it down greedily.
"inside, i can move quickly" she smiled "so ready to go?"

"Um, alrighty then sure," he said as he finished drinking the water, walking up beside her.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:47 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she waved her arms and the vanished "they went back to their world....for now" she said turning back into a human

"Good," he said, panting. "Gah, I need something to drink."

"Thank you, but where'd you get it from?" he asked, too thirsty too care as he drank it down greedily.

"Um, alrighty then sure," he said as he finished drinking the water, walking up beside her.
she smiled "ok lets go" she said walking up towards a bus stop

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:52 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He followed her, sitting on the bench as he waited for the bus.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:53 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she hummed softly waiting for the bus, when it pulled up she put in two bus tokens then finds a seat towards the back

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:58 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she hummed softly waiting for the bus, when it pulled up she put in two bus tokens then finds a seat towards the back

He got on the bus with her and set next to her, waiting for the arrival at the Amusement Park.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:59 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He got on the bus with her and set next to her, waiting for the arrival at the Amusement Park.
she looked out the window, watching the building pass by "hey you like rollercoasters?" she asked looking at him

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:04 am

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she looked out the window, watching the building pass by "hey you like rollercoasters?" she asked looking at him

"Eh, kind of. I'm a little afraid of heights," he said, trying to fake a smile.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:05 am

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "whats there to be afraid of, i used to be but then i faced my fears and now im not afraid'

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:09 am

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "whats there to be afraid of, i used to be but then i faced my fears and now im not afraid'

"Don't really like them," he said, yawning as he continued to wait, a little bored.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:13 am

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Don't really like them," he said, yawning as he continued to wait, a little bored.
"well i do and im getting on them" she smiled and stood up, walking around him and walked out of the bus

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:15 am

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"well i do and im getting on them" she smiled and stood up, walking around him and walked out of the bus

"We there?" he said as he got up and followed her off.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:17 am

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"yep" she looked around then waved her arm and a big amusement park appeared "its a magical realm, where there is nothing but fun and games" she said walking towards it

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:21 am

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"yep" she looked around then waved her arm and a big amusement park appeared "its a magical realm, where there is nothing but fun and games" she said walking towards it

"Woot, I love games," he said as he ran towards it, passing Lola(name escapes me lol) He stopped, unsure of where to go.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:06 am

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Woot, I love games," he said as he ran towards it, passing Lola(name escapes me lol) He stopped, unsure of where to go.
(lol)she smiled and walked the other way, passing by people, she laughed and got in line for a ride

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:58 am

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(lol)she smiled and walked the other way, passing by people, she laughed and got in line for a ride

He ran up behind her. "What ride is this?" he asked, excited.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games