Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

Black Hale

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:53 pm
The jerk... I hope he dies!! That douche bag, he's completely taken advantage of the fact that he trusted her! To make it worse, he took advantage of her whilst she was heartbroken and had sex with her!! Gods, what kind of person would do that?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:54 pm
Just because I've been debating this....

MiniRants!

I'll be adding on to this section as I find/receive more fodder for them.

Quote:
Rude n00b
scream no one in this guild talks to me!!!!!

tell me honestly, do I really have anything to gain from sharing some of my wisdom, time, and conversational abilities with you?

probably not, but please feel free to prove me wrong, you sad, strange, attention whoring n00b.

Lonely n00b
if u live on the barrier island on the east coast of florida and maybe wanna date? pm me or u can reply to the forum and we can chat! heart

Lonely n00b.... your lonely "I can't get a date" attitude is really starting to bug the living piss out of me.

here's a thought... join a club, go out and socialize, do some work for Habitat for Humanity or something.... but I swear to the goddess, If I have to see another one of these pathetic attempts to circumvent the actual human interaction portion of meeting a potential girlfriend face to face, I'm going to be forced to beat you about your head and neck with a jar of creamed and pickled herring!

st00p1d n00b
the title say it if you got donations i whould like it alot cuz i lost my item in a scam and i need 10k to get it back thx for letting me in this guild and plz post and donate mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

st00p1d n00b
mrgreen HI mrgreen i lost a mothly item cuz i fell for a scam crying crying

1. If you got scammed, it's your own fault.
2. If I've said it before, I'll say it again...
WE'RE NOT A WELFARE OFFICE!

gr33dy p5ych0 n00b
GIVE ME GOLD YOU ******** class="clear">

Why is it that people think that, since we're here to help them, it's assumed that the definition of "help" has become "to give all our gold to?"

besides, If you want gold, threatening to steal it from someone, or threatening to kill them over it, is not exactly the best way of getting it.

If I was a full blown Gaia mod, I'd have to go the Strongbad route on you....

DELETED!

Now then, there is this one trick you could do involving a brick...

Quote:
1gn0r@n7 ph1l050ph1c@l n00b
Like y r we here?

I can't speak for you, but I'm here to kick some sense into new people who can't seem to figure out that chatspeak and ignorance are not well received.

I'm also here to act as your own personal God of the internet, ignoring your pleas for help, and giving you nothing more than what you earn of your own merits (although, I will, indeed, smite you any time I feel it to be needed).

Quote:
Is there really a god?

I think I established this one already. Don't make me get my +4 RantStick of smiting out for this...

Quote:
wtf am I doing this for?

Excellent question, but if you don't know, I don't know. and, besides, if you have to ask, then why bother being here. Honestly, everybody has their own reasons for coming to Gaia, but, honestly, if you have to ask why you're making yourself look dumbtarded, then why would you post?

Quote:
Y does good thing happen to bad people?

Because the bad people make all the money, so they can afford to pay for the good things.

Now, please, consider the following philosophical questions:
"Who am I?"
"Where am I going?"
"How did I get here?"
"This is not my beautiful wife..."

wait... that's song lyrics...

3n717l3d n00b
I think that they shoul give out prizes twice a day because i am a newbie and some of them really help me get more money

Or, we should just keep the prizes as they are because we're here to help you develop into a contributing member to this ever-growing community known as Gaia Online. Besides, the prizes we give away are generally higher priced than a lot of more common items that you can buy in the shops.

But you've won the ultimate prize for someone of your high greed and low intellect scores... a MiniRant.

Quote:
l0ng-w1nd3d b3ggy n00b
You may not care who i am

To say that I may not care who you are is a bit of an understatement, and given your post, I can't say that I will be brought to care, but I may as well address the issue at hand anyhow.

Quote:
or why i am asking for something

A lot of people ask for things, like my asking that people actually follow the rules in the donations subforum. If you expect anything more than ridicule and laughter after that, then you've got to be the most expectant n00b I've ever had the displeasure of having to deal with.

Quote:
but it would be appreciated if i could recieve donations of 500 gold until i have at least 7,000 gold for a Rebellion Face Mask.

And I would appreciate a lot of things, like people handing me the remainder of my own dream avi, which, honestly, isn't happening any time soon.

Again, this is sort of the age-old issue of "1 r TEH uB3Rn00b, nd j00 w1ll g1v3 m3 t3h 5tuph 1 w@n+!!!!!!!!!one!!!!1!one won exclamation point", and telling people how much gold to give you.

7k is not that much money, earn it yourself.

Quote:
Donations are not required but I am thankful for donations that are made.

Damn straight donations aren't required, but what you should be doing is learning how to make your own money, instead of begging for stuff.

oh, and in case you missed it, see above, for the letters in big, bold red letters. I'm sure you'll understand then.
Quote:
b1+chy, 1gn0r@n+ n00b
I really Want 2 Falme Swords

Interesting.... these Falme Swords must be some uber-rare item that nobody has ever heard of... maybe if you were asking for an item that actually existed, people would pay attention to you.

Quote:
and a Darkness Tome

Hmm.... you could always buy one... especially since you still have more than 2 weeks to pick one up through Gaia...

Quote:
I've posted like 5 Forums

Wow... judging by your grasp of the english language, I only have one thing to say to you:

Who would let you waste that much server space and bandwidth?

Quote:
noone has donated

Because you've given us no reason to.

Quote:
crying crying

Quit your crying before I give you a reason to cry, you whiney n00b.

Someone fetch me my oar.

Quote:
I eally need this

Yes, you do need to be beat with an oar, considering that you, like so many other ignorant people that have been here, think that because we're a group of people that read the word "helpers" as "suckers that will giive us everything we want".

Quote:
please help me!!!

I already have... you're just too blind to see how.

dronze
Vice Captain

Dreccas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:20 am
woot! dronze is now pwning noobs on all lvls, wheter they be big or small, if i had the ability, i'd make dronze a banner (unfortunatly idk how to make banners >.<) so i'm stuck there lol...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:08 am
Actual photographic evidence of my n00b pwning skills!  

dronze
Vice Captain

Dreccas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:49 pm
lettus connect? since when did you start taking sponsers from poorly named dating companies dronze? rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:35 pm
*shrugs* never, they just started sending me blank checks...  

dronze
Vice Captain

Ravenlady13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:35 pm
I have to say, the cat karate-kicking the dog is my favorite part of that.
About that last rant, Dreccas, I love you forever for bringing this *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* to our attention, or, more specifically, dronze's attention. *gives Dreccas a big hug and kiss for being a decent guy, which is getting rarer and rarer in the world*
Actually, I think I'm part of the reason he didn't finish it right away, as I was sitting there talking about the creative, bloody, illegal, and downright disturbing things I would do to this fellow in person. Trust me, I make dronze look gentle and kind when I'm riled, and this riled me quite a bit. Plus, I have fangs, whereas dronze does not. (And that's no lie, my canine teeth dug into my lower lip quite a bit before I had braces, They actually reached that little pocket with your inner lip meets your gums on the bottom when my mouth was closed, and they're still pretty, er, functional.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:30 am
*loads the post-launcher*

Here we go... number 9.5 (since this isn't worthy of the #10 slot)

PULL!

Quote:

Quote:
This is the legon of helpers

No, it's the LEGION of helpers. I'm not even sure what a legon is... unless you're referring to how a male dog stands before he pees, in which case, I resemble that remark.

Quote:
WE HELP PEOPLE IN NEED

Yes, we do. These are people in need of guidance and education, perhaps some common sense, or, in your case, to be committed to a tasty DronzeRant (hold the mayo).

Quote:
some people like my self can only be on for so long

does your limited time on Gaia dictate that you should completely ignore the use of punctuation? If you don't have time to add a period (you know, that little dot that ends a sentance, and allows you to move on to the next thought with some level of coherancy?) or scatter in a comma every so often, then do you really have the time to use gaia?

This is a very involved community, and if you want to show your status and dedication to it with your avatar, then you kind of have to earn it.

Monthly collectables are considered a status symbol, either that you were able to afford it, or that you were around to buy one when it was around.

Quote:
and its had to do things to get money

I think you mean hard to do things to get money, and, honestly, it's really not. If you have 15 minutes, and aren't a complete moron, you can earn a small pile of gold doing jigsaw puzzles, or even just make a few posts to fatten the hoarde a little more. if you save up, it will add up quickly, and then you can buy that shiny bunch of pixels you always wanted.

This community rewards active members, not whiney people.

Quote:
lucky for me some freinds have donated gold to me

You have friends?!

That amazes me! Honestly. if you talk the way you type, I'd be tempted to beat your head like a piñata until candy fell out. Seriously. I don't want to have to try and separate one thought from another while reading a post.

Quote:
but you call your selfs the legon of helpers

Yes, yes we do. I'm helping you right now, if you actually stop in this thread to read it.

My help to you is the same advice that I give to new paintball players... if you don't have the resources for it (time, money, etc.), don't play. Seriously, in the time it took you to post around this forum, you could have done something a little more self-enriching, like reading a book, or maybe spending time with real people.

Quote:
and you say to work for it your self that is NOT RIGHT

Sure it is, it generates industrious gaians that actually are driven to improve the community as a whole, as opposed to whiney, beggy n00bs that make me want to smack myself in the head with the nasty end of a claw hammer.

Now, please, run along, and find a hobby that you can actually dedicate some time to.

dronze
Vice Captain

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:42 am
And just a friendly reminder to check out my quest thread and possibly enter in my lottery or art contest for some really nifty prizes!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:36 am
The last part really pointed out his ignorance and lack of moral...
I'm guessing that he sucks sharpies in his free time.  

Krusadin

Dreccas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:25 pm
hey!! i suck sharpies in my free time >.> . . . J/k >.< you'd think after so long dronze would no longer be able to find another rant-able subject, but nooo theres always another n00b ready to get pwnd >.< and thx raven 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:41 pm
there's always something new to rant about, that's the advantage of being on a forum with so many crybabies, elitists, and degenerates....  

dronze
Vice Captain

Black Hale

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:24 pm
*get hyped up over the Harry Potter frenzy and mocks Draco Malfoy, being all elitist* GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MUDBLOOD! *comes back down, continually reading the new book*

Don't mind me... I'm just a big freak about it... and I mean absolutely no offense to anyone... I just got hyped up...and the word mudblood came up too many times...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:52 pm
(...I suck sharpies too...Don't tell anyone!)  

Krusadin

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:56 pm
sharpies don't suck... they're a great form of boredom relief!  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games