Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:50 pm
"Atekeru we don't need to worry about him. Our problem lies with Kakashi. We need to somehow knock him out of hiding." Kravizto said. "Sasuke what type of smoke is that?" Kravizto said landing right in front of him. "Kakashi's special confusion smoke jutsu." Sasuke said still in pain. "I see. So we need to find Kakashi and fight him." Kravizto said while looking for Kakashi and dodging whatever Naruto and Sakura might throw at them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:51 pm
riku walks up 2 siana  

Level_E_Vampire

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:51 pm
Atekeru sighed and said, "Well, you thought everyone were Kakashis, and so you tried to kill us, an-" Sasuke broke free and kicked him in the face sending him flying up, attacking him in mid-air.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:52 pm
siana knocks sakura and naruto out  

Level_E_Vampire

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:52 pm
"All that I saw was a bunch of kakashi's.... I thought he made dopple gangers.... but they wouldn't dissapear..." Harrun explained, still confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:53 pm
"E...ven. OW. From up here, I can't, STOP ATTACKING ME, see Kakashi anywhere." They finally both landed on their feet, now looking for Kakashi.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:53 pm
"Man i give up i'm going to kick back and relax this time."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:54 pm
Found him. "Kakashi you're dead." Kravizto said right as he punched Kakashi into the air. When Kakashi landed he landed right on top of Naruto and Sakura. "Sasuke you're all alone. Guys let's leave them. Sasuke is not much more trouble to us. Plus we might need him if Itachi comes along again."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:54 pm
siana grabs sasuke by his hair"don't u hav anything better 2 do"she says 2 him  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:55 pm
"What?!?! How are you going to relax? He could appear from anywhere!!!" That was really ironic, because Kakashi came up from underground, and pulled him in the ground, leaving only his head above ground. "Oh come on!!!"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:56 pm
((BRB I GOTZ TO GO TO THE STORE!))

Ryoku climbs the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:56 pm
Harrun slumped against a tree, tired.  

Batjesusman

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:57 pm
riku quickly digs him out  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:58 pm
"Huh I thought we had gotten Kakashi?" Kravizto said as he saw all of the ones they had knocked out went poof. "Great Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi are loose again. Wait is that Sasuke or just a clone then? Harrun use Byakugon and tell us if that is the actual Sasuke."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:58 pm
Harrun is so tired, that he can't even move. Kakashi then came up com under the ground, pulling him under.Harrun yelled. Only his head was left obove ground, like Atekeru's.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games