Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:03 pm
licks him reasuringly  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:07 pm
Looks up at Meena and rubs his nuzzle against her head*  

Azriel_AOD

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:09 pm
"you going to be ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:13 pm
"I only hope."  

Azriel_AOD

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:17 pm
"I'm here if you need me"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:19 pm
Sits up and looks at Meena* "Thanks." Smiles faintly.  

Azriel_AOD

Miafluff

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:45 am
Beebee looked round. She hadn't been here before and was slightly nervous, although she didn't show it. Her fur ruffled in the light wind and she closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation. When she opened her eyes again she went to the edge of the cliff and looked over the edge, down to the waters below. "Wouldn't want to fall..." She murmered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:55 am
Looks over at the new wolf then gets up and walks over to her* "Hi."  

Azriel_AOD

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:10 pm
"yea hi" says walking next to karu "I'm Meena" she then looked at karu and bit his ear a little to hard  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:16 am
Neira, perched in a tree, watching the other wolves in half-wolf, changeling form, deciding whether these were wolves that could accept her. She dropped down and upon hitting the ground, changed effortlessly back to full-wolf form. These wolves seemed nice enough, but should she approach them and show submission or simply move on, continuing her search for a pack....  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:51 pm
Meena heard a sound and let go of Karu's ear and went to the sound "Hi you new to the pack"she barked kindly  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:16 am
'Well, actually I'm a loner, but I haven't decided if I'll join the pack or not yet....' Neira had seen a lot of wolves around lately, but these two seemed nice enough, perhaps she would be able to join the pack after all.... 'You all seem so happy in the pack, but some of the wolves are scary demons, I don't want to be a low rank in a pack and be picked on by them. It's been so long since I was in a pack, I'm not sure if I'd fit in....'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:00 pm
Looks over at Neira "Everyone is different, you shouldn't exclude yourself for being yourself."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:14 pm
Neira cocked her head and smiled, 'Thanks! I think I'll just try to hang with some of the pack members from time to time, I'd rather not get all mixed up within the pack. I've met a few loners that were really nice and can easily relate to me. A wanderers life suits me usually, but I find it's nice to have company after being alone for so long....'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:58 pm
"well yea goodnight"Meena lays down and falls asleep  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games