Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
zombies vs humans (file 2) the mission of hell's edge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so do u like resident evil
  yes
  no
  i love resident evil 4 *shoots a head* o yea it exploded
  only some of them
  never played it
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:19 pm
she looks at him "finally, its about time" she unlocks the door  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:34 pm
Aprilbaby1

(remember u can not unlock the door u need a eye)

leon-wtf do u mean about time do u know what i have been through *random flash backs* i have faced another troll (troll slams him) and fought gardos on a rail system (axe hits him in the head) and had to read a dam manual on how to turn off the rail cars (reads manual and slams it on the floor *i can not belive this dam s**t*) and shut down the rail system (shoots the controlls) and fight a dam ******** up monster that even fought without its legs (gets slamed into fire) and i had to get out of a dam burning building (jumps out and runs around in with his cloths on fire) jest to get a dam eye out of the dam guys head SO DON'T START WITH ME WITH ITS ABOUT TIME *holds eye up to the door* ha video games *door opens* that is a life lesson video games  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:36 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

leon-wtf do u mean about time do u know what i have been through *random flash backs* i have faced another troll (troll slams him) and fought gardos on a rail system (axe hits him in the head) and had to read a dam manual on how to turn off the rail cars (reads manual and slams it on the floor *i can not belive this dam s**t*) and shut down the rail system (shoots the controlls) and fight a dam ******** up monster that even fought without its legs (gets slamed into fire) and i had to get out of a dam burning building (jumps out and runs around in with his cloths on fire) jest to get a dam eye out of the dam guys head SO DON'T START WITH ME WITH ITS ABOUT TIME *holds eye up to the door* ha video games *door opens* that is a life lesson video games
(sorry forgot XD) she rolls her eyes "yea well ive been almost chopped, almost hugged and lots of other things" she looks at him "lets just get out of here....and one more thing, DONT YELL AT ME!" she yelled  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:41 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

(sorry forgot XD) she rolls her eyes "yea well ive been almost chopped, almost hugged and lots of other things" she looks at him "lets just get out of here....and one more thing, DONT YELL AT ME!" she yelled

leon-*goes through door* yea well u where asking for it and i.....*sees truck coming stright for them* ahhhhhhh i have had it *shoots the driver making the truck turn over and crash right in front of them* ok wtf *sees a half naked guy runing twords them* dam u ******** *shoots him* ok we keep wallking and never speek of this agin cool?  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:43 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

leon-*goes through door* yea well u where asking for it and i.....*sees truck coming stright for them* ahhhhhhh i have had it *shoots the driver making the truck turn over and crash right in front of them* ok wtf *sees a half naked guy runing twords them* dam u ******** *shoots him* ok we keep wallking and never speek of this agin cool?
"whatever" she said and started to walk "yell at me again and ill do something to you that you never wanted" she warned  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:52 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

"whatever" she said and started to walk "yell at me again and ill do something to you that you never wanted" she warned

leon-this is a bad day first i fight some dam ******** up people then get my a** served to me and then fight a lake thing pass out and find out i got to wory about paracites comeing out of peoples heads and some guy with mental problems joins us and by the way where is he....nvm but my dam day was a b***h and now my night is even worse i have fought 2 trolls and a dam village idot monster thing and nearly got set on fire o yea almost got blown up by that guy we where with AND WHERE IN THE ******** IS HE ANYWAYS * turns around and finds a tree and kicks it 10 timesa and shoots it* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *does it aging* ahhhhhhhhhh son of a b***h ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*does it agin*......ok im good  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:57 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

leon-this is a bad day first i fight some dam ******** up people then get my a** served to me and then fight a lake thing pass out and find out i got to wory about paracites comeing out of peoples heads and some guy with mental problems joins us and by the way where is he....nvm but my dam day was a b***h and now my night is even worse i have fought 2 trolls and a dam village idot monster thing and nearly got set on fire o yea almost got blown up by that guy we where with AND WHERE IN THE ******** IS HE ANYWAYS * turns around and finds a tree and kicks it 10 timesa and shoots it* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *does it aging* ahhhhhhhhhh son of a b***h ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*does it agin*......ok im good
looks at him "has anyone ever told you that your crazy?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:45 am
He hears the shots and runs over thinking the things learned how to shoot and shots you both in the leg before he realizes who you are. Then he runs before you can shoot him. He runs like crazy until he gets to the water. He gets in the boat and speeds away. He goes for about an hour when he hits an island with a castle on it.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:05 pm
she falls "what the hell?" she yelled gripping her leg  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:12 pm
leon-wtf ok lets keep going

gardos-o hs meanka staob *50 run twords them*

leon-wtf run quick into the castle *runs over to the bridge and raises it up* cool

gardos-(translate) ahhhhhhhhhh i cant belive this s**t

leon-ahhhhhh finaly ok nothing can go wrong now unless we run into 2 dumass's and a small little person what is the word i am looking for  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:13 pm
Megamanexe709

leon-wtf run quick into the castle *runs over to the bridge and raises it up* cool

leon-ahhhhhh finaly ok nothing can go wrong now unless we run into 2 dumass's and a small little person what is the word i am looking for
she looks at him "a dawrf? or a midget" she says and yawns a little  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:18 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

leon-yea midget that is the word *walks into the casle a little more*  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:21 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

she walks with him looking around "well what do we do now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

leon-someone knows we r here i know that

(meanwhile)

cross-*looks at them on a tv screan* so he is here should i take him out

sadler-no he is not a thret yet and i need the sample to give back to the researchers to make the plan go as planed

cross-i woke for the company not u and if u r holding us up u will face me and u know it

sadler-....perhaps *leaves*

cross-*looks back at leon on the tv screan and remembers how it happend years ago*

*FLASH BACK*

leon-*points gun at cross* hand it over

cross-*hands over the virus sample* so what now

leon-*presses button and jumps off roof onto a chopter* catch *throws keys to another chopter*

*hq blows up*

(flashback ends now)

cross-mybe this time i will have revenge leon  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:31 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

leon-someone knows we r here i know that

(meanwhile)

cross-*looks at them on a tv screan* so he is here should i take him out

sadler-no he is not a thret yet and i need the sample to give back to the researchers to make the plan go as planed

cross-i woke for the company not u and if u r holding us up u will face me and u know it

sadler-....perhaps *leaves*

cross-*looks back at leon on the tv screan and remembers how it happend years ago*

*FLASH BACK*

leon-*points gun at cross* hand it over

cross-*hands over the virus sample* so what now

leon-*presses button and jumps off roof onto a chopter* catch *throws keys to another chopter*

*hq blows up*

(flashback ends now)

cross-mybe this time i will have revenge leon
she looks around "then why are we here?" she asked looking back at him "shouldnt we be at a place where they dont know where we are?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff