Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:24 am
Krusadin
Suddenly Saiden heard a loud thump and by reflex, he turned towards the sound. The book had fallen from the shelf and its pages were empty.
The shelves were turning and they revealed a woman who had her hand over her eyes.
"You better not be doing anything weird, 'cause I'm coming in!"
She had orange, short hair and rather pale skin. She was wearing a tan robe with a golden sash in the middle, worn as a belt.
When she reveiled her eyes one could see that they were bright blue and her face was rather freckeled.
"Now I told Dumbledore that we should have put a spellbook in the shelf,
but NOO-OO! He thought it was funny and assumed that everyone would read it in instant. Thank god that not everyone is as perverted as he is!
Oh, I'm Autumn, teacher of the ancient runes! And here's your schedule!"
The woman stepped out of the secret passage and handed Saiden a notebook. (You decide when to have the lessons. And I have NEVER played Yugioh, is it fun?)

Saiden turned his head to the right and smiled at the women. No, I'm not like that I much like the real curves of a women instead of looking at some book. Nothing too revealing though I'm rather shy really. He blushed a bit having said that and reached his right hand out to take the notebook. Well, it looks like I have gotten off to a rotten start. My real name is Saiden Infinity I often use the name George around mortals because my true name is far too intense. One rule, don't ask how old I am or what I am you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Now off to buisness, are you sure the second is the right time to start my teaching. I was thinking something a bit closer to the present date so I can remember. I happen to have a very poor sense of time and a watch doesn't help because I forget I am wearing one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:47 am
The lady giggled at Saiden and said: "It's three o'clock now and you will be teaching at your first lesson tomorrow at 8 o'clock. You're also the new house master of hufflepuffs. Now, do not be surprised! This is also something that Dumbledore came up with so it's nothing unusual. The previous house master retired and it wouldn't have been fair to choose someone from the oldbies, because their experience is equal. So, anyway you should know something about the hufflepuffs. They're all nice and well-mannered but one girl has brought us some trouble in the years. Keep the name, Dandellion Triumph in your head. She was the person who trashed the librarys secret section on her first year. Your duties are the same as the other teachers, only that you can decide who to expell and who to let in the Hufflepuff team.
Good luck, George!" The lady shook his hand and walked out from the secret passage.  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:55 am
Krusadin
The lady giggled at Saiden and said: "It's three o'clock now and you will be teaching at your first lesson tomorrow at 8 o'clock. You're also the new house master of hufflepuffs. Now, do not be surprised! This is also something that Dumbledore came up with so it's nothing unusual. The previous house master retired and it wouldn't have been fair to choose someone from the oldbies, because their experience is equal. So, anyway you should know something about the hufflepuffs. They're all nice and well-mannered but one girl has brought us some trouble in the years. Keep the name, Dandellion Triumph in your head. She was the person who trashed the librarys secret section on her first year. Your duties are the same as the other teachers, only that you can decide who to expell and who to let in the Hufflepuff team.
Good luck, George!" The lady shook his hand and walked out from the secret passage.

Dandellion Triumph hmmmm, he put his right hand on his forhead as he eyes flashed white. Eheheheeh!! I think I will be able to have some fun with this one. I don't expect to find someone as strong as myself here and so far I haven't been shocked too much. He thought for a second, though one of the students is......No it is nothing, I really shouldn't say that outloud. I doubt even the Headmaster knows of that fact yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:19 am
*Logen looked up in the skies, and wondered why she had this brilliant mind, even though she didnt get acknowledged, not even by the teachers!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:22 am
Ayame yawned slightly as she headed toward the Library, to get headstart in some of the homeworks the professors gave. "Hmm.... what wouldn't I give for a pumpkin pasty right about now...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:25 am
[Hey did you see my hair? biggrin Elemental ;D]  

Wacram Glaziuz

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:27 am
Wacram Glaziuz

(Oh! Sugoi ne!!! Cool! ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:32 am
KaosAngel012
Wacram Glaziuz

(Oh! Sugoi ne!!! Cool! ^^)

[Thank you's :3]

*Logen still sat there wondering, why life was so unfair, why didnt life give anything back to her, and did the teachers only hate her becouse of her liniage?*  

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:33 am
Saiden decided to venture into the courtyard to better study the students he would be teaching. He was actually hoping to run into the more troublesome characters on his first day so the worst would already be known. Walking down the stairs he entered the hallway and looked around while scratching his chin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:33 am
She picks the book she needs and starts to reads. She sighs. "Why is History of Magic so boring..?"  

La Petite Ange

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:38 am
*Logen sat on the roof, Still wondering why she was so hated, and then a tear fell, she saw thestrals wandering by the lake, she said*

"i just wish i couldnt see you, even if you are beutifull!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:39 am
KaosAngel012
She picks the book she needs and starts to reads. She sighs. "Why is History of Magic so boring..?"

Saiden walked into the Library. Maybe because those that wrote the book don't allow you to experience it first hand. So because of this you can't feel what they felt during the occasion. It is nothing more than a bit of parchment with some writing on it. He said this with a bit of flare and drama.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:41 am
LanceCalvis
KaosAngel012

Saiden walked into the Library. Maybe because those that wrote the book don't allow you to experience it first hand. So because of this you can't feel what they felt during the occasion. It is nothing more than a bit of parchment with some writing on it. He said this with a bit of flare and drama.

"Oh.... I guess that you're right. I mean... actually being there when it happened might've been more interesting than reading it out of a piece of paper..." Ayame said to him, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:47 am
KaosAngel012
LanceCalvis
KaosAngel012

"Oh.... I guess that you're right. I mean... actually being there when it happened might've been more interesting than reading it out of a piece of paper..." Ayame said to him, smiling.

Picture some great senery as a writer taps into his muse and writes a masterpiece. The sunset perfectly set and the birds flying about. AVIS, "birds flew out of his sleeve and out the window. There is much to be learned and I can teach only what my students choose to absorb. Saiden knoded lightly then turned to exit the Library.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:49 am
LanceCalvis
KaosAngel012
LanceCalvis
KaosAngel012

Picture some great senery as a writer taps into his muse and writes a masterpiece. The sunset perfectly set and the birds flying about. AVIS, "birds flew out of his sleeve and out the window. There is much to be learned and I can teach only what my students choose to absorb. Saiden knoded lightly then turned to exit the Library.

"Wait, Professor!" she ran after him. "Thank you..." Ayame said to him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games