Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:22 am
"I told you not to say that to me again!" He screamed and took away the kunai from Mitsukais throat put it back in his holster, grabbed Mitsukai by the shoulders, span around and threw him against the dojo wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:32 am
Before Mitsukai could hit the wall he spun so that his feet hitthe wall first, that way he could push of the wall and came with a flying kick towards Narama's face.  

Kahatir

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:40 am
As Mitsukai was flying towards Narama he jumped over him and when he landed on the other side he threw a kunai at Mitsukais back.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:55 am
When Narama jumped over him, Mitsukai swung his leg to the left, changing his momentum so that he turned around and saw the kunai coming and threw two of his own, one to stop the kunai and one to try and hit Narama in the right arm.  

Kahatir

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:12 am
Narama saw the two kunai but was a bit to late to dodge the one that was aimed for him and it tore up a rip in his shirt and scratched his skin. "You will pay for that one!" Narama said and rushed towards Mitsukai in a high pace. "Otawage Ryuuki Rendan!" he screamed and launched the first kick.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:26 am
Keitama eyed Oni back, but noticed the presence of someone else's chakra there who wasn't visible. Normally that was something that bothered Keitama as he was used to being the one to spy on others. Nonetheless, he continued to parley Oni while the melee was occuring outside as he casually took a small gourd from his pouch and took a drink.

After taking a swig, with his face facing towards the window where the sounds were coming from, Keitama pointed the gourd towards Oni and pointed the gourd's opening at him. "Want some?" he asked casually while the sounds of kunai's being used resounded from just outside the dojo.

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kahatir

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:34 am
Just when the kick was going to hit Mitsukai used Kawarimi no Jutsu and appeared near Narama. "Is that all you have? You should quit being a ninja right now." Mitsukai mocked him, hoping that Narama would get more insecure with himself. That combo could be dangerous... Atleast with a initiating kick like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:49 am
Kaede was sitting on the window leaning against the frame. Watching the boys she cleared her throat. "Okay everyone in the middle of the dojo. Now. We are going to have a mini tournament." She told them. "Everyone is going to fight everyone else at one time. Me and Hitomi will referee. Whoever is the last one still fighting wins. I'll even offer a prize to the winner. The rules are No killing and either me or Hitomi may pull you from the fight at anytime. You have to stay in the dojo as well." She eyed Keitama, Oni, Mitsukai and Narama evenly. "If you give up or decide not to fight I will send you back to the academy. I want a good fight none of this half hearted crap." She warned them.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Kahatir

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:57 am
Mitsukai looked up at the window and saw Kaede, quickly he made his way up into the dojo again. "Kaede-sensei, I'm sorry about the fight... If it displeases you that is." He quickly added the last part as he bowed his head to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:59 am
Narama stopped fighting Mitsukai and looked at the scratch on his arm He'll get it this time, I swear it. He thought to himself and then Narama watched Mitsukai go back into the dojo, and did the same.  

Gurzbag

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:01 pm
Keitama scoffed at the idea. Obviously Kaede didn't realize that her threat of sending some of those students back to the academy didn't hold much against him. It wasn't that he didn't want to fight, but that he didn't want to fight at the moment. It was much more amusing finding the other students fighting amongst themselves...... and much more informative..........

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:33 pm
"Nah, you're not one that I trust" Oni only trusted a few people the two most obvious where Kasumi and Linnea. Even if he had left the village he never thought that Linnea was working against hi in any way. Oni smiled. This was his go sign. He thought of Kaede-sensei words as a starting bell. Quickly 10 sharp thin hair needles where thrown at Keitama. Just as he had thrown he was ready with 10 new ones. He always stocked up on already fixed hair needles. That way he wouldn't need to harden it during the fight it self. "Now come on missy..Let's dance the tango of destruction!"  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:45 pm
"A tournament, eh? Sounds intrestin'!" Yoh smirked, then clenched his fist. "I'm all in for this." Yoh the n glared at Oni. 'Oni...The Raikage may have accepted you back...but you're still not allowed forgiveness!' Yoh telled in his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:30 pm
Keitama dodged as best as he could but put his arm up in front of himself as he still took a few of the needles in his right arm. Fortunately he had a small arm guard which took the brunt of the needles but they still stung. Keitama looked at the needles in his arm guard and shook his right hand. "Hrm...." he surveyed the situation and then stared back at Oni.

His face seemed to show more interest now as he spoke up. "Well, I suppose it's only fair to respond in kind," he said casually as he took another drink from his gourd.

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:06 am
Narama just watched the ongoing fight and all he could think of how much he wanted to hurt Mitsukai right now.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff