Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:17 pm

kimi said with a voice colder then ice:"My a*sshole of a mother let my precious brother die by torture from her new boyfriend. familiar??"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:18 pm

Mobius Nightshade
"Sound familiar, Honey? She's right. You did draw my circle. Then the alchemists activated it. You weren't an alchemist at the time, so you wished to help in someway. Bring her outside. It is better that I speak to her in person."

*Logen said:*

"yeah sounds like how it was with us, but we didnt have a son, and i wouldnt do such a thing!, even if i was really desperate for getting you back i wouldnt go get someone else!, you were the only one for me, my only love, and still is!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:24 pm

Kimi thougt:creepy...

train stopped.
she stood up, stretched and grabbed her bag.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:24 pm

"She could be fabricating that part... My sensors are not sure... She hides her signs well...At any rate, she seems angry at us. Get outside and prepare for a possible fight. She could be dangerous."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:33 pm

I am, if I gets angry. she thought.
"what about Shinu?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:36 pm

*Logen clapped and touched the seat, and outside, a golem, really nice looking gray stoned buttler looking outfit, walked inside and carried her gently with the blanket around her, logen smiled to the butler looking Golem and said:*

"ill take care of her!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:43 pm

Mobius smiled. "At least she cares about her..." He then drew 5 circles in the ground. "Logen, disregard everything I'm doing. Activate these circles if you need to. Don't let her activate them. Remember, disregard what I just did." She's smart. One of the reasons I love her. She'll not activate them, Kimi will, and Kimi will end up trapped. On the other hand, she may sense my thoughts. I made the circles to react to chemical changes. If she tries to get us to activate them, or doesn't activate them, I'll activate them and snare her in them. The circles make a wall separating me, the golem, and Shinu from her. All Logen has to do is come here too.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:56 pm

Kimi had gotten out of the train, she saw the circles and said to Mobius:
*sight*"if you wants me to do them, i'll be trapped, but if i don't, somebody else will, and i will get trapped anyway. so i will just activate them." so she did, but she clapped her hands in a way that made it a shield, instate of a trap.

Evy-Chan1337

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:00 pm

Mobius ignited the circles nearby and ensnared the shield in rock. "Prepare for a counter-attack. If none occurs, we should be polite and start a dialogue." He gazed at the girl. "I am most sorry we had to start off like this. Logen's just desperate for family. It seems I'm not enough to satify her loneliness. She always had a heart three sizes too big..." He sighs in a dreamlike fashion. "Those were the days..."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:05 pm

*wakes up* hun...? wha...*groggily looks at someone holding her* ..??

Ahiru Takashi

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:08 pm

"whatever you say. just to have this clear, so long that you guys don't tries to kill me, or tries to stop my reaching my goal, i see no reasons to kill or fight you.this is not a threat, just telling facts."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:13 pm

"Very well." Mobius set off the circle which would set her free. "Logen, darling, you were always better with words. Say what you will."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:30 pm

Kokoro Mitsurugi
*wakes up* hun...? wha...*groggily looks at someone holding her* ..??

*the golem said in a rather deep voice:*

"we are at our destination, we need to keep you from dante"

*Logen was walking at the golem's side, she then, desummoned the golem, and Shinu was standing now, with the blanket over her, Logen took it away, and said:*

"well, as my golem said: we have to keep you away from dante, so im going to rent some place for us to live in!"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:32 pm

"I meant for you to speak to our other female guest."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:33 pm

Evy-Chan1337
"whatever you say. just to have this clear, so long that you guys don't tries to kill me, or tries to stop my reaching my goal, i see no reasons to kill or fight you.this is not a threat, just telling facts."

*Logen smiled and said:*

"no need to worry, we have nothing against you... we will not stop you from reaching your goal, i will only ask you to come with us, since you shouldnt go wandering around alone, we'll acompony you and we might even help you!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games