Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
knigh RP idea Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:17 am
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Krusadin
Wacram Glaziuz
[hey, just so you know it, this is a rp about when there was knights... and no such technology was to be found at that time ><]

((I think it's acceptable, since it's nothing more than another type of weapon. Logen and Cordire use magic and Eliza uses the power of coolness... ;D And we didn't actually define the settings of this roleplay.
It's fantasy, right? And the device is pretty imaginary in my opinion))

(and it could be activated by magic)

[*nods and aproves it* sorry for beeing such a drag :3 ]
(i'm hungry you can repay us by makeing me waffles)

[i dont have the ingredients and i bet that they dont come to you fast :3]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:19 am
((In your dreams))
Eliza looked angrily at the weird newcomer and grinded her teeth.
"You insolent man. Be more grateful!" she pierced the neck of a monster that was behind the man and kicked another one further.  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:21 am
*The black dragon breathed in and then it blew Pure cyan flames on the rest of the beeings, the beeings was totally barbeque*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:22 am
Wacram Glaziuz
[on with rping then?]

*Logen kissed her arm, a glove, pure white, was spreading across her right hand, she said:*

"khorren lestia nexon hruntesh"

*and a dragon, pure green, was summoned, the dragon was not much bigger than that Logen could ride on it, but she didnt, the dragon had a armour, pure white, same style that logen had*
(you are starting to love dragons aren't you) keal said not looking up "a dragon then what color may i ask?"  

King Phar

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:25 am
((It said green, didn't it?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:26 am
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
[on with rping then?]

*Logen kissed her arm, a glove, pure white, was spreading across her right hand, she said:*

*and a dragon, pure green, was summoned, the dragon was not much bigger than that Logen could ride on it, but she didnt, the dragon had a armour, pure white, same style that logen had*
(you are starting to love dragons aren't you) keal said not looking up "a dragon then what color may i ask?"

[indeed whee i like dragons ;3]

*Logen said calmly to kael:*

"she is green as the forest"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:27 am
(OH HE'S BLIND!Sorry...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:30 am
Krusadin
(OH HE'S BLIND!Sorry...)

[i wrote wrong last time ;3 --- edited the post]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:32 am
*Logen laughed then patted the dragon, and said:*

"well right now she is green, she can change colours as she wish"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:33 am
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
[on with rping then?]

(i could find a good pic of a green if you want) "thank you i moght live in blackness but i engoy knowing that there is still color in the world."  

King Phar

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:37 am
Eliza looked at the dragon and was amazed. Se had only seen one dead and that was a long time ago.
"Looks like we're safe for now..." she said and gased wildly at the odd man. She put her sword in sheth and smiled.
"Some have the talent of heavy sleeping. But luckily for you, we don't."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:39 am
"agreed."  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:46 am
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
[on with rping then?]

(i could find a good pic of a green if you want) "thank you i moght live in blackness but i engoy knowing that there is still color in the world."

*Logen hugged the dragon that she had summoned, she said with happyness as the dragon huggled her back:*

"her name is ghendor after her mother, she wanted the name, and so she got it"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:15 am
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
[on with rping then?]

[would be nice if you did ;3]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:23 am
"Shall we leave this place then? I woudn't want to wake him up but the monsters might be lurking around, waiting for a chance to regroup"
Eliza nodded to Cordires direction.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces