Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:05 pm
duelblade
in episode 4, that one part where the storm troopers enter the room where r2d2 and c3po (srry if i get names wrong) are hiding in the death star, one of the stormtroopers (the last 1 entering room), bonks his head on the sliding door. was that meant to happen, or was it a blooper they didnt notice?

Oh, it was a blooper. A very famous blooper. So famous, the trooper's "father," Jango, hits his helmeted head on the low doorway when entering Slave I in Ep. II, in homage to the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:06 pm
Durza the Shade
duelblade
in episode 4, that one part where the storm troopers enter the room where r2d2 and c3po (srry if i get names wrong) are hiding in the death star, one of the stormtroopers (the last 1 entering room), bonks his head on the sliding door. was that meant to happen, or was it a blooper they didnt notice?

Oh, it was a blooper. A very famous blooper. So famous, the trooper's "father," Jango, hits his helmeted head on the low doorway when entering Slave I in Ep. II, in homage to the moment.

well...the Stormies arern't clones though  

FrozenPhoenix32

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:09 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Durza the Shade
duelblade

Some of them are, including, apparently, that one.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:13 pm
Durza the Shade
FrozenPhoenix32
Durza the Shade
duelblade

i guess..

I have this theory on why all Stormies arent clones, and why the Imperial Millitary is mostly recruits.

See i think after the end of the Clone War, some of the clones start goin loco ( clone loco syndrome from HttE). So a second Clone War is fought against them, and most of the loco clones are out.  

FrozenPhoenix32

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:51 pm
I find it very strange, that the guild fits 46 threads on the first page. for some reason we're not going into the next pages...how odd is that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:28 pm
yeah, that puzzles me too.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:36 am
it shows like that for you too? okay i thought maybe it was all fitting on one pg for me since im a mod, but thats kinda wierd.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:10 pm
I find this disturbing also.  

Flamer42

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:57 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Durza the Shade
FrozenPhoenix32

i guess..

I have this theory on why all Stormies arent clones, and why the Imperial Millitary is mostly recruits.

See i think after the end of the Clone War, some of the clones start goin loco ( clone loco syndrome from HttE). So a second Clone War is fought against them, and most of the loco clones are out.

I think Zahn wrote a short story to explain the differences between the Spaarti cloning cylinders he created, which can cause clone madness, and the Kamino technique, which doesn't. The two- or three-part story was published in Star Wars Insider, but I never got to read it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:13 pm
Durza the Shade
FrozenPhoenix32
Durza the Shade
FrozenPhoenix32

i guess..

I think Zahn wrote a short story to explain the differences between the Spaarti cloning cylinders he created, which can cause clone madness, and the Kamino technique, which doesn't. The two- or three-part story was published in Star Wars Insider, but I never got to read it.

Does SW Insider still exist?  

FrozenPhoenix32

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:16 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Durza the Shade
FrozenPhoenix32
Durza the Shade
FrozenPhoenix32

i guess..

Yeah, but somehow I missed the first part of the story, and I didn't want to jump into the middle.

The magazine still exists. It's published directly by Lucasfilm now, and is connected to Hyperspace at starwars.com, and to the Fan Club.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:18 pm
Durza the Shade
FrozenPhoenix32
Durza the Shade
FrozenPhoenix32
Durza the Shade
FrozenPhoenix32

i guess..

Yeah, but somehow I missed the first part of the story, and I didn't want to jump into the middle.

The magazine still exists. It's published directly by Lucasfilm now, and is connected to Hyperspace at starwars.com, and to the Fan Club.

So you have to be a hyperspace member?  

FrozenPhoenix32

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:19 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Durza the Shade
FrozenPhoenix32

So you have to be a hyperspace member?

To subscribe, yes, but I don't know if it's available on newsstands.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:29 am
its not on newstands, thats why i was asking if it existed.

maybe ill sign up for hyperspace.

its 20$ a year right?  

FrozenPhoenix32

Flamer42

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:17 am
*is confused* But I get the insider at my local mall in the book store....  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games