Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Messenger_Of_The_Moon and OMNIMON Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Let me know when you have enough! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:48 pm
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Let me know when you have enough! heart

I about 20 or 18 more posts,so i'll try and post everywhere i see,without spam.
Omnimon,must come TODAY! scream  

The Ranting Swede

Tasukaru no Kurokaze

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:54 pm
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'll definitely check it out, Tasu-san (*reverts to old habit of adding honorifics*). whee

And who's this? *pokes the Digimon bugging Dante*

Tasu-chan? Wow, if the CHARACTER Tasukaru (Naruto RP I'm in) heard you call him that, you and Maddie would be in some deep doo-doo. Fer srsly.

That little monster happens to be the Kudamon that unfortunately got dumped on us... stare

Daaaaante-chan! I wanna play tag! *bops Dante on the head* You're it!

evil ...

Dante-chan?

evil ...

Daaante-chan!

scream GRRAAAAH! GET OVER HERE YOU ROTTEN LITTLE FERRET! I'LL TURN YOU INTO A MINK SCARF!

I don't think someone loved him enough as a Fresh...

sweatdrop As you can see, they don't get along very well...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:59 pm
Tasukaru no Kurokaze
Tasu-chan? Wow, if the CHARACTER Tasukaru (Naruto RP I'm in) heard you call him that, you and Maddie would be in some deep doo-doo. Fer srsly.

That little monster happens to be the Kudamon that unfortunately got dumped on us... stare

evil ...

Dante-chan?

evil ...

Daaante-chan!

scream GRRAAAAH! GET OVER HERE YOU ROTTEN LITTLE FERRET! I'LL TURN YOU INTO A MINK SCARF!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well, it doesn't look like the chracter Tasu-san is here, unless Dante's hiding him somewhere in that fairly fluffy tail of his. Why doesn't Dante like him?

Cute Kudamon! blaugh

o_o Maddie seems to like him.  

Dystopia Lycanthropia

The Ranting Swede

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:11 pm
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
Tasukaru no Kurokaze

evil ...

Dante-chan?

evil ...

Daaante-chan!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well, it doesn't look like the chracter Tasu-san is here, unless Dante's hiding him somewhere in that fairly fluffy tail of his. Why doesn't Dante like him?

Cute Kudamon! blaugh

0-0...I'm confused now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:42 pm
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
Tasukaru no Kurokaze

evil ...

Dante-chan?

evil ...

Daaante-chan!

Cute Kudamon! blaugh

Well thankfully because of my personal fiction Code of Honor, the only time Naruto and Digimon will ever cross paths is if they're featured in an anime version of Kingdom Hearts. So you guys are safe from the patricidal lunacy that is Karu. XD
I think Dante doesn't like him because Kudamon (who needs a name, BTW) is full of happy and energy and well...
Dante is Captain Angstmuffin.
Of course there's always Kudamon's theory.  

Tasukaru no Kurokaze

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:02 pm
Tasukaru no Kurokaze

Well thankfully because of my personal fiction Code of Honor, the only time Naruto and Digimon will ever cross paths is if they're featured in an anime version of Kingdom Hearts. So you guys are safe from the patricidal lunacy that is Karu. XD
I think Dante doesn't like him because Kudamon (who needs a name, BTW) is full of happy and energy and well...
Dante is Captain Angstmuffin.
Of course there's always Kudamon's theory.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yay for Captain Angstmuffin. whee

What would Kudamon's theory me? *grins*

Kudamon can be... Fluffy!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:06 pm
*Causes Carnage*  

The Ranting Swede

The Ranting Swede

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:04 am
Hey Moon!

1 more post and i have enough!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:06 am
Yahho,Watashi wa Kataze!

^Japanese.

Anyways moon,should i post the DNA now?  

The Ranting Swede

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:16 am
The_real_Axel
ninja *coughs*
moon crying y haven't u posted the art yet.........?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:19 pm
Oddium Wanderous
Yahho,Watashi wa Kataze!

^Japanese.

I just posted. Sorry I left... it got super-uber late. @_@

@Axel: I'm sorreh! ;-; Would you hate me if I'd rather do something like this? I don't have the mental capacity to do anything else right now. T.T

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:35 pm
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
Oddium Wanderous
Yahho,Watashi wa Kataze!

^Japanese.

I just posted. Sorry I left... it got super-uber late. @_@

@Axel: I'm sorreh! ;-; Would you hate me if I'd rather do something like this? I don't have the mental capacity to do anything else right now. T.T
............ crying ............a little............  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gonk I'm really busy and stressed right now with school... Senior year, and I'm in String and Chamber Orchestra as well as the Youth Philharmonic. X_X  

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Burgman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:17 pm
congrats on that and the future DNA digivolution with oddium.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff