Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikerxx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:05 pm
Name: Judas
Species: Mouse

General Description: (No picture. Wish I had one)

Judas is a white anthropomorphic white haired mouse. He has red eyes and a pink nose. Normally he only wears a baggy black cargo paints but other then that its plain colored shirts and hoodies. The young mouse never wears hand or footwear. On occasions he may wear religious symbols even though he is not religious.

About Me:

Judas is a very quiet mouse and doesn’t interact with people much but will if asked to. He is a very loyal and respectful individual to all he comes across. That is unless you cross him and then he may have some choice words or a nice fist for you.

He tends to have one of those I don’t care attitude and looks as if he is somewhere else. It isn’t that he isn’t paying attention it is just he is always thinking. He is a hopeless romantic and gets a little too attached to those he gets involved with. Judas has been around the block in more then one since of the meaning.

The young mouse loves pasta and cheese. Has varying taste in, music, video games, and movies. Most of these movies and games have to do with horror, action, fantasy, and science fiction. His music has no set tone as he listens to quiet a lot varying form country to death metal.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:21 pm
Say Hello to my new Fursonas ( though I am still keeping the old one)

Name: Bloom
Birthday: December 30
Species : Cat/ Ferret
Orientation: Straight

Likes: Painting, Watching TV, writing, Anime and Manga , Winter Weather and Snow
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Minako
Birthday : December 30
Species: Cat/ Coon

Likes : Meeting People, having fun, Spring and Summer Weather , Swimming, eatting.

Appearance :
User Image

(.. I used a lot of blue .. maybe Ill switch colors of one. I am also going to redo Meg to fit me more as well. )  

Senshi_Sailor Harpyia

2,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100

Fortune Mysthia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:01 pm
Name: Fortune Mysthia

Species: Mysthian Azure Dragon

About Me: The name's Fortune, last of the Mysthian Azure Dragons. I love to sit down and write after I get home. Sometimes, I go to the lake behind Foxx's mansion (He's filthy rich and I live with him) and watch the sun set over the forest. I love to write fantasy novels. Also, I'm a very good role-player and tend to get really into my character.

Here's what I look like

User Image

My best friends/other fursonas
Foxx Shaydas Sevren (a silver fox, he's really rich. we all live with him)
Aria Cynthia Skydawn (a white avian, owns a local gun shop)
Tyrinnith "Tyra" Leonne Skydawn (Aria's twin sister, demolitions expert)
Sanri Lilith Aranya (a black and white wolf, street racer)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:00 am
Name: Azimov or Shadow
Nickname(s): Foxy, Wolfy
Color: Silver and dark grey
Species: Folf (fox/wolf)
Photo: Got a photo recently here's the link clicky
Description: I'm a silver folf who is very shy. I generally keep to myself or my little projects. It takes me a while to make a friend but once I do I'm loyal to a fault. On the other side I can be the worst of enemies.
Likes: True friends, Cold weather, Rain/snow, My little projects, Sharp pointy objects.
Dislikes: Bad grammar, Requests for donations, Trolls, My in laws.  

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lyro Alathan

6,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
-stolen from above- Thank you Foxifyre :3333

Name: Lyro Alathan

Nickname(s): Lyro

Color: Light frost blue and white

Species: Wolf/Husky Hybrid

Photo: Ask

Description: I am me. My fursona is a mirror image of my real self. I can be obnoxious, straight-forward, and overly emotional. I love my opinions and I LOVE sharing them. I believe in unity and co-existing, you don't have to like it, but at least deal with it, you aren't god. I also know that life is short, so grab it, beat it to the ground, and always make sure you win.

Likes: THE 90'S!, Rain, music, GBA, the Internet, the lulz, animals, Fall, playing music too loud in the car, singing out loud to said music, black and red clothing, Tim Burton, Johnny Depp, Pokemon, Caffine, mmo's, hats with ears, chokers/collars/chains, and tons more.

Dislikes: SNOW, music you hear on the radio 3 times an hour, the Internet, haters, religious zealots, people who think being gay is unnatural, people who think animals are lower than people, people who have to always be right, ignorant people, people who think they know more about something, a lot of other people, etc, al dente...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:10 pm
Name:Lycan
Species:Sharkwolf
Orientation:Straight
About:
Was experimented on as a child, resulting in the hybrid. Able to breathe in water and on land. Prefers to be in the water.
Generally friendly, almost never angry.
(noms may or may not cause pain :U)  

Lycanthrop

3,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

SilvDragon

O.G. Elder

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:09 pm
Name: Silv
Color: Silver
Species: Dragon/Cat Mix
Photo: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4793697/
Description: I'm a dragon/cat mix crated in a lab. I'm friendly but tend to keep to myself. If spoken to I'll talk.
Dislikes: Trolls, Sports, Hot weather.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:07 pm
My name is Blaez and I am 18 years old. I'm female, even though Blaez is traditionally a male name. I am a lycanthrope-kitsune mix. I have the body of a wolf with copper fur and two tails that darken to black at the tip, just like my ears. My eyes are a bright green. My mate's name is Raven, though on Gaia and FurAffinity he goes by LycanJim.

FA Account--- http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolfheart1125/
FA Forums--- http://forums.furaffinity.net/members/39880-Wolfheart1125  

Wolfheart1125

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150

LetoLights

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:26 pm
I really like this layout, so I hope you don't mind that I borrowed it. :3

Name: Leto
Species: Horse (Holsteiner)

General Description:

Leto is a bay Holsteiner mare who enjoys anything and everything purple. From her horseshoes to her brand, she likes to keep a violet theme running. Her favorite treats are sugar cubes and baby carrots. As appropriate for her breed, she loves to jump anything and everything. She not particularly fast (she's no Thoroughbred), but she likes to keep in shape.

About Me:

Leto is just the horse version of myself. We are one and the same as
I'm not creative enough to come up with a unique back story, haha! I love commissioning art of Leto when I have the spare change.

I'm a student of Wildlife Biology at a university and I've grown up with a passion for animals. I've ridden horses for nearly a decade now, and as much as I love it, I'm not very good at it. XD My favorite color is purple, and I love watching tv and surfing the web, but I also try to get a fair amount of exercise. I've tried to get into drawing, but I just haven't felt that spark of inspiration (or talent) for it yet.

I have a few pics down in my signature with a link to my F.A. as well. :3
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:32 pm
My name is Lyvain, and I am a normal grey wolf. My colors aren't that typical, but I think they reflect my obsession with art. :3
I'm generally a nice, patient fur; but if I am given a good reason to be angry with someone, I won't hide it.
I am a wolf because I hold family values close to my heart, and I protect what I believe in. I also love to sing, and I find myself making subtle noises reminiscent to a wolf's sounds. I love hugs. whee
User Image

Balto style razz
this past Christmas doodle
my dA ID
I love drawing furs, so I wouldn't mind taking requests on DeviantArt or even one here on Gaia for some gold I find myself in need of. ^^;

Kiki Avelan

WinchesterTrine

Anxious Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:21 am
User Image

Hello, My name is Nero and as you can see I'm a cheetah. 22 almost 23. I'm shy and not good at describing myself so you'll just have to get to know me the old fashion way. By chatting and asking questions. Ok, I guess that's about it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:15 am
Hi hello and how are you. as promised where is the bigger scoup on my fursona as a feral and a anthro.

Name: Kogie Dragonsbane Silverwing
Race: Wolcat. A even mix between a wolf and a leopard.
Sex: Male
Sexual Pref : Ask to find out
Discription: Feral- http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4826807/ Anthro- http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5033686/
Infomation: Kogie is a tender and sweet fur. he hates fighting and anything that can make his day a bad one for him. He loves to listen to people talk about there pasts but will rarely talk of his own. His quick to act in the defence of a friend if that friend needs it. How ever his quicker still to point out there fualts if they are at fualt. He loves to read and sing so ask him to read you something so seing a little lullaby for you. All other infomation such as where he is from and such well you will just have to get to know him better and find that out on your own.  

Kogie_Dragonsbane

3,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Vixen Kiss

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:03 pm
The name? Vixie Lovett.
Age? 18

I am a Female furry FOX sub.
I am seeking a Male or Female furry WOLF dom.
If you are interested, please message me.

I am very friendly, sweet. Extremely loving and caring. I am REALLY into chains and stuff. Pain is your friend >.O It lets you know your alive. Not looking for any thing serious atm. But I would love to play.

I am usually a happy bubble. And If your writing alot. I will as well. If you dont. I dont see the reason for me to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:20 pm
Name: Necro Moira (If I remember correctly, I kinda came up with the "Last" name just this morning so......yeah....)

Species: Fox/Wolf/Mouse hybrid, though only Mouse by blood and not in any Physical way, more or less Resembling a Fox like Wolf.

Details: Has 3 Fox like Tails, a Pair of wolf like ears, and is about 5 ft 7 inches tall, fur changes colour depending on Mood, normally it is Black with a Redish tint, but can be Pink if in a Really Flamboyant Gayishly happy mood, or Black (If angry, also Bright flame red if completely Furious.) and of course Pale white if Sad or in a Low mood.

Would post a Picture but I am terrible at drawing, as my hands are almost always Shaky...Also I can't seem to Get anyone to draw art for me, as everyone seems Busy drawing art only for people who pay them money or accept a million people then immediately Quit altogether and draw Art for themselves Only.

Edit: Still adding details and what not to put together my Fursona well to Finish what I have already started, so More details when I can come up with them. :3  

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

Insanely Insane-x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:36 pm
Name: See my username. razz
Details: I am an Anime Lover.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items