Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
~A Naruto RP~OPEN & really needs people! (made-ups allowed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sintheantihero13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:55 am
*sasuke's eyes spring open, as he leaps and jumps onto the roof tops, fighting himself*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:57 am
It was so hot so Sakura went and sat near a fountain.She sat thoughtfull,feeling like there was no reason for her existance,she looked at her reflection into the water.  

Catbutalso

Sintheantihero13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:59 am
*Sasuke leapt up into the air and used his fire jutsu to propel him farther and back flipped on top of a fountain, tired and out of breath*...phew...there's only one more thing to try, but i have no one to use it on....*sasuke still hadn't realized if anyone was around*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:01 pm
Sakura looked at him as she got up.  

Catbutalso

Sintheantihero13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:03 pm
*Closing his eyes again, sasuke backflipped of the foutain and used to kunai and stuck them into a tree, then stood on top, using the kunai as foot holding*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:05 pm
Sakura took some water in her hands,splashing her face and layed on the grass.  

Catbutalso

Sintheantihero13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:12 pm
*Sasuke hops down and heads home* (g2g)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:13 pm
(bye)

Sakura got back up and went to her house.  

Catbutalso

Sarcastic Squirrel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:26 pm
((sorry i missed alot can somebody fill me in? (i was in sydney coz a family member died we had to leave sorry i didn't tell you all)))

tusende thought,i'm going to the bath-house, i need time to think, sighing she walked out the door towards the bath-house

((team 8 is off training somewere))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:40 pm
Jiyara: come on ladys someone needs to come in to the bath house come on *is peeking in through a hole in the wall*  

Forum.forum5.com

Sarcastic Squirrel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:58 am
tusunde camly walked into the lady's side of the bath-house with a towl wrapped around her, she sat in the water and sighed...
she instantly saw jiyara's eye through a small hole in the wall and started yelling,then drew back her fist and bunched throung the hole,YOU PERVERT! ,she yelled then grabbed him round the neck and shook him furiously, BAKA! she said pulling his ear back through the hole, you leave NOW!, she said stretching hes ear like plastisine. she punched him one more time and let go, she got dressed and stood outside the entrance waiting to beat the crap out of him, her left eye twitching like mad

((lol! i can so imagine that happening))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:28 am
hey this isnt the guys side o well (sits down and watches jiyara get the crap kicked out of him cool hot springs and a show "funny"  

nightdevilking

Satoshi Arashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:15 pm
((forum.forum5.com is kakashi now so im just naruto))

Naruto was walking around "Hey pervy sage! where are you?!" Naruto found himself at a hotspring "he's probably in thee doing his so called research." he walked in  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:20 pm
hey dude want to watch this guy get his a** handed to him ow do you have any sake  

nightdevilking

Sintheantihero13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:28 am
*Sasuke walks by, then notices Jiraya*.......Pathetic..... stare  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games