Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
C o n s p i r a c y ; a New Moon roleplay (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:41 am
Arriana_lynn
(sorry I haven't posted, school started and I've been really busy.)
Bella had decided to go to school later that day and after getting a pass she headed off to class. "Sorry I'm late" she apologized to her teacher and sat down at her desk.

((yeah, school's going to start on Wednesday for me, so I won't be able to post as much after then either... crying ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:56 pm

(( OK, I've changed the roleplay status to CLOSED for any more original characters. Premade ones are still available, and I've changed the rules so that any premade characters that do not have an RPer are NPCs, and are controllable by anybody.

I'm sorry I've been away >.> I was on vacation for a while ^^;

As for Jacob letting in the vampire so freely, I also wonder about that... perhaps he could be a little more cautious inside? Or.. setting traps and whatnot to make it seem like he's more disturbed about her arrival than he seems.))

Nekairu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:11 pm
Cally had looked up when the new girl came in, and at first felt nothing more than mild curiousity. But it seemed to her that she was trying to communicate something to someone in Cally's row with her eyes while she stood up at the front. Cally frowned. "Does it look like that girl's staring at me?" She nudged Christopher and asked. Christopher looked carefully. "I'm not sure," he said finally. Cally surreptiously looked behind her. There were a lot of girls in her row, maybe the new student knew someone from before?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:55 pm
(( scream HEEEEELLLLLLOOOO!!!!! ??? where is everyone?!?! sad gonk oh and btw my life as I know it ends tomorrow (aka school) so I won't be able to post as much.... I think I already said that... stare ))  

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:18 am
(I've had stuff to deal with and I havent been inspired lately to rp sorry all, but im back now.))

Esme was in the kitchen humming quietly whilst reading when Rosalie stepped in with Saria. "Mom, this is Saria, she'll be living with us now, and we're going to be late for school unless we leave soon but, I felt you two should be introduced." Esme smiled warmly and stoppedher reading and came towards Saria.

------

Jacob watched Kiley cautiously keeping his eyes on her at all times. She seemed awfully curious for one of those leeches. She turned suddenly and smirked, "I know vampires and werewolves hate one another BUT, I would like to make a comprimise with you due to the fact that unlike your little friends over in the main town, I am not dangerous, and I have no intention of hurting you, or harming you for that matter. I'm just curious about one of your.....kind." Jacob frowned slightly and said cautiously, "What of them, leech?" Kiley's face grew into a frown and in a second she had Jacob up against the wall her hand around his throat. "I am not a normal vampire I am so much more powerful than the Cullens, boy. You do NOT want to make me your enemy." Jacob clawed at Kiley's hands and nodded. "Say you will never call me a leech ever again, you infantile wolf." He nodded and choked out, "I WON'T!" Kiley merely smirked and let him slide down the wall to fall with an oomph.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:20 pm
Bella sat down in her seat and thought about Edward. 'I wonder if he's here today' she thought.  

Arriana_lynn

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:54 pm
Elli had just finished her homework when the bell rang. She grabbed her stuff and headed for the science lab. She wasn't really paying attention to where she was going, so it wasn't a surprise when she slammed into someone, and dropped her books. "I am so sorry..." Elli apologized. She looked up to see who it was. For a minute, she panicked and thought it was Rei, but then she realized that it was Alice Cullen. She had a distant look in her eyes. Elli waved her fingers in fromt of her face. "Are you okay?" Elli asked. Alice didn't respond. Suddenly she snapped out of it and she murmered I have to find Edward.... Then she disappeared down the hallway. Well that was weird... Elli thought to herself as she scrambled for her stuff and raced toward her next class.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:11 am
Emmett was staring out of the window of the classroom door. He smelt Alice walk past his classroom and was now daydreaming about all of the possible reasons why she would be out of class - from Edward eating little kids to Bella tripping and busting her nose. He chuckled and then sighed. This had better not be real bad. Better not be anything to do with the new vampires in town.

----

Juniors in yet another boring class. :3

((Barely any access to internet, now. things are getting worse before they get better. My posts will be even more scarce than they are already. Please do your best to keep my characters out of any pressing situations until i say otherwise. Thanks! ^_^ ))  

hambzkt

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:01 pm
(I'm just going to say Saria and Esme met since Saria hasn't posted ^^; )

Rosalie stepped quickly out of her red BMW she could not believe that Emmett had left without her. She would definitely give him a chewing out the next time she saw him. She looked around to make sure no one could see her and she raced towards the school's entrance. Rosalie was swiftly making her way to her first class when she saw Alice in the hallway. "Alice?" Rosalie asked, curious of just why her sibling was out of classes.

=====

Kiley's face held a smug grin as she sat down on the sofa in the Black home. Jacob sat in the chair beside her frowning. "Now tell me, mongrel. What do you know about a white wolf in this area, I saw him running while I was out in the woods, and I haven't a clue who he is, care to tell me?" Jacob glared steadily at her and said, "I'm unfamiliar with a white wolf, whoever he is he is not apart of my leader's pack." Kiley smiled sinisterly. "Not apart of your pack hmm...." Kiley rose and tapped Jacob on the arm. "Sorry for our rude introduction earlier, wolfie. But I have to pay a visit to some people, ciao!" she said and was gone in a flash.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:14 pm
Cally's musings over the new girl were interrupted when the bell rang. "Lunch time!" she said joyfully to Christopher, and grabbed his arm, tugging him out of class. She stopped abruptly in the hallway, and he almost crashed into her. "Where's your locker?" she asked belatedly. Christopher seemed amused. "On the other side of the school." "Oh," and with a crestfallen face she said "I guess I'll meet you later in the cafeteria then." "Oh no, I don't really need to drop any books off at my locker. We'll just go to yours and then head straight to lunch." Cally beamed. "Okay!"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:25 pm
Bella walked into the cafeteria, hoping to see Edward today. She bought her lunch and then went over to the Cullen's table.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:01 pm
"Walk faster," Cally laughed as she pulled Christopher through the halls. "Which way do we go now?" "If you don't know the way, why are you leading?" asked Christopher, panting. Cally shrugged "I like to." Christopher shook his head, all the while grinning, and pointed to the left with his index finger. "Around that corner, and then we're there." Cally's eyes lit up joyfully, and she said "I'll race you there!" She let go of his hand, and started weaving through the crowd.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Catrille

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:20 pm
{All right, I'm back from my three week mini vacation within vacation. I'm sorry for the wait. If anyone's used Edward or placed him anywhere, please let me know and I'll try to get started ASAP n.n}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:09 am
I.N.S.P.I.R.E.
{All right, I'm back from my three week mini vacation within vacation. I'm sorry for the wait. If anyone's used Edward or placed him anywhere, please let me know and I'll try to get started ASAP n.n}

((You should probably talk to Arriana_lynn, since she's Bella. As for where Edward may be at the moment, he's supposed to be at school, and I believe he was at Bella's place before school [like usual]))

((No time for being creative. Sorry guys. We'll get this RP back up to speed soon.))  

hambzkt

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:41 pm
Cally beat Christopher to the cafeteria by about a second, and lined up closest to the door. Christopher, when he came in, looked at her for a moment and then walked across the cafeteria to the shorter line. He shot a triumphant grin in her direction – she may have beat him during their race, but he was going to get his lunch first. When the line up moved forward, Cally grabbed at random a chicken pot pie, clam chowder, and chocolate milk. She casually gave a five to the cashier, but had to wait while the lunch lady counted out her change. When she met up with Christopher, she burst out laughing. “We have the same taste!” she exclaimed, holding her tray next to his. Cally suspected Christopher actually ate that much food every day, though, as opposed to her method of picking lunch. She let herself be led to a table by Christopher, and sat opposite from him. She watched him as he began to dig into his food; she could wait a few seconds to start her own.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff