Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack// RPG (OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes!
  No way!
  Likey?!
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:09 pm
she closes her eyes making it stronger, she stops and the gems glow "how do you like me now?" she asked smiling, she wipes her hands  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:10 pm
She blinks and looks down from what she thought was the screen, but just saw her character's shoes. She was in the game. ._.;;; ". . . . . .uhhh. . . . . ."
She pinched her arm with her nails and flinched. She felt it. "Ohh..my...lord..." She looked around and looked at Haseo. "I..I felt the pain when I pinched my arm...."

Ahiru Takashi

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:12 pm
she smirks "welcome" she rolls her eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:19 pm
(I just made the bestest pic in paint)User Image(ever)"Excuse me, b***h?"(dont mean to be rude, its just my rp character 3nodding )  

xXKazumaX-

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:20 pm
(hahaha kool) she growls, she grabs a dagger and throws it at him "so much for being friendly" she smirks  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:26 pm
"Oh, so now the kitty learns how to fight." Haseo lunges onto Angel and explodes with her. They both end up in a dark portal, with no exits except for ...... wait, whats this? Haseo had a revive potion on him, but it seems that Angels were stolen by Emiko! That liar! (Wheeeee)  

xXKazumaX-

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:28 pm
she looks around "what the heck? what just happened?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:34 pm
~~|MESSAGE!|~~ Dear Haseo,
Though it is most unhappy to say this, with heavy hearts, your subscrition has ended. Thank you for your patronage and we hope you will buy another soon. Love heart heart heart ,
The sexy Admin/Moderators~~~ "HA YOU HEAR THAT, IM GETTING Ouu........" Haseo Disappears and logs out. "Hee Heee, good thing i can predict the future." Haseo said in real life.  

xXKazumaX-

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:36 pm
Emiko stands there, a completely confused look on her face. (@_@ god help me I'm doing 4 rps) "uhhh..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:37 pm
she rolls her eyes "good thing" she smirks "back up" she deletes herself and gets sent back in her computer "woa weird" she shakes her head "new character" she makes another one and appears looking different, same powers just different person, she smiles "Hi my names Amanda"  

Aprilbaby1

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:40 pm
LOGGED IN
"Hey Amanda. I would like you too meet a friend of mine. I have resubscribed to the subscription and i am back to say. EAT SOME OF THIS YOU LEVEL ONE PERSON!" Haseo takes out his daggers and double stabs her right into the heart. "Bai Bai Bizatch."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:42 pm
she grabbs it "im a ghost you moron" she kicks him back "and...i have two hearts, one you will never find" she grabs her dagger and claws at him  

Aprilbaby1

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:45 pm
"You mean the one under your matress that i already stabbed beforehand? I can tell the future! MIAHAHAHAHA"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:48 pm
she laughs "no...thats my brothers" she smiles  

Aprilbaby1

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:49 pm
"You mean the one next to yours."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games