Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:40 pm
Jasmine smiled and looked to alex and then she stopped, staring at this new wolf and then turns away, looking around calmly for anyone else. She turned to Alex, "do you know this wolf?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:18 am
Alex shook her head. "No, I don't think I do, but I think she's in the pack." Alex didn't want to stray any closer until the other wolf replied.  

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:31 pm
She looked at the unknown wolf and then she sighed before turning to alex, "if you trust her then i will just relax over here", she said sitting down.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:59 pm
Neira whined softly, trying not to appear at all threatening to her packmates. "I was just curious of new pack members..." she murmered lightly.

Her stomach growled fiercely. "...Um, and I was hoping to find a group to hunt with perhaps." Her protruding ribs and slight frame showed that she'd not been eating well. She was worn down to a shadow of the wolf she'd been a year prior.

"I'm sorry if I scared you or the pup." Her milky blue eyes stared blankly into space. At least she hadn't been the one surprised, she thought. Her other senses had sharpened with her lack of sight but she was still caught off guard now and again. She'd never upset anything larger than her by accident yet, and hopefully would be lucky enough to keep it that way. She didn't want to think just how one-sided it would be if she ever ran across a bear.

Her ears down, Neira dropped her tail to a neutral position, not wantiong to challenge any pack ranks at the moment. She tilted her head innocently to figuree out what impression got from the other wolves: wariness, protective, indifference, curiousity.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:03 pm
Jasmine looked to this wolf and sat there with an content sigh, "if you want some food, i saw some deer nearby...that was a few hours ago..but, they could still be there". She said this calmly and looked around, wondering if this wolf was going to take her advice.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:58 pm
Neira tilted her head. "Deer? ...I haven't had deer in almost a year now." She turned to face the female's voice. "I'm sorry not to have introduced myself, I am called Neira." She dipped her head in a mock bow, leaving the silence for the other wolves to introduce themselves.

Her stomach gurgled again and she wondered if the deer really were still nearby, that is if she'd ever have a chance of sneaking up on them before they saw her. her white coat had never been much of an advantage to hunting and it was even harder to hide when she couldn't tell if she was even hidden to begin with. It was much harder to hunt by scent and sounds alone, but her intincts had let her live so far on small game. Perhaps if she remained with these wolves long enough they would let her help them hunt and partake of the kill.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:30 pm
"I'm Alex. This rowdy guy here is Jericho." She nudged at Jericho, who stumbled a little and huffed, always trying to be the tough one.
"I'm Lakota..." Lakota remained behind Alex, but she was curious about Neira. She kept her tail low and head low as she looked at Neira. This wolf looked like she needed some big game.
"So, you're looking for game? We've been in the meadow, but if Jasmine here says there are some nearby, maybe she could help us out?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:03 pm
Jasmine shrugged and looked at all of them before relaxing, "I do not know if they have moved, but I think I seen them last at the edge of the meadow". She said before turning over to the northern edge of the valley and looking silently over there. She watched and then turned to Alex and the rest of the wolves.  

wildbladejace

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:01 pm
Jericho's tail began to wag. "I wanna hunt too! You know you have to take me at some point."
Alex sighed. "I do, don't I? Only if you promise not to misbehave, and the other wolves don't mind." She looked at the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:38 pm
She looked at Alex and the pup, smiling softly as she turned to walk next to a tree to relax, "It would still be possible to find them...and they are not to tough that you can't deal with them"  

wildbladejace

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:39 pm
"See? She thinks I'm tough enough to handle it! Please?"
"All right, all right. You can come. Just be careful, and follow our lead when we go, okay?" Alex shook her head and sighed, defeated. Sometimes Jericho could be a handful, especially for Alex. She'd never seen herself taking care of a pup eventually, especially one that wasn't even hers. She was barren, and couldn't have pups anyway. Besides, she was too young for now."So I guess we could hunt whenever our new friend here feels up to it." She looked over to Neira.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:52 pm
Jasmine looked to them and then sighed as she sat down, simply relaxing and saving her energy after a long journey she had. She looked at Alex and Neira, simply sizing them up to see if they really could take down the animal she saw.  

wildbladejace

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:02 pm
"Hey, I'll be over there when you decide, okay? But we can help you if you need it, to let you know." Alex padded over to Jasmine. "Hey. You okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:37 am
She looked at her and then she sighed softly shaking her head, "no....i am just tired from all my traveling...", she said and licked alex lips softly.  

wildbladejace

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:53 pm
Alex took a spot next to Jasmine. "Oh. How far have you guys traveled?" It's been a while since Alex had traveled. She liked it here so much, and she liked the idea of finally finding a home to settle into with Lakota and Jericho.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games