Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:33 pm
Laughing, Kaiya clasped the smll crab in her jaws and gently pulled the creatre from Dark's tail. "Thank you Dark for the fish." She was glad the child was happy again. Kaiya never wanted to see Dark or anyone else close to her sad or hurt again. She glanced over at Nightmare, addmitting that she had another name to add to that list. Hungrily, Kaiya ate the fish Dark had brought her, while being amused at Dark's play.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:35 pm
Nightmare chuckled at the sight of the young pup playing around.. 'ooo meat, i do love meat 3nodding ' Nightmare thought to herself. she looks at Dark, how playful the pup looks, it makes her happy... then a flashback of her lost youth over took her, and her smile quickly faded away...  

lezgal

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:41 pm
Sensing a change in Nightmare, Kaiya nudged her with her nose. "What's wrong?" She asked curiously. Nightmare, she had notice had suddenly stopped smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:46 pm
"Huh... it's nothing," Nightmare said, she brought up enuf courage to put on a smile but she nows deep inside her, the past is torturing her...  

lezgal

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:49 pm
Looking sternly at Nightmare, she faced the wolf. "No, it's not alright. I know that look and that smile. I've done it a hundred or more times myself. I know when something is troubling others."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:51 pm
Dark snuck up behind nightmare and bit her tail and swung it in her mouth childishly.  

darkblaze14

lezgal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:54 pm
"Nothing really... it's just that i think i sat on some crabs and i think their starting show me their bad side," Nightmare said confident that his lie might work... but he does feel little sharp pointy things on his tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:07 pm
Kairo just to make sure looked down in the sand beside Nightmare. Sure enough, Dark was attached to the other end and she laughed. "Ah...It's just Dark biting your tail. She bites sometimes, but it's playful." With a smile, she looked at nightmare again. She knew from personal experience that Nightmare was lying, and she gave the wolf a look, saying she knew the crabs were just an excuse. But otherwise left the wolf alone. She hadn't liked being bothered and she was sure the same went for Nightmare.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

lezgal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:12 pm
Nightmare knew it was wrong to lie to kairo but she couldn't let them know, the hard life she had a long time ago... she lay in the sand and some how her eyes slowly started to close... and sleep over took her...

[i g2g u guys i''l continue this with u tommorow lates everyone]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:22 pm
Dark bit Kaiy and barked wagging her tail and laying on her back and went to sleep inbetween the two.  

darkblaze14

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:24 pm
Neira watched as Dark, Kaiya and Nightmare walked off down the beach. She turned and faced the dark she-wolf and gave her an icy glare. 'I hope there will be no further confrontation, but from now on remember that even if you don't harm another physically, you can still cause pyscological damage. Dark was not outwardly injured, but by her reaction I can tell you struck her inside. Watch what you, yourself say to others, you may learn you're not so high and mighty.' Neira turned elegantly, her tail flowing behind her, black tip swaying gently as she paced away. The wind rose up again at her will and made the dark she-wolf stumble at the force of it.
Neira quickened her pace and was soon next to her friends again. She trotted over to one of the pools and scooped up a fish. She dropped it in front of the newcomer and decided to introduce herself properly. 'Well, it's seems you call yourself Nightmare, but I never told you who I am. My name is Neira, I am a Protector in the pack so it was my duty to stand up back there. Also, Dark is my friend and just about the most innocent little thing out here, so I had to help her out.' Neira walked around and lay down next to Dark who had clamped down on Nightmares tail and began to lick her ears reasuringly. 'You're no failure, my dear. Your fur is beautiful and shows off your dynamic character.' She nuzzed up against the small, fuzzy wolf and rolled her over, licking her tummy and tickling her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:21 pm
Dark woke up after hearing Neiras words and nodded,as she let the fea lick her. She whinned,when she twitched from being tickled. Dark rolled over and sat under Neiras head and just went to sleep. She was still sad from what happened,dark hoped it wouldnt happen again.  

darkblaze14

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:31 pm
((You should post in the OOC suforum.
I'm bored being alone in there....
xDD))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:56 pm
Pretending to be asleep she heard Neira's words 'So your another protector of this pack' she said to herself, it seems that Dark took a liking to her head and fell asleep, she looks at the other she wolf and slowly made her way so as to not wake anyone. Nightmare slowly hunted for some fish for the pack to eat, awaiting there awakening...  

lezgal

-Tonwe-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:14 pm
Athena_kitty
Neira watched as Dark, Kaiya and Nightmare walked off down the beach. She turned and faced the dark she-wolf and gave her an icy glare. 'I hope there will be no further confrontation, but from now on remember that even if you don't harm another physically, you can still cause pyscological damage. Dark was not outwardly injured, but by her reaction I can tell you struck her inside. Watch what you, yourself say to others, you may learn you're not so high and mighty.' Neira turned elegantly, her tail flowing behind her, black tip swaying gently as she paced away. The wind rose up again at her will and made the dark she-wolf stumble at the force of it.
Neira quickened her pace and was soon next to her friends again. She trotted over to one of the pools and scooped up a fish. She dropped it in front of the newcomer and decided to introduce herself properly. 'Well, it's seems you call yourself Nightmare, but I never told you who I am. My name is Neira, I am a Protector in the pack so it was my duty to stand up back there. Also, Dark is my friend and just about the most innocent little thing out here, so I had to help her out.' Neira walked around and lay down next to Dark who had clamped down on Nightmares tail and began to lick her ears reasuringly. 'You're no failure, my dear. Your fur is beautiful and shows off your dynamic character.' She nuzzled up against the small, fuzzy wolf and rolled her over, licking her tummy and tickling her.

[[Please don't god mode...and yes...saying I stumbled because of the wind...is included for it didn't give me the chance to reply...]]
She snarled at her and snapped her jaws in frustration turning back to Hellahi and changing into her human form, the skin growing back onto her body slowly, but the horns remained on her head.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games