Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:25 am
lightlysalted
I'm Brian, my SN is lightlysalted, and I use that virtually everywhere I have an account.

I love anime, manga, yaoi, music, food, cars/driving, and... lots more.

Lucky Star love! 8D

Welcome biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:49 pm
HII!! im keeglet (not real name!) im 12 years old, im 4 foot 11 i LOVE anime/manga, dislikes: BAD manga (rarley ever seen), and my reading/ grammar/ vocabulary level is above college grades. favorite science fiction book is Dies the Fire by S.M.Sterling (at least, i think thats how you spell it...)
and thats about it!  

Nikonope

Otherworldly Bunny

14,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:05 pm
keeglet
HII!! im keeglet (not real name!) im 12 years old, im 4 foot 11 i LOVE anime/manga, dislikes: BAD manga (rarley ever seen), and my reading/ grammar/ vocabulary level is above college grades. favorite science fiction book is Dies the Fire by S.M.Sterling (at least, i think thats how you spell it...)
and thats about it!

Welcome smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:43 pm
keeglet
and thats about it!
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Welcome, but I still lol'd at the: "and my reading/ grammar/ vocabulary level is above college grades".

...at least you have influence.

Onicept
Captain

Twisted_Emo_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:54 pm
hey guys the names apoch4 and well i just like to introduce myself im 14 years old and love games,manga,and anime just like kona-chan and wells thats about nuthin special about me  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We're all pretty much mini-Konatas here. Some more than others though.
Welcome apoch4. I hope you have fun.

GeebusKermas
Crew

Kirrari

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:24 pm
Hewwo,my name is Kirrari but you can call me Kirra if you wanna'.I love all sorts of anime and Lucky Star is one of my faves!I do admit,I was interested in it at first because of the (veeeery fast) theme song but when I found out it was about other anime and had a girl with a 3nodding face,I couldn't help but want to watch it even more.Oh,and I love making long introductions.Feel free to tell me to shut up. xp By the way,did you know that Kagami and Tsukasa are twins!?I didn't notice!(haha just kidding XD) whee Merry Christmas you Lucky Star peoples!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:01 pm
Kirrari
Hewwo,my name is Kirrari but you can call me Kirra if you wanna'.I love all sorts of anime and Lucky Star is one of my faves!I do admit,I was interested in it at first because of the (veeeery fast) theme song but when I found out it was about other anime and had a girl with a 3nodding face,I couldn't help but want to watch it even more.Oh,and I love making long introductions.Feel free to tell me to shut up. xp By the way,did you know that Kagami and Tsukasa are twins!?I didn't notice!(haha just kidding XD) whee Merry Christmas you Lucky Star peoples!
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Well then, welcome to the guild.

But oh yes, Konata's cat like face is very awesome and totally suits her character.

Onicept
Captain

Awkward Starburst

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:57 am
Hi, my name is Kitty. :3
This is only my 4th day here ,
but with help from my friends, Im learning quickly.
All of my likes/dislikes are listed in my profile.
Other than lucky star my favorite anime/mangas are
.Hack, Inuyahsa, Trinity Blood, Naruto shippuuden, Lovely Com.,
DN Angel, Blood Plus, Bleach, and Host Club.
Yes, I am literate. ^^
I also have the theme song and the dance of the Lucky star OP
MEMORIZED. xDDD
Me and my friends all do it together. Its pretty funny.
I have only like 5 friends (Who dont even talk to me)
So if you could find enough kindess in your heart, add me? <3
Thanks and I think thats it!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:03 pm
my name is p00nt3d, not in real life i don't like putting my real name on the internet so just call me p00nt3d biggrin i like Video Games, manga (hellsing evangelion, lucky star) and of course, Lucky Star! i have an xbox 360 my gamertag is halfway hostile add me if u can i always like meeting new friends (and pwning them to XD)  

Riku The Assassin

Miyamoto Haruhiko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:01 pm
Hello all, Haruhiko here. I wanted to say hello to everyone, so HEYA. My interests when it comes to Anime/Manga are pretty varied but I tend to lean towards to Shonen/Seinin stuff, as I am a guy. whee Lucky Star is one of my top 10 all time favorite animes. Dear Konata stole the place of all time favorite character with her first scene in the show. Well, everyone, yoroshiku ne.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:59 pm
Well the names Won, on Gaia I'm Inu.Aaaaaa....well if you want to no more about me just ask away.  

Inukami_666

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:19 pm
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Welcome all four of you!

^^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:51 am
Howdy to all new members.  

00NINE-1
Crew

Duke of Drag

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:23 pm
'Ello thar!

The names Aya...But you can call me teh Cap'n! ^^
I've been on Gaia since March '05.
I've been into anime since Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z( heart )
I like different kinds of genres in anime. But the ones I favor the most are Magical Girl, Seinen/Shounen and Yaoi.

I also like to play video games such as Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and Super Smash Bros. Melee.

oh and I'm a ballet dancer. :] (whos currently on hiatus due to knee injury.) And aspiring make-up artist.  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff