Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:55 am
As soon as the king waved them off, he bowed in respect to the king and made his way out of the castle. when he got out of the castle he waited inbetween the gates to the castle.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:54 pm
Running up the the ares the meeting was going to take place, a guard stopped Rosette, "Sorry maim, you can't go in. It has already started."
"You mean I missed this too? Darn it. I'm running really late this week." with this Rosette turned around to sit out the rest of the meeting. Keeping an eye out for any slightly recognized face, Rosette promptly sat down next to the first tree she came by. Unknowingly, she started to fuss with her hair again.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:43 pm
The next morning Epotheros waited for Clover, Tramer and Larien by the stables. He was already packed and it would be easier to gather the relics if they worked as a team. Epotheros also thought it would be convienent if Ezorin and Kendra came along. Since Eorins combat abilites would be useful and Kendra seems to idolize Clover, he had sent out invitations to both of them to join the group.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:55 pm
Larien had been takeing her usual stroll through one of the courtyards the morning they were to leave and desided to cut it short and head for the stables. Entering the large barn she saw Epotheros standing by his horse.
"Hey, how are you feeling this morning?"

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:58 pm
Kendra awoke with a start. "Hmmm.....?" She looked around, a bit groggy from a good nights rest. She looked at the wine cup in her hand and chuckled. "Well, I suppose that explains things..." She said, ggiggling. Just then a man walked into the private box she had ended up spending her day in. He looked at her with a disapproving look.
"You've been invited by Master Epothros And Lady Clover to assist them on a journey."
She looked at him funny." Um, okay?" She got up and stumbled to the table, which she placed the goblet on. "Sure. I'll be there soon."
The man walked out of the room to go tell them she had excepted.
As Kendra used the table for support, she eyed the gold. I'm stronger then this.... She turned away, proud that she hadn't taken any the entire time she had the chance. Not that she actually was. She never did. She was just always framed for the theft.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:30 am
Shmitty woke up in a corner of a gated cort yard, it was a really pretty site to see in the morning, he then got up and started looking for the others... he new that tramer would be meeting up with his party. after hunting for some time he found one of the men from the ternament in the stables, along with the girl from the archry ternny. "Hello, um... my name is Shmitty, I was wondering if it was alright to tag along with your party?"  

Orin Dragoon

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:21 am
Kendra had finally regained her balance just before she came to the stables. "I somehow knew." She muttered to herself. Though, this though was interupted by her stomach.....which growled quite loudly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:15 pm
After a good night’s rest Clover stretched a bit, gathered her belongings, and then set off to meet the others in the stable. She was overly excited about the prospect of traveling again. “Staying in one place for too long gets boring,” she admitted in a mumble as she approached her destination. A few more minutes passed and she entered the stable, noticing Epotheros and a few others who had arrived already. “Good morning,” she rang out as she approached the group.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:24 pm
As people started to gather around the stables, Epotheros asked Larien, "Where is Tramer?" Before turning to Smitty and telling him it was okay to tag along. Epotheros also returned Clover's greeting with a "Goodmorning dear," before returning to his position so he could wait for Tramer and Ezorin to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:33 pm
Kendra stood on the outer fringes, but still in eye sight, of the group. She wasn't exactly social. She did however have tremendous respect for clover and Master Tramer.  

Dragonmaster1251

Bortelex

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:46 pm
Ezorin stayed up in the tree for the entire night, awake and watching the gate to see all that left. None did that night. Early in the morning five or so people left, they all looked like messengers. Ezorin got down from the tree. He went to look for Tramer or Epotheros as they would be willing to give information. After a while of searching he came in to the stables thinking he would be able to ensure he saw them before they left by waiting there. That is if they had not already left. When he entered he saw Epotheros. Ezorin got closer so he wouldn't have to raise his voice and asked Epotheros, "What is the result of the gathering?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:10 pm
Shmitty thanked the man "Hey um I dont know your name" he smiled and scratched the back of his head, but then his attintion got dron to the horses, never seeing one before he went up to examine it, getting close to its face in a sort of animale way, looking into the horses eyes, the horse reacted by shaking its head and stomping its hoof at him. shmitty jumped backed "haha you wanna play beasty" he was only joking though his happily placed smirk on his face. "O im sorry i got pulled away, what was your name" noticeing the girl form the archery compition approuching  

Orin Dragoon

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:12 pm
Larien looked up an Epotheros and shrugged.
"I thought he would have been in here already with you."
Glanceing over at the young girl in the corner Larien questioned haveing so many new people tag along. She knew she could trust her friends with her life, but it had taken them all working together for what seemed to be an eternity to kill Zant for her to trust them all fully. She even missed Ty being around and his annoying habit of appearing here and there and dissappearing just as quickly.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:24 pm
Clover smiled warmly towards Epotheros before hearing Schmitty’s greeting. “Clover,” she answered. Shortly after her reply she searched the stable for sign of Alfy. She would have to gather her bow and quiver along with her dagger that were presently latched to his saddle before she could feel completely ready for their new quest.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:19 am
Running up to the stables, Rosette was shocked that the person she was looking for was already here. "Excuse me," Rosette called to the group, mainly the one she knocked over, "Would you guys mind if I came with you?"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games