Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:33 pm
Mebius
My sig says it all except the details....

You guys.....seriously need to cheer up. Cheer up for me, ok?
Hehe, I'm feeling better. I just needed to spew all that stuff out, and I knew you folks wouldn't ridicule me for a moment of shallow-osity.
^^

Poor Mebius. *huggles*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:47 pm
And people wonder why I don't have friends.

I made my first friend in like 2 years and I was so happy to have a friend that we talked forever the last two days. Now I don't know what to say, and every time I try to just be random, like everyone tells me to do....I fail at it. And then I tried to go for something we had in common, which unfortunately, the only thing we do are animals, but he doesn't love them like I do, so I sort of scared him away.

And now i don't have friends anymore, except for one but I can rarely talk to her because she lives in england

Sorry Mebius, wish i could cheer up for you but it's nearly impossible for me.  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:31 pm
Rainey_angel81
And people wonder why I don't have friends.

I made my first friend in like 2 years and I was so happy to have a friend that we talked forever the last two days. Now I don't know what to say, and every time I try to just be random, like everyone tells me to do....I fail at it. And then I tried to go for something we had in common, which unfortunately, the only thing we do are animals, but he doesn't love them like I do, so I sort of scared him away.

And now i don't have friends anymore, except for one but I can rarely talk to her because she lives in england

Sorry Mebius, wish i could cheer up for you but it's nearly impossible for me.
I never seem to have luck with friends either. At least making close friends. I tend to be a bit on the quite side around strangers so that doesn't help. It also doesn't help that I'm picky and don't like to run around in the usual herds you find at College. More of a close one or two friend kind of person. Finding people who share my interests isn't easy. Everytime I make a close one something seems to happen. Made a really good pal last year but she got bad grades and didn't come back this year. XP

You kind of remind me of her. I think she ran out of talking ideas too, but then again she could around me. I just love to ramble on about all my odd stories (many involving animals XD). She was even able to get around my mantis obsession. <.<

On another not I think I might have made a good friend in my pottery class. We stayed like forty extra minutes working on our stuff and talking. The teacher even left before us. XD I'm also all happy because she is in my sculpture class. Now at least I know I will have someone I can work after hours with. I don't want to be with all those sharp saws and blades by myself. Especially since it is in the basement. *shiver*

Rainey feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat. Not the same as being face to face but better than nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:14 pm
Thanks Krissim.  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:18 pm
No problem. Not sure what I would do if it weren't for some of the people I have met through the AFG. Nice to know I can always find someone to talk to if I need it, even if it is over the net.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:46 pm
I had one best friend that I could really talk to until about 3 years ago when she decided she didn't want to be seen with a dork like me. And i hated her friends. i tried to like them, but everytime I went somewhere with her and her friends, they all ignored me and I was left alone...  

Rainey_angel81

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:09 pm
I haven't had any close in person friends in....about five years. I don't tend to like 'normal' people. I guess it's my tendancy to be mean and push people away, and my tendancy to be quiet. People think I'm being uptight because of how quiet I am. I'd prefer to have friends over the internet, there's nothing wrong with that. I met my mate over the internet, and within ten months I was living with him. Meeting people over the internet is the same as meeting them in person, in my perspective. Then again, I am strange sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:11 pm
I met my ex online but I ended up hating him 3 days after we met in person  

Rainey_angel81

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:16 pm
lol. I was deeply in love heart . heart Still am. Got nothing to hate about him cept his arrogant attitude at times  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:29 pm
that's good.  

Rainey_angel81

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:35 pm
I'm going to vent.

PEOPLE ARE SO GODDAMN RUDE. THEY HAVE NO CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS. AND THEY WON'T LISTEN WHEN WARNED. AND THEY WON'T LISTEN TO ME. WHICH PISSES ME OFF VERY MUCH.

That's it for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:29 pm
i just made myself sick *falls over*  

Rainey_angel81

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:33 pm
Rainey_angel81
i just made myself sick *falls over*
Besides the obvious "ew gross" factor, that's not a very smart thing to do.
If I may ask, why?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:44 pm
Oh.no..I didn't make myself sick by throwing up. I can't drink alcohol, but i was feeling weird, so I went and drank some.  

Rainey_angel81

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:53 pm
I made myself sick last night from eating too many cream puffs(mmm....cream puffs....*drools like Homer Simpson* )  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games