Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Medieval Jousting!!((Open to all, Knights needed!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:28 am

sasuke looks at the girl and notices her ankle. "your ankle is hurt....let me help" he said as he climbed the tree.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:26 am

(What? Were we saved from the guards? We weren't arrested?)

Krusadin

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:52 am

(Eh, I"m just gonna wing it.)

Harken stood next to Elisa, guards had run off in so many directions. He looked at her, "No...I can't be a king..." He said with a sigh as he started walking away from her.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:58 am

"We don't have to win the contest....I came all this way and I will prove my skills. Whether I have to marry the princess or not!"
Elisa followed Harken and tried to make him smile.

Krusadin

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:30 am

Harken stopped, laughing a bit. "Ok...I'll stay...I just won't win."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:33 am

"Great...Now. Let's go find a new inn that hopefully wont set on fire"

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:06 pm

Lance showed up for the test a half an hour early. I'm here and ready to face any test you can throw at me. And then I will prove my worth in the contest by besting the lot of them in armed combat. Then I will prove my worth to this kingdom as the lands strongest. He unsheathed his sword holding it up to the sun as the reflection of the sun reflected off the blade and he moved the rays to a nearby tree. It formed an orange dot on the bark of the tree and started to smolder. Hahahaha, tell me should I burn down this tree with my magic or should I use my sword to chop it down? The symbol of a Royal Knight was crafted into the blade above the handle. The word Dalsis was carved out of the blade finely above the symbol.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:41 pm

[I'm sorry! ^ ^;; mommy took me out for most of the day.]

She sat there, blinking, not knowing what happened. She had fallen asleep with her eyes open. "Umm...." She said awkwardly. "I know how to climb a tree....but I don't know how to un-climb a tree...." She laughed nervously. "C-Can you help Joseph...?"

Ahiru Takashi

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:44 pm

(Np) "You want me to go up there and help, or catch you?"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:01 pm

She went red. "U-Umm.... I dunno...." She was wearing a dress so if the tree ripped it........ "Eheheh......" She tried to get down, then suddenly a ripping sound is heard.Her eyes were wide, and she froze. "I think I like the tree...I'm f-fine here thank you..."

Ahiru Takashi

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:04 pm

"O.k.?" A bit confused. "You want me to bring some food or something?"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:15 pm

"Um... You don't mind? That'd be--" Suddenly a guard came running by and stopped when he saw Ahiru. "Arn't you the princess?! HEY! I FOUND HER!" Suddenly what looked like around 300 guards started running up. "Uhhh...."

Ahiru Takashi

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:34 pm

The other men that had showed up looked at Lance grumpily.
"Wizard, eh? We got none for yer lot, ye gotta work with your muscles here! Start the push-ups for warming!"
The other men started doing push-ups too. They were a murder, all 300 of them. Many young boys just collapsed and were kicked out by the supervisor.
"You can stop now and those who ave the strenght left may follow... Those who don't can pack up!"
He walked into the garden where some horses stood ready.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:36 pm

"I can't take on all of them." takes out his 2 swords "But I can try."

hoplite323

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:02 am

sasuke flipped out of the tree and grabbed his swords. "you wont need to take them alone...i'll take the 200 on this side...ok?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff