Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:40 pm
"Just...A...minute. Got it. I got cable if we ever have nothing to do again." He stands up and turns it on. They get the local channels and the special pay-out-the-nose channels like movie and whatnot. "I'd love to..." He shook his head. "I mean I'll take it now." He took it and came out in about twelve minutes. He was dressed in new clothes and sat on his bed. "I'm hungry. What time is it?" He looked at his watch and saw it was after noon. "No wonder. Do you know if theres a kitchen or phone book?" He said looking around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:42 pm
she smiles and looks around "ummm....hmmm" she pulls out a folded paper, "kitchen is a little ways and phone book is right here" she picks it up and tosses it to him  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:53 pm
"So what? Make it your self or restaurant?" He opens the phone book and starts looking between it and her until he ends up just looking at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:56 pm
she leans against the dresser thinking, she faced him, not really noticing that he was looking at her "umm...i guess it doesnt matter, you choose, what do you want?"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:02 pm
"Hey, how old are you anyway, Chilo?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:04 pm
"hmm? oh im 15, you?" she asked turning her attention back to him  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:12 pm
"Same." He picked a laptop out of his pack. "But I have a lot of 'specialties'." He started to fiddle around. "Do you want to go to a restaurant with five stars and get the limo there and really anything you want. I have Brad Pitt's credit card in my control." He looks at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:19 pm
she laughs "you serious?" she thinks "it doesnt matter really, im not really a person who likes to ask things" she smiles  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:29 pm
"Yes really! I have complete control of Brad Pitt's credit card. Do you like Brad Pitt? I can get Ben Aflac's card. How about a steak place?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:32 pm
she smiles "hes okay i guess" she shruggs "and alright then" she walks over and sits beside him  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:52 pm
"I'll set it up."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:53 pm
"okay then" she looks around, she stands up and picks her notebook off the floor, she lays on her bed and starts to sketch the room  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:16 pm
He finished setting it up and picked up a notebook of his own. "The cab should be here in half-an-hour and then we have a res at (Because I am not allowed to name companies the name shall be removed) Ou(I said no!)steakhouse." He started writing in his notebook.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:17 pm
(lolz been there b4) "okay then" she finishes and closes the book, she lays on her back and closes her eyes, humming softly  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:38 pm
He mutes the TV and goes to the guide channel. He sees that Jurassic Park is on (So I do say names of Copyrighted things. I just thought that that would be fun.) so he puts it on and waits for T-Rex roar and then he unmutes it.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games