Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:46 pm
he looked over and couldnt help but smile at her and what she was wearing. "hey now" he said grinning at her standing up from his drawers apparently forgetting what he was doing. "now that looks good" he said smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:49 pm
she smiles "thank you" she steps closer, almost touching him "looking for something?" she asked looking at the drawers, she looks back up at him and smiles softly  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:10 pm
he smiles at her looking down at her. "honestly i was looking to see if i had a shirt that was a little smaller and didnt make it look like you would drown in it." he smiled at her. "but now i dont want you to change into something else that shirt is just fine" he said smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:13 pm
she blushes and smiles "thank you, glad you like" she leans against the dresser, standing in front of him, she blushes a little, trying to fight her urge to touch him  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:19 pm
he grins at her. "oh i like" he said smiling before vanishing and reappearing behind her, his arms around her as one of his hands slides quickly over her smooth stomach. "i like very much" he said again grinning sliding his hand a bit higher up her shirt before suddenly vanishing again. she didnt know exactly where he went but figured it out when she heard him in the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:24 pm
she blushes deeply, she could still feel his hands on her, she blushes even more, she looks around wondering where he went, she lets out a deep breath, she walks out of the room and pasts the bathroom, she hears him and walks back, she knocks on the door  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:28 pm
he paused a moment just about to get in the shower. "yes? oh wait" he called wincing a little hoping she wouldnt yell at him or something. he quickly jumped in the shower. "ok you can come in now" he said making sure the curtain was drawn.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:30 pm
she opens the door and sits on the sink counter, she stays silent for a bit, thinking of what to say, she bits her bottom lip  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:34 pm
he is quiet standing in the shower listening to the silence. he sighed a little and let the water run down him soothing and calming him. slowly he began to wash his hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:37 pm
she bit her lip hard, causing it to bleed a little "dang" she whispered feeling it sting, she sighs "umm...." she said trying to think of something to break the silence "i-i am not mad........accually i dont think i can ever be mad at you..." she sighs "i-i kinda liked what you did" she said quietly  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:40 pm
he smiled to himself a little feeling relived. "well umm thats good. i probly shouldnt have done that...im sorry" he said done with his hair and quickly washing the rest of himself. "i wont do it anymore" he said to her from the shower just relived she wasnt angry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:43 pm
she looks down "i dont want you to stop" she whispered, hoping he didnt hear, she bites her bottom lip "i dont want to feel weird" she thought "better just drop it, oh well, guess this is just how its suppose to be" she sighs  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:46 pm
as sasuke was sleeping he became hungrier for blood, but he ignored it. he did not want to hurt his friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:49 pm
unfortunatly juat as he heard the stick break outside his house he heard her whispering perfectly clear. grinning he shut off the shower and grabbed a towel drying himself off a bit wrapping the towel around himself. grinning he suddenly vanished and reappeared long enough behind her to leave a few wet handprint's on her body in diffrent loacations before vanishing again appearing in behind a screen in the corner of the bathroom where he started to get dressed.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:53 pm
she blushed feeling the wet handprints, she looks around seeing him gone, she smiles to herself, she hopes off the sink and opens the door, letting the steam out and feeling the cool air against her face, she smiles and walks out of the bathroom  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games