Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:33 pm
Aprilbaby1
"i dont care, its better than being with you" she pushes him away and runs out the door

sasuke pulled her back and covered her mouth. "trust me....he could be hostile..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:35 pm
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
"i dont care, its better than being with you" she pushes him away and runs out the door

sasuke pulled her back and covered her mouth. "trust me....he could be hostile..."
"let me go" she mumbled under his hand, she struggled "psh he can kill me for all i care" she elbowed him hard  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:39 pm
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

"let me go" she mumbled under his hand, she struggled "psh he can kill me for all i care" she elbowed him hard

sasuke winced in pain but held her there. "i dont want you to get hurt...." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:41 pm
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

sasuke winced in pain but held her there. "i dont want you to get hurt...." he whispered.
"like i care what you say" she steps on his foot, elbows him in his stomach then hits his face, she hits him where it hurts then runs off  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:42 pm
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

"like i care what you say" she steps on his foot, elbows him in his stomach then hits his face, she hits him where it hurts then runs off

sasuke ran after her in pain....but he fell and hit his head, knocking him out. (ouch u kicked me....)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:45 pm
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

sasuke ran after her in pain....but he fell and hit his head, knocking him out. (ouch u kicked me....)
(lolz XDD) she keeps running, finally losing, him she stops and looks around, she bit her bottom lip and starts walking  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:47 pm
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

(lolz XDD) she keeps running, finally losing, him she stops and looks around, she bit her bottom lip and starts walking

he was lying in the middle of a field. he had hit his head off a rock...he slowly woke up. "ouch...my head hurts...." he said slowly getting up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:48 pm
she made sure that he wasnt following, she smiles and looks around, she takes out a coin and looks at it "im not coming back home" she whispered and puts the coin away  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:49 pm
tal oicks kat up and starts to walk out of the forest to head into town and to his place while fumbling with the now bloody chain
man if i get a scar from this the beach girls will start to avoid me
he walks through the forest as it gets less and less foresty  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:50 pm
(beach girls XDD lolz) she looks at the silver braclet on her upper arm, engraved on it was her name and a symbol of a snake, she sighs and keeps walking  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:51 pm
Kratos had followed the girl. He was now in the darkness around her. In a whisper he said, "Hello..." He didn't want to seem threatening yet he would not go out into the open.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:51 pm
sasuke gets up and looks around. he grabs a piece of paper and writes a message on it i am not fighting for anyone anymore. goodbye dark one.. the paper disappeared and he walked around.  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:55 pm
irishdawg69
Kratos had followed the girl. He was now in the darkness around her. In a whisper he said, "Hello..." He didn't want to seem threatening yet he would not go out into the open.
she jumps "who are you?" she asked looking around  
{yes beach girrls the native bikini women XD LOL}
tal gets int the city and starts to head to the aristocrat district
im going to miss the bikini girls...mainly that fox one that always winked at me
tal opens a gate to a house with a large atrium next to it
{lol XD}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The_Last_Avenger

as he was walking sasuke found river. he walked up to her. "i'm sorry...if i was rude...." he said quietly.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games