Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto:Assasins list Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:25 pm
tasu said "the hookage said that yesterday kentsu asked shaya to marry him but she said no. the next day he commited suicide by cutting his wrist. he didn't leave a note just the ring for shaya."

konta hugged yura and said " don't leave me."

kentodo said"this is isn't so bad."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:57 am
"Wait a second....that can't be right..." Hana muttered to herself. "Shaya's not even in the village right now. Early before yesterday's sunrise she went to go visit family somewhere else. It couldn't have been her."
Yura blinked, "What makes you think I was going to do that?"
"It may seem that way, but if you don't handle this fire the right way it would trigger an explosive which would destroy the entire house, and anyone in it." Kinma said, kneeling down on the floor. She pulled a red marker out of her pocket and started to draw strange symbols on the floor.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:45 pm
tasu said "then who was impersinateing shaya while she was gone?"

konta said "i don't know. just promise me that you woun't leave me."

Kentodo said "isin't that alittle extreme."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:19 am
Hana grabbed her hair, tugging on it gently, an odd habit when she couldn't think. "I don't know. She has so many enemies." Sha paused. "It'd have to be an enemy of both of them though." She squeezed her eyes shut in frustration. "Who could want each of them dead?" She asked.
Yura froze. "I..." A thought just struck her. "What's going to happen when I'm back in my village and you're supposed to come back here..?" Her voice's tone changed completely, from calm to sad.
Kinma looked up at him from her drawings. "You're talking about Ibiki Morino." She shook her head and looked back to the floor. She marked it in one more spot and stood up, putting away the pen.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:15 pm
konta looked at Yura and said " i'll stay at your village for awhile. i have a month or so of leave that i can use to stay with you for awhile. but after ward's i have to go back and i promise that i'll call you everyday to talk to you." he didn't want to let yura leave. "i promise that will stay togethier."

tasu said "there's orchimaru." he pointed out but suddenly regretted saying that.

kentodo said "good point."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:21 pm
"Okay." Yura said softly.
Hana flinched, she didn't want to think of that being a possibility. "What time is it..?" She muttered, trying to think.
"Yup." Kinma said, staring straight ahead as she made handsigns to clear the fire away. The writing on the floor started to dissolve.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:38 pm
Konta laid down on the couch laying his head in her lap. he looked up at her.

tasu looked at the clock on the wall and said "it's a quarter past 3:00"

Kentodo walked forward.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:15 am
Kinma tapped the door infront of them in 3 different spots and then stepped back. The door swung open by itself and Kinma went into the next room. The walls looked like they were made of metal except for one large two sided mirror. On the other side of the glass a man was bolted to a chair, his head hanging low.
Hana twitched. "She should've been back more than 2 hours ago. She told me she'd be back by 1:00 on this day." Hana held her head in her hands. She was silent for a moment. "Orochimaru may not be the one after all. She does have a demon spirit trapped in her. You and I both know that. She's not one of the jinchuriki but....its still a powerful demon. I think...the Akatsuki.." She trailed off.
Yura sighed softly, for some reason, she felt as if something terrible was going to happen. Usually her feelings were right, but she wished that it wasn't.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:51 pm
konta asked. " is something wrong?"

Tasu said "that dosen't make any since if it was the akitisuki who was here pretending to be shaya. They would have to be able to mimic shaya in just about every way possible. kentsu knows shaya way to well, to just not notice it was a fake." he was getting frustrated.

Kentodo said "cool." when he saw the guy in the chair.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:23 pm
Hana groaned into her hands. "Well there is no way she'd ever come back late. She's always on time. Always." She growled in frustration. "I don't know what happened, but she's probably in trouble."
Yura shrugged, "Not really, I just have this weird feeling.."
"Please wait in here." Kinma said with a sigh as she opened up the small closet ajoining to the room. In it were strange scrolls and a few sharp weapons. She looked through it for a minute before taking out a rather small dark blue colored scroll. She opened the door and went into the room with the man, shutting it softly behind her. The man didn't look up, but he mumbled somthing incoherent under his breath.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:34 pm
tasu picked hana up and grabbed an umbrellae. he open it up and carried hana to shaya's house. "let's find out what really happened."

konta said "a bad feeling about what?"

kentodo was trying to figure out what the guy had said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:56 pm
Kinma stepped up infront of the man, her arms crossed infront of her chest. He looked up at her with a vacant stare. He twitched after a silent moment Kinma barely lifted her hand and he let out a loud screaming that made Kinma sigh in irritation.
"I don't know.." Yura mumbled, "But usually when I get those kind of feelings I'm right unfortunately." She frowned.
"I don't know what we could find in her home..." Hana muttered, but she unlocked Shaya's front door with the key Shaya had given Hana in case of an emergency. The door creaked as she pushed it open and it was dark inside.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:04 pm
Kentodo put ear plugs in his ears.

Konta hummed a tune that sounds strangely soothing.

"I just thought that this would be a good place to start looking for some info." tasu walked in and turned on the lights he satrted to dig through a bunch of stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:33 am
The house was quiet, very clean and almost nothing out of place. Hana stepped through the house and went into Shaya's empty and neat bedroom. On the desk in the room was a letter folded up. Hana spotted the paper and picked it up, looking through it.
Kinma quickly moved her hand and poked the man in the forehead with two fingers. He shut up immediately and his pupils grew larger. "Speak only when you are spoken to." Kinma muttered, staring down the man.
Yura sighed softly and relaxed in her position on the couch. She was starting to get a little tired.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:06 pm
Tasu went into the room with hana "what is that?"