Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:36 pm
((I got bored....so of course....I drew more fan-art......Exorcist-Group Picture))  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:59 am
(whee!)

Sin nodded in satisfaction at Niaro.
"We must help collect the relics. Father's...an idiot. An apocalypse isn't what he wants and he knows it. If he kills all the humans it's a shallow victory, deep down he wants to make them all as evil as possible so that he has a larger army when he finally rises against God."
She cast Niaro a sly look, partially to see if she was buying this. It was essentially true, after all.
"In a way you're helping him by stopping him." she practically cooed. "So come with me and let's get rid of that idiot Xion."

---

Adam momentarily paused and looekd up at Aisling witha mix of surprise and happiness. He decided it was best to do as she said and ran towards the mansion cellar - Natasha's occaisonal screams when the rubble landed alerting him to where they were. He was greeted with teh form of Dougal rooting trhough the rubble.
"Dougal." he said firmly, but still questioning - unsure of how 'good' he was or if he was still under Xion's grip. "Stop."

---

Natasha started to chant the various wors and gripped tighter to opal. The boo's lettering ebagn to glow and she desperately focused on where they wanted to be. She hoped the spell wouldn't tear them to shreds.
Take us to the tower of Babel. Take us to the tower of Babel. Take us to the tower of Babel. Take us to the tower of Babel. Take us to the tower of Babel....
The light burnt brighter, she squeezed her eyes shut and there was the sound like a whipcrack. They were gone.

.....Natasha felt a headsplitting pressure andthe sound like a high whistle and then suddenly thumped onto ground. She opened her eyes - impossibly dizzy and feeling like she was going to be sick- and found that they were in a part of a rainforest.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:18 am
Dougal paused momentarily when he heard Adam. He whipped around and stared at him as he brought his weapons to the ready. When he felt the girls energies vanish off the the grounds he wasn't sure whether to be glad or upset. Conflict battled in his eyes. He had his orders.....and yet the feelings he had went against them. Then he tensed when he heard a scream-his face paled.

------------------

Xion was growing weary of Aisling's game. When she went to dodge another bolt he lashed his whip. She somehow managed to avoid the worst of it but her leg did get torn up some. She screamed at the pain as the blood poured. Stumbling to the ground she found that she couldn't move....not with her leg in its current condintion.

------------------

Opal knelt down beside Natasha and lifted her arm around her own shoulders to help her up. Then she looked down at the mess of herself and wondered what Gabriel would say if he saw her known. Concerned....but find some sort of joke or 'bright' side to make of it-she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:04 am
Niaro just looked down.
"How can I stop my master and follow the lady's order"
Niaro remembered about an apocalypse but she remembered in a different name and she remembered a thing he whispered in her ear one time "After the apocalypse you will be sacrified for the plan." She remembered the kiss and she knew what it ment. She just felt a bit confiused. This was so much for her and she knew that she might was a risk for her master if she was in the earth. After all she was there when they had meeting. She just didn't know what to do in fact.
She then looks at the mansion and writes again in blood and then takes it away so she whouldn't be founded.
"I'm not a great fighter but I will try my best my lady"
She then waited for her to get the next order to follow her.
She then looked down and thought of what Mestopheles was doing ?
She missed him a lot.
"F..r..ie..nd"
She then looked at Sin and then waited for her order.  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:14 pm
Aisling crawled away from Xion as best she could-keeping her gaze on him at all times. Her injured leg stained her gown and left a trail of blood. Eventually she bumped into something and glance briefly to see a familiar stone blocking her path....

"How fitting," Xion replied.

Aisling had retreated to her own grave.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:35 am
Adam winced a little at the scream, but wa shappy teh girls were gone. whetehr they were safe was anotehr matter he would have to look into.
"Look, Dougal, your sister is out there. Aisling will be ille dagian if you don't get off your stupid a**, relaise who you are and help her!" he snapped, baring his fangs in frustration.

---

Meanwhile in Hell Lucifer watched as his demons were massacred by gabriel and the otehr angels. He cursed loudly and barked orders for the dmeons to hieghten tehir mental attacs on the humans elsewhere.
"Tiemf or phase two.." he mumbled. He supposed he wasn't surprised that an out-nand-out offenive hadn't worked. That was how he had lost the first time.
Thsi war may take longer than he expected. But so long as the humans died at teh end of it, and he could steal as many souls into hell as he could, things would be successful on teh bg picture. The more souls he stole, the bigger his army for the Final War against heaven, where he would usurp God.
Nevetrheles he was impatient. he practically quivered with the desire to wrap his fingers around Gabriel's throat and strangle him to death.
but....the angel was changing. Now he actually killed. That was an interesting development.
"Thou shalt not kill..." he smiled. the guilt was probably already devouring the archangel. He had too great a moral compass for his own good. And the abscense of God was probably further destroying him psychologically, Lucifer knew that the two had always been more connected than the others. In a way God had never truly been abel to seperate Gabriel completely form hsi own being. Gabriel was like a siamese twin - like a tumor. Severed form God he would be dead inside.
"In time blondie...in time. I shall drag you into hell, and your will guiltily offer up your soul to me. Now that would be a victory."
he sighed and turned. He expeted Niaro to have been back by now. he wanted more relics to increase his power.
"Where the Choas is she?!" he demanded to one of the demons. "Look for her! Now!"

----

"we've got to kill Xion." Sin ordered.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:13 am
She bowed but in the same time she felt bad energy on her head and she knew that someone had tracked her location. She stood right and then looked at her and then knew that she could run. But not run from her. Instead she was going to help her kill the person named Xion. She felt a bit ashamed of the way she looked so meanwhile she was starting to run towards the mansion her body was changing and her hair was still black and her eyes were green. She had some cloth she had seen a military use but she changed it into more in a dress style. She then focused on her hand and she suddenly had a gun in her hand. She then was on the bushes waiting on Sin.
(“It’s not often we see creatures like you falling down to us”
A tongue went threw her neck
“This time he was stupid enough to throw a good card”
A hand went threw her leg
“Don’t worry, this is your new home and you will pay it time by time …in blood.”
)
Niaro just remembered the word.
She then thought
“What were you trying to show me Mestopheles?”She really missed him.
Why were she missing him?  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:50 pm
Dougal stumbled and fell backwards at Adam's rise in anger. His body actually trembled. "....I....I....," he stuttered in fear and looked away. A tear slowly ran down his right cheek. He wiped it away, but more fell to his surprise as he looked up at the archdemon. Quickly he got to his feet and darted past Adam, occasionally running into objects due to his blurred vision.

He ran out of the mansion and paused when he saw Xion ready to make the final blow. Quickly he ran and placed a hand on Xion's sword arm. "The girls escaped before I could get to them," he said. "But I can lead you to where they're located now...." His gazed trailed to Aisling. She had certianly changed since the last time he saw her.....or at least his last memory.

Xion wasn't pleased at being halted by the little brat. In Dougal's moment of distraction Xion turned his sword on young half-demon. Striking only in a non-fatal area the missed important organs. He twisted the blade slightly before pulling in back out. Dougal keeled over and fell to his knees-clutching to the bleeding hole in his body. Aisling screamed her brother's name and somehow found the strength to run to his side.

Xion shoved the her aside and grabbed Dougal by the neck and squeezed slightly. "Unwise, boy," Xion said with irritation in his voice. "Your usefulness will come to a quicker end if you try and stop me again."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:34 am
Niaro looked at the people that were in front of her. She was still shaped as a human and she tried to see that Xion was a Demon. She really felt a bit confused. Was she going to kill one of her own master’s kinds? “What Shall Niaro do so the blood shall not be spilled and so the other will drink it” She trembled a bit but she got an order even if Lady was not like her father. “I’m sorry” She then points the gun direction of Xion’s head and then she shots a yellow patron from the gun and it went towards his head. “Niaro is still a bit angelic inside. Niaro will not kill.” She then looked at him “He will be a bit paralyzed of the light that went threw him. “ She could only curse and cure other. She couldn’t kill.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:06 pm
Xion dropped Dougal as be became blinded by the piercing like which took him by surprise. It only took him a moment to realize that his movements had been hindered. His normal cool expression was starting to show his expressed irritation.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:10 pm
Now or never
Adam instantly charged forward and brandished his scythe, sweeping it into an arch that was intended to rend Xion in half.

--

Natashashook herslef. She looked up trhough the canopy of trees. It was oddly beutiful here..ancient.
"If i'm right the tower of babel shouldn't be too far form here. That's if the spell went right, I mean."  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:25 pm
Dougal saw Adam out of the corner of his eye. Loyalties and emotions conflicted within him. He was ready to slash out his chain to stop Adam but something held him back. Aisling had grabbed hold of him and desperate eyes begged him not to.

Xion prepared for the blow. When he returned to hell tempers would probably flare at his failure and what he had to report. He looked to Dougal & Ailsing-his eyes cold and promising death the next time he saw them.

The Shade lingered in the foilage close by. It would remain on earth....watch the party until its master returned.

---

"Then I guess we should hope for the best," Opal replied as she slowly repaired the major damages to her body.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:29 pm
Adam sliced through Xion, seperating his legs from his torso, and before the pieces could hit the ground slashed again vertically to split him into four. it woudl take some time for him to come back form that. he didn't flinch as the bloody practically exploded out of teh demon's body. He paused, to amke sure the job was done and loked back at dougal.
"You didn't stop me." he said quietly, almost afraid to shwo how pleased he was incase it encourage Dougal to flip back over to the evil side again. so he voiced it as a careful observation/  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:40 pm
"I.....didn't...." Dougal repeated the word. Bone chilling fear spiked up his spine. He scrambled to his feet the best he could, and quickly forcing Aisling to release his arm. "...I should of...." Dougal mumbled in a low tone. "...What have I done?.....He'll surely kill me now....." With one hand he combed his fingers through his hair. Panic written all across his face as he took several steps back from them.

Aisling lifted her hand towards him with concern.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:15 pm
"We're all going to die sooner or later. None of us is immortal." Adam said vaugely.
"He woudl kill you anyway, when you outlasted your use."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games