Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:09 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ........ *looks down* is that why.................. *starts giggling* so thats why

Rez:*still looking away,not saying anything*

Sakura : *hugs him by the waist even though hes bloody all over* Rez is stupid worrying about us when he should be worrying about himself .... *sigh* Rez you wont kill us we wouldn't let you we'll be too busy trying to stop you to be worrying about us dieing we all love you Rez if you didn't come back it would be the same *still hugging him looking down*

Rez:...................*puts hand (with no claws on it) on Sakura's head*..........thanks Sakura........if i try to kill you guys...............then dont hesitate to kill me.....

Sakura : *lets go , looks at him and smiles* that wont happen

Rez:......but it'll be the only way to stop me.......*looks down and looks at claws* talking to me or hitting me a couple of times will not stop me from killing.......*looks up at Sakura*Sakura please,im serious,if i do try to kill you guys,you have to kill me......if you dont......then im sure i wont struggle to kill you
[brb,gotta shower]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:15 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ........ *looks down* is that why.................. *starts giggling* so thats why

Rez:*still looking away,not saying anything*

Sakura : *hugs him by the waist even though hes bloody all over* Rez is stupid worrying about us when he should be worrying about himself .... *sigh* Rez you wont kill us we wouldn't let you we'll be too busy trying to stop you to be worrying about us dieing we all love you Rez if you didn't come back it would be the same *still hugging him looking down*

Rez:...................*puts hand (with no claws on it) on Sakura's head*..........thanks Sakura........if i try to kill you guys...............then dont hesitate to kill me.....

Rez:......but it'll be the only way to stop me.......*looks down and looks at claws* talking to me or hitting me a couple of times will not stop me from killing.......*looks up at Sakura*Sakura please,im serious,if i do try to kill you guys,you have to kill me......if you dont......then im sure i wont struggle to kill you
[brb,gotta shower]

Sakura : but cant you try to control it *to self : it should be possible if i remember.........*
(ok)  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:21 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

[brb,gotta shower]

Sakura : but cant you try to control it *to self : it should be possible if i remember.........*
(ok)

Rez:No,i cant,even if i try,it would do no good,i would keep killing until i die or i kill everyone in sight
[done showering]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:24 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

[brb,gotta shower]

(ok)

Rez:No,i cant,even if i try,it would do no good,i would keep killing until i die or i kill everyone in sight
[done showering]

Sakura : *forgets that shes not supposed to say this to anybody* *looks at Rez with pleading eyes* thats not true if i could stop then you could to  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:29 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

[brb,gotta shower]

(ok)

[done showering]

Sakura : *forgets that shes not supposed to say this to anybody* *looks at Rez with pleading eyes* thats not true if i could stop then you could to

Rez:.......*looks away*......i cant.........please Sakura........for the sake of everyone else.......when the time comes......*turns around* you have to kill me......just please say you will do so......there's no other solutions.....and stop reasoning with me already......it's no use...........  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:36 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

[brb,gotta shower]

(ok)

[done showering]

Rez:.......*looks away*......i cant.........please Sakura........for the sake of everyone else.......when the time comes......*turns around* you have to kill me......just please say you will do so......there's no other solutions.....and stop reasoning with me already......it's no use...........

Sakura : ................. *tears start forming in her eyes* *wipes them away quickly* *to self: no i promised keiji-kun i wouldnt cry* *looks down* o-ok Rez  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:38 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

(ok)

[done showering]

Sakura : ................. *tears start forming in her eyes* *wipes them away quickly* *to self: no i promised keiji-kun i wouldnt cry* *looks down* o-ok Rez

Rez:.......im sorry it has to end up like this........but things happen for a reason.........*turns around and walks past Sakura* come on.......let's go back inside  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:42 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

(ok)

[done showering]

Rez:.......im sorry it has to end up like this........but things happen for a reason.........*turns around and walks past Sakura* come on.......let's go back inside

Sakura : ok *follows Rez , still looking down* *to self : why there has to be a way there just has to be......*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:46 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ok *follows Rez , still looking down* *to self : why there has to be a way there just has to be......*

Rez:*arrives at door and knocks on it*...........
Guu:*opens door*.......hey Rez
Rez:*nods* Hey
Guu:So what do you want.....do you want to kill me and Keiji before you go anywhere else
Rez:*starts to growl*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:49 pm
-enters city and blackhole appears in sky- now no one can stop me, all i have to do is keep this blackhole going and everyone here will die and i will rule the world! -chanting spell that keeps blackhole up-  

Very awesome rocker

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:50 pm
Very awesome rocker
-enters city and blackhole appears in sky- now no one can stop me, all i have to do is keep this blackhole going and everyone here will die and i will rule the world! -chanting spell that keeps blackhole up-

(dude,this isnt death city,go there and make a black hole)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:52 pm
ODST Rex
Very awesome rocker

(dude,this isnt death city,go there and make a black hole)

(I know god)  

Very awesome rocker

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:53 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Guu:So what do you want.....do you want to kill me and Keiji before you go anywhere else

Sakura : *head pops out from under Rez's arm* no Guu hes fine now *looks at him* right Rez ? *smiles*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:54 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *head pops out from under Rez's arm* no Guu hes fine now *looks at him* right Rez ? *smiles*

Rez:........*stops growling* yeah,sure *walks in past Guu*
Guu:*looks at Rez*.......*looks back at Sakura* why'd you bring him here.......do you want everyone to die  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:00 pm
Very awesome rocker

Selena: -enters city with eyes glowing white and looks up at sky- oh my god i knew this was gonna happen... -looks at guy- HEY MAKE A BLACK HOLE SOMEWHERE ELSE -runs over to-  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games