Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:36 pm
Koko gave a happy smile. "So....plan B is covered," she replied giving him a quick peck on the chin. She flipped her hair to one side and slowly rose back on her knees-pulling him up so that he was sitting and she was straddling him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned her forhead against his. "That still leaves the question as to what we do now," she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:40 pm
"Study classical literature?" Drake joked, biting his lip a little in temptation.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:45 pm
[I did miss the good stuff! D: ]

Judith looked at Patrick, contemplating how to start this. She felt guilty knowing that she wouldn't be able to tell him the real reason she may have to leave.
Instead she hugged him tightly nuzzling her head into his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:45 pm
"That's an option," Koko laughed and gave him an eskimo kiss. "What else do you like to study?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:48 pm
"Kama sutra baby." he joked. "Nah, not really...you being serious?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:51 pm
Patrick gave a sound of enjoyment at the attention. "You spoil me, little Faye," he said kissing the top of her head and rubbing her back.

--

Koko smirked. "Yes.....classical literature isn't something I'm very knowledgeable about," she replied  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:55 pm
"Well you know, the usuals: Aristotle, Plato, Galen, Hippocrates, Archimedes. Though i prefer the fictions, like the iliad or the odessy."
he looked a little self concious.
"they made me learn latin as a kid - i had to read something outside of all the bible stuff."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:56 pm
Judith shook her head. She was happy being in his arms again but she wasn't ready to tell him. She didn't exactly have the time to wait though.
"imayhavetogo" She mumbled quietly into his shirt.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:02 pm
"How horrible for you.....learning," Koko teased as she played with his hair. She tilted her head slightly and gazed into his eyes. "So....which is your favorite?"

--

"Hm?" Patrick said not make out what she had said. He tilted her chin up gingerly with hand. She looked so sad....it made him a little confused as to why. "If this is about Ivy-you have nothing to worry about," he said bowing his head enough to kiss her on the lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:07 pm
Judith frowned at him for a moment, confused. Ivy must be the crazy ex-fiancee he called for the jet.
"I...." She bit her lip, unsure how to bring it up and tell him without telling him she was a vampire.
"May... have to go with them."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:08 pm
Drake smiled shylly.
"the odessy" He said a little quieter than normal, as if he didn't want anyone else to hear." i like the adventure for the golden fleece, and the cyclops and things."
[off to bed]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:11 pm
"And things?" Koko replied. "What other things?" She smiled-not thinking it was anything to be embarrassed about.

--

Patrick froze as the info hit home. "Go with them?" he said. "Why would you be going to England with them?" His grip tighten around her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:16 pm
Judith looked at him nervously. She opened her mouth to speak then closed it again, she had no idea how she was going to explain this.
"I- uh.... We are...." She started and pushed her head into his chest again, this time in frustration rather than affection.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:27 pm
Patrick rubbed her back to soothe her. Mentally cursing at himself for being an idiot. He had just met her....he had no right to be so....so possessive. He pulled her onto his lap so she was sitting side ways on him and rocked her. Letting her burying her face in the crook of his neck. "I'm sorry...." he cooed. "It's not like you're not coming back right?" While one arm wrapped around her the other rubbed her leg. "It's alright...."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:32 pm
"I don't know." Judith said. From what Koko and Drake were saying this move seemed pretty permanent, at least they'd probably be there longer than Patrick would be alive.
"I don't want to go," She said softly and kissed his neck lightly, "But I don't know if I can stay."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games