Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:39 am
I met a woman long ago
Her hair the black that black can go.
Are you a teacher of the heart?
Soft she answered no.

Quote:
User Image

»Noram Silvergleam
»Twenty
»Male
»Heterosexual
»Elven Master
»Kenji Rayugi

Noram Silvergleam
Elven Master

The roads were Grey as he drove through the rain on his way to a shop he had heard about through several sources. The driver stared intently at the road to make sure he would bring the master save to his destination. It was Noram's car that he also inherited from his parents along with the mansion. It was a shining silver colored one of medium size. They had chosen a Land Rover cause the mansion was in the middle of a forest and a normal car would have alot of trouble driving the forest paths.

"We're here sir." came from the front seat and Noram looked up as he had been leaning against the side of the door. Through the window in the car he could see that they made it to a big market filled with cages and slaves. The elf smiled a bit and opened the door. "Wait here for me." he demanded and walked off to stroll the market. He wondered if there would be any good ones up for sale. He needed one to help clean and repair the house. If there were any other chores to do he would see about that later. As he walked the streets through the market he looked left and right at some slaves.

I spent my hatred every place,
On every work on every face
Someone gave me wishes
And I wished for an embrace.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:53 am
The warden looked at the place he had left. He was happier noe, btu he neede a new slave. He had just killed his old one. She tripped and spilt a glass of water. So he just shrugged and walked into the market in his demon form he still had her blood on him. " Move it or llose it Pretty boy." he said shoving past and elf boy who had just arrived.
( going to be a busy littl time for now. I need to get at least two of my slaves in here. )  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:56 am
User Image

Naz looked up from her chains after she was put in her cage. " I hate being in these places. She stood up, and watched as people walked by,and others looked in her cage. " Well, well, who is going to open my little cage to take my leash this time?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:00 am
User Image
Racheal was sitting in her cage. She played with the clooar she ahd around her neck. She looked up at an elven master walking by. She caught a glimps of his eyes. She like them, but she stayed silent as she blushed.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:22 am
I met a woman long ago
Soft she answered no.

Quote:
User Image

»Noram Silvergleam
»Twenty
»Male
»Heterosexual
»Elven Master
»Kenji Rayugi

Noram
Elven Master

Noram was startled up from his thoughts about a slave he stood with when he was passed by a man with blood on his person who shoved passed him. "Some people can be so rude and impatient." he said. His voice sounded melodic as was usual for elves but the man wasn't very harmonious himself. The whole background with being under Drow for long time, made him alot hardened. He was generally friendly, but where he could usually handle anger and defiance easily, he was now alot easier to set off.

However the elf didn't really feel like chasing after some outgrown master while he could use his time better to find himself a slave. So he walked along the cages apparently same way the other went, but he shrugged. The chance that they would go for the same slave was rather slim if you looked at their different composure.

Alot of slaves looked interesting in the market, but he had to choose wisely as he really didn't feel like having to deal with two slaves next to his servants. He walked passed a human girl's cage before he sensed something and walked back to check her out. The elf was well known with empathy and energy readings as that was part of the requirements to be allowed in the Priest classes. He looked at the shy human girl and lowed on one knee to see her straight in the eyes. "What's your name slave?" he asked her. His voice wasn't to demeaning but it was clear he expected an answer right away.

Someone gave me wishes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:28 am
User Image
She looked up from her collar. " Its.. umm." she had tothink she had almost forgotten. " Racheal..." she said clearly as seh watched him bend down to one knee.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:45 am
I met a woman long ago
Soft she answered no.

Quote:
User Image

»Noram Silvergleam
»Twenty
»Male
»Heterosexual
»Elven Master
»Kenji Rayugi

Noram
Elven Master

The elf frowned a bit when she had troubling remembering her own name. How could one forget their own name? When she finally answered him he nodded a bit. He extended his hand through the bars and took a hold of her chin looking at her face and at her clothes. They might had to do something about those clothes, but she looked healthy and didn't seem the type to bring him trouble, which would suit the elf fine. He still hadn't lost his like for peace and relaxing. Something impossible with a slave that would constantly defy him.

"Rachael." he said, confirming he understood right. It was a nice name for a human and it somehow felt pretty logical for the man. Elves were often found superior over humans. "Tell me, Rachael. What are your views on servitude?" he asked her. Trying to find out if she was the full obedient kind or if he had to watch for any sudden rebellion. If the latter he would have to be prepared for it just in case. He let go of her and waited for her answer.

Someone gave me wishes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:50 am
" I.. I have to admit sir, that ihave a very small rebelious side. Its almost no existant, and fro that i am used as a servant." She said looking down slightly. " Other have called me crazy, bumy life is devoted to serving my master in any way i can, or else die. I wouldn't know anything else. Not even of freedom. I like being a slave." she felt like she had talked to much, so she went quiet again.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:03 am
I met a woman long ago
Soft she answered no.

Quote:
User Image

»Noram Silvergleam
»Twenty
»Male
»Heterosexual
»Elven Master
»Kenji Rayugi

Noram
Elven Master

He listened to her and thought to himself about it. Sure it was interesting to have some resistance, but this one would be perfect for the cleaning around the house. If he really did get bored he could always buy an unbroken slave later. This human girl felt very submissive, he could tell from her aura that he felt as an energy field which he was sensitive to. He got up and looked around them till he saw a guard and called him towards him. When he reached him he spoke firm. "I want this slave, get her out for me!" he demanded of the guard and paid him the price indicated on the girl's sign.

The guard looked up curiously as he was called and then sighed as he walked towards the master. They had very long shifts and he was getting rather tired. When the master demanded he opened the cage he gave him a disapproving look for commanding him around but he took the money and did as he was told. He opened the cage and grabbed the girl's collar dragging her out of the cage harshly and shove her unceremoniously towards her new master. "You're off to a new life slave. Enjoy it while you can." he spoke and laughed.

When the girl was dragged out harshly and shoved to him, the elf reacted instinctively like the priest he used to be and caught her before she would fall. "You pig, there was no need for that!" he called to the guard and he lashed out to him. The guard startled apologized and moved away. Noram watched him go angrily and wondered what that was good for. Sure he wasn't the nicest either but this girl was innocent. "Let's go Rachael." he told the girl a little rougher as he was still angered by the guards actions and he dragged her by the wrist to the car that was waiting still at the front door.

Someone gave me wishes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:16 am
She winced being dragged, but she was happy about seeing the outside. Run... run now... he won't catch you..
She winced again hearing the voice in her head. She shook her head, and did her best to ignore it. It was the whole reason she was where she was.

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:55 am
I met a woman long ago
Soft she answered no.

Quote:
User Image

»Noram Silvergleam
»Twenty
»Male
»Heterosexual
»Elven Master
»Kenji Rayugi

Noram
Elven Master

Noram noticed a change in the energy of his slave but he ignored it as she seemed to follow him without complaint. When they reached the car, he opened the door for her and pushed her toward the car for her to get in. He wouldn't be the one to push her in as he thought that atleast that she should be able to do herself. However he stayed behind her to avoid any surprises happening to him. She felt sincere when speaking and seemed harmless, but he preferred not to take any risk while traveling home. "Get in, we're going home." he said to her and waited.

The elf was longing for his home himself too and some rest and a nice drink. It was about a nice time for a glass of Mead or so. He had different drinks as time went. Morning coffee, afternoon tea and at the evening some sort of liquor or wine. Thanks to his elven blood he was lot harder to get intoxicated by the drinks. Once at home they would have to see about Rachael, what to do with her. Where she would sleep, what she would eat and all.

Someone gave me wishes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:03 am
Racheal stopped as the voice came back louder filling her entire heasd with its echo. She put on hand to her head, and winced. She stummbled falling forward.

Quit beign s stubborn and listen to me. Run. stand up for your self. Do it now... She pushed it back again,and scrammbled up into the caar. She sat still and quietly loking nowhere for the time.

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:21 am
I met a woman long ago
Soft she answered no.

Quote:
User Image

»Noram Silvergleam
»Twenty
»Male
»Heterosexual
»Elven Master
»Kenji Rayugi

Noram
Elven Master

Once she was inside the car, he closed the door and locked it. She was showing some weird behavior but he wasn't to bothered by it. If she did decide to run well, she is a human, he is an elf. There is a reason that elves feel themselves superior to humans. He got in the car at the front and fastened his seatbelt. "Fasten your seatbelt, I don't feel like taking you to a hospital on the first day." he said shortly to the girl as he glanced at her through the mirror. "Home" he said to the driver and the driver nodded.

"Yes sir." he said and he started the car and drove off the parking lot for quite a ride back to the mansion. The driver felt a little saddened by the change that Noram had made since he last saw him. He was elderly and had been driving his parents and him when Noram was still an innocent, fun-loving boy. He had heard stories about his time at the Drow and he could slightly understand, but he would like it much more if the old Noram was to return.

The elf sat there, keeping an eye on the girl while he made himself comfortable enough. He grabbed two bottles of water from the dashboard and threw one towards the girl without looking behind him. Whatever race being they all needed enough drinks and food. The driver had his own bottle next to him, secured so it couldn't roll under any of the cars pedals as that would cause accidents.

Someone gave me wishes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:29 am
She caught it,and drained it fastyly. She ahd felt a cold sweat comming across her froehead. Agains he shook her head a,dn this time she out it in her hands. Suddenly she had a feeling that the only way to stop the voice was to listen to it. When they got out she would run, or attempt it. Maybe..." No," I may find an actualy home if i don't. Shut up. She hissed at the voice in her head as she sat back up straight.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games