Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:53 pm
User Image
                                                  And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name
                                                  'Cause I was only born inside my dreams
                                                  Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
                                                  'Cause I, I am the opposite of amnesia
                                                  And you're a cherry blossom
                                                  You're about to bloom
                                                  You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Akira rolled his eyes at Callista's response, thinking that for someone that was supposedly better than him, she was being pretty bratty. Which, well, he had a tendency to be as well, but sheesh, she was acting all superior because she had the advantage of growing up around all of this. He'd only known it for what, a year, tops? Heck, he was pretty sure that Shinobu had been reading his textbooks, which kind of made sense? His aunt had gotten an owl (which seriously, they really needed to work on something like emails or something because birds were messy, and he should know considering P2P was) stating that his brother had to take a stupid test to continue living in their magic village with no electricity or have his memories wiped and shipped out. Which Akira had protested violently against. In any case, he was pretty sure that his brother knew more about the wizarding world than he did at this point, so it made sense. "Oh, ouch. I'm so hurt. My entire life now sucks because you have deigned me a gibbering idiot."

He rolled his eyes harder when she pointed out that he had no idea about the history of their new house. Well, that was another obvious conclusion. He was about to start giving her points for when she pointed out the glaringly obvious at this point. She'd met his very muggle brother and his American aunt. It was painfully obvious that he had not one clue about anything about their house, or the school, other than he could look out of his bedroom window and see it. Beyond that, he recognized one of the professors at the staff table as one of the residents of Hogsmeade, and that was about it. "Well forgive me for being new to the whole, you know, magic thing. It's not like you didn't know that already considering you met my muggle brother over the summer. Only thing I know is that the crazy gardening nursery owner from Hogsmeade is sitting at the staff table. So please, impart your wisdom, oh knower of all things magical." He almost turned to ignore her again, but then snorted when she commented on his tie. "Oh my god, what are you, the fashion police?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, hopefully we can't annoy each other too much, right?
                                                  OOC:

- ◎ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

We've been here forever
                                                  And here's the frozen proof
                                                  I could scream forever
                                                  We are the poisoned youth

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Truth is that it was always going to end, this symphony buzzing in my head
                                            Took a market of filth and sold like summer
                                            True, all of the good girls act so good 'til one of them doesn't wait their turn!
                                            Turn the memory to stone and carve your shoulder (Hey holy roller)
                                            If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch!
                                            Make it a good one and if you wanna make it through the night-
                                            You better say my name like- "The good, the bad, and the dirty"
                                            Ɲιcσℓє Lуяα "Ɲιкє" Lσνєттєix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌

Seventh Year SlytherinPurebloodDueling Club CaptainHead Girlxxx

「 Sorting Feast 2037 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nike was then reminded by Leon about how Reyna used to be the pettiest twelve year-old so far when she used to had that fight with Vitomir in their first year, which was hilarious at the very best. Though, to be fair... the Vito kid was kind of a brat, flinging his bragging rights around like a gelatin on a slippery dish. As for Oliver... Nike wasn't sure, but he seemed to be a nice guy, she guessed. She did agree with them being more stable in comparison with the Yaxley girl, but then the Yaxleys were one crazy snake family. Just like how the Kinsleys were a bunch of weirdos. "Mm... No, I wouldn't trust one of the Slytherin Yaxleys to take charge, even if one of them is a migrated Gryffindor now." She frowned, picturing a scenario of Rowan Yaxley being appointed by Professor Hill. And Heaven forbid given that the girl always had snakes nine-five percent of the time. "The Ravenclaw Yaxley, though... She looks like the saner one of the triplets, but that must've been the benefit of being a not-Slytherin? I know the Yaxleys are a bunch of Slytherin patriots." Then she glanced at their new prefects, Reyna and Oliver, shrugging, "But true, those two seemed to be the good apples of the house. We always get the troublemakers for some reason, giving this house a sour name. "

She chuckled as he expressed utter relief that there's less likely a chance to have any petty fightings from them, but of course, not every Slytherin was a troublemaker, of course! "Good. Looks like my job will go easier, unless the Gryffindors decided to take the podium." She rolled her eyes, but she did like to think that it won't happen. Though... that Madoc Warlow was a Gryffindor, and she knew Di didn't have the best siblings in the house. Talk about Treva, who was pretty much moody at best.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            « with [Leon] at [Slytherin Table] »
                                            « taken by [Leon McGregor] »

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

I know what it's like to have to trade-
                                            The ones that you love for the ones you hate
                                            Don't think I've ever used a day of my education
                                            There's only two ways that these things can go: good or bad
                                            And how was I to know, that all your friends won't hold any grudges?

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHouse Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxSlytherins
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнere waѕ a ѕтιrrιng ιn тнe cloυdѕnιgнтxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          a ғaιnт rυмвlιng ιn тнe ѕтar-leѕѕ ѕĸιeѕxxxxxxxxx
                                                          and тнe нorιzon caмe alιve wιтн ғιrexxxxxx
                                                          тнen caмe тнe вeaѕтѕ ғroм тнe celeѕтιal мιrexxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSorin was somewhat surprised when Tsubaki joined him. She hadn't struck him as the most sociable person. Then again, he undoubtedly had left a similar impression on her, so perhaps that was why. Perhaps she thought they were kindred spirits of a sort. Still, the fact that she saw fit to immediately open conversation by insulting their new housemates was troubling. He shouldn't be surprised, though; his grandmother had warned him that sometimes first years weren't particularly mature. "I don't believe Slytherin house accepts idiots," he replied with a bland expression. "So there must be more to them than meets the eye. I wouldn't go passing negative judgements on them; you're stuck with the Hargrave girl as a roommate for the next seven years, you know." Personally, Sorin didn't find their bickering offensive. Childish, yes, but they were only eleven. An odd comment, coming from someone who was also only eleven, but he'd always been taught that his upbringing was different. He couldn't hold others to his standards, it would be unfair. He was better than them, sure, but that didn't make them worthless. They might prove themselves to be so down the line, but for now, all he saw was immaturity. They were children, it was expected. And it could be much, much worse, he'd wager. At least thus far they were keeping it to themselves.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxғroм тнe мιѕт вeyond тнe wallѕleep
                                                          xxxxxxтнe dreadғυl ѕнadowѕ ғroм oυт oғ тιмe creep
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнe wιnтer oғ oυr lιveѕ, тнe cнιll rυnѕ deep
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxтнe нarveѕт ιѕ ѕeaѕoned and ready ғor тнe reap

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:11 am
I have seen the firewatcher's daughter;
Watching fires burn from smoke to black...
There's nothing she won't burn,
From styrofoam to urns, to someone else's ashes in a sack!
You can scorch the metal, you can even melt the glass...
You can pass the time here, fire lives into the past-

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood │ slytherin │ first year

Callista was on the verge of saying 'I was under the impression it sucked well before that', but decided that was probably too low of a blow, even coming from one orphan to another. "You started this whole discussion by being a rude little arsehole, so don't act like I'm the only one flinging insults around," she snapped. "The least you could do was oh, I don't know, read Hogwarts, A History? This didn't exactly used to be the kindest house towards muggleborns." Her grandfather would have called Akira a mudblood, but Callista considered herself enlightened enough so as to not stoop to old-fashioned slurs. "It was founded by Salazar Slytherin. He didn't even want the children of muggles attending Hogwarts because he didn't trust them. And he could talk to snakes, but that's beside the point. You can't just waltz around proclaiming how clueless you are, especially not in Slytherin." Callista wasn't an idiot. Slytherin might have come a long way since its Death Eater and blood purist days, but for Merlin's sake, he'd be sharing a dorm with a Kinsley. It wasn't going to end well for him if he was always such an obnoxious little s**t. Not that she cared. His ignorance was annoying, was all.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

An all-consuming flame, that refines and new begins;
It'll take your family heirlooms, but it can take your darkest sins.
It's a good ol' bedtime story, give you nightmares 'til you die...
And the ones that love to tell it, hide the mischief in their eyes-
Condemn their sons to Hades and Gehenna is full of guys, alive and well
But there ain't no hell for a firewatcher's daughter.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
First Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

Location : Great Hall - Slytherin Table

Tsubaki surely hoped the house didn’t accept idiots. However, that theory was being majorly tested right about now. She glanced at Sorin someone doubting there was more to them. Granted she wasn’t the smartest when it came to reading people. She tended to go with what she saw and heard. At the moment that meant they weren’t anything special. “Perhaps, though that remains to be seen.” She replied honestly.

Sorin might have called it negative judgement, Tsubaki called in honest. Not her fault if they were acting as suck. “I don’t know if I’d consider it as passing negative judgement. I just call it how I see it, if they prove me otherwise then, let’s just say I’ll retract my previous notion.” She told him with a level tone. “Well it would seem you’ll be stuck with I believe it was Yamazaki.” Tsubaki stated surprised at the odds of them both being Japanese. “As for Hargrave, I’m not concerned; so long as she doesn’t cause me any problems.” If Callista stayed out of her business they would be fine.

With: Slytherins... Sorin

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Cara MiaKitty

Quick, eh? Easy enough
                                                  You're right, you certainly belong in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
Julius Devereux
Third Year Slytherin
Family Heir - Engaged

Julius wasn’t surprised that Chrys took his offer to run. Sure he was a bit saddened by the fact she didn’t stick around. Though he knew that would never happen, maybe in his wildest dreams but certainly not anytime in real life. So he rode the train pretty much by himself before making his way to the great hall. Walking over to the Slytherin table, Julius took a seat and looked over the new Slytherins. They seemed pleasant. Two were bickering and the others seemed decent.

Leaning his elbow on the table, Julius rested his head in his hand as he watched the sorting. It wasn’t overly exciting. He waited for Finny to be called before noting he’d been right about her sorting. As expected Ravenclaw was where she landed. Next year he’d have his brother’s sorting to look forward too, not that Julius was a fan of it. For now he would just note the Kinsley twins the girl to Hufflepuff and the boy to Slytherin. No surprise there with that family. Hargrave was rather known as well. She was also in Slytherin. Interesting enough…

With : Slytherins...

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:08 pm
User Image
Fourth Year
Reserve Beater - - -

Kimberly had only spent the train ride to school with her three orphaned sisters because she was trying to spare Rory. He’d probably appreciate her keeping Candace away from him. Why? Candy seemed to be officially obsessed with the idea of being best friends with the Slytherin boy. Sure she had tried to befriend him all last year but this year she seemed even more adamant. Since Kimberly was pretty sure Rory could only be nice to the puff for so long she wanted to be safe than sorry. Besides he was only nice to Candy because she was her family.

Sitting at the Slytherin table, Kimberly watched the sorting for the third time in her Hogwarts life. It was rather uneventful like normal. She didn’t really care and it hardly bothered with that two first years were bickering with each other. So long as they didn’t cause too many lost points she was fine. Besides Kimberly doubted that the amount of points they could lose would even add up to what the rest of the house would lose throughout the year. All she wanted was for the food to appear so she could eat.

With : Slytherins...

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:52 am
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

The loud conversation not far from where she was seated drew Faina's attention from the Sorting to what was taking place. She was gratified to know Rhett would be among students of his own ilk, but if this were so what did it say about her own placing in this House?

Callista was reminding her a bit much of the mean girls from her old school, punctuating her point with insults, and Sorin was correct in that they would stuck with this person for the next seven years. Akira was quite new to the whole Wizarding World, if one accepted his remarks at face value, a Muggleborn- not that Faina cared so much about all that, her own purity of blood hadn't earned her any favours- and felt the need to defend himself from Callista's barbs. Clearly, adding magic to the mix didn't change the fact they were all kids, and squabbling just like their Muggle counterparts would.

Right then, Faina wasn't sure she wanted a piece of this particular verbal sparring match, though she would have liked the Sorting to finish up so they could maybe have a bit of dinner. Breakfast was too many hours ago, and the silver-haired eleven year old witch was getting to the point of being 'hangry' and tired, which didn't make for a particularly pleasant combination.

OOC: Open for Interaction

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                  You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                  Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                  I think that you know what to do, yeah
                  I'm sure that you know what to do "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:11 am
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:04 pm
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Fifth Year - Fifteen Years Old - Prefect - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
                                                ╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver continued to watch the sorting, eying the first years who were arguing. “I swear, if I have to leave the feast early to take those two to bed, one of them is gonna learn what it feels like to get hexed,” he stated, getting hangrier by the second. The blond shrugged at Reyna’s question. “I will be. Just gotta study. How about you – how’re you feeling about them?” he asked, turning his attention onto the brunette. Damn, she looked good. A moment later, the last first year was sorted, Professor Steele made his speech, and an all-you-can-eat amount of food appeared on the tables. “Finally!” Ollie exclaimed, digging into just about everything. Chicken, potato, pasta, beef, vegetables, deserts, you name it.

After finishing his meal, Oliver smirked and eyed Rey. “Think it’s time we take the firsties down to the dungeons? Maybe tell them some horror stories along the way?” The blond stood, took one last sip of water, then called for the first years’ attention. “Listen up, first years! It’s time to go to bed, so follow Reyna and I down to the common room. No funny business, or else I’ll have to feed you to the python. That’s how we deal with the bad apples from our house.” Hopefully that would scare the firsties into behaving.

((OOC: Next post at the Dungeon Staircase. Do not post there until either oyehh or myself post first))

I don't quite understand a manicure
                                                But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

oyehh
Diamond Wales
murruelecreuset
The Forgotten Weasley
Graydon Ironshield
Cara MiaKitty
RedEagleEye007

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:21 am
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

When the last student was Sorted, the hat set away, and the Headmaster gave his speech (mention of the 'Forbidden Forest' caught Faina's attention, as well as the threat of dire consequences for those whom tried going there), dinner arrived. One moment there was an empty table, and the next there were plates and goblets at each place setting, and plates and bowls loaded with food, and it all smelled wonderful. Faina felt a bit guilty, having the opportunity to indulge in such a banquet when her little sister was at their new home, without her, having whatever their cousin managed to cook ('managed' being the operative word there, as Cousin Sergei was a bachelor, and cooked like one).

Faina dined on roast beef with au jus, roasted new potatoes cooked with rosemary, asparagus, fresh baked sourdough bread and honey butter. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better than that, dessert appeared. She spied a tub of Death By Chocolate ice cream, and portioned out a couple generous scoops into a bowl.

As the promise of a 'carb coma' threatened to overtake her, Faina heard one of the prefects address her and the other incoming students. While she could have done without the threat of being fed to a python, the intent was loud and clear. She wasn't planning any trouble, herself, not on her first night here. With the hope and promise of a warm bed, Faina tidied herself up, and got ready to follow the prefects.

OOC: Open for Interaction

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                  You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                  Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                  I think that you know what to do, yeah
                  I'm sure that you know what to do "

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
First Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

When the head started his speech, Tsubaki turned her attention to him. She listened to his rules which were an honest bore in her opinion. Who was really all that interested going into a forest that for all purposes pretty much begs to be explored? As soon as you put forbidden in front of forest you were asking every curious troublemaker to go right on in. Tsubaki wasn’t one of those types though. Finally the food appeared and the first year went to eating, because boy had it been a long enough wait and she was hungry.

After dinner two prefects were to take them to the common room. Tsubaki wasn’t scared by their threat. A python wouldn’t dare eat her. And she wasn’t a bad apple, although she could name a few for thought. Either way the first year got up and followed both Reyna and Oliver out of the great hall. From what she knew the Slytherin common room was in the dungeon so that would be nice.

(Exit to Dungeon Staircase)

With: Slytherins... Sorin

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Quick, eh? Easy enough
                                                  You're right, you certainly belong in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If he said help me kill the president,
                                                        I'd say he needs medicine,
                                                        Sick of screaming let us in,
                                                        The wires got the best of him.

Arnemetia had had a rather awful summer. David had slowly stopped spending time with her over summer and they talked less and less. They finally did go on another date in late August, which had ended with them at his parent's place while his parents were out of the house... Arnie had enjoyed that, like she always did. He was very good in bed... from what she knew... she didn't have a lot of experience beyond him though. They'd gone for a walk in the park after that, only for David to tell her she was annoying, clingy. He told her he didn't love her, that he had never loved her, and that all she was was a good lay. She'd held herself together, watching him walk away, before finally sobbing behind a tree for an hour before her brother finally got to her and took her home. He, of course, wanted to track down the boy and murder him, but she kept him at bay and now she was back at school.

Her train ride had been rather quiet, she'd avoided sitting with her friends, and had found a compartment with a bunch of first years who didn't bother her. She ridden a carriage alone, and now, Arnie flopped into a seat at the Slytherin table and stared at the wood. She knew sitting here ran the risk of running into David, but she needed to be with her best friend, and this was the best way to find Ollie. She stared at her fingers, wishing she could will her emotions away and pretend everything was okay. She sighed and looked around, hoping Ollie would show up soon.

The wires getting older I can hear the way they're creaking,
                                                        Won't tell me to stop,
                                                        Thinks that I should be a little cautious.
                                                        Well, I can tell the wires pulled

Kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:40 pm
                                                                My eyes are open wide
                                                                And by the way,
                                                                I made it through the day
                                                                I watched the world outside
                                                                By the way,
                                                                I'm leaving out today

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Slytherin Table
                                                                Who am I with? Himself
                                                                What am I doing? Waiting for the Sorting to begin.
                                                                What am I thinking? This is my last year in school, I kind of wish that I didn't have to leave now...
                                                                What am I wearing? Seventh Year Uniform

Arden settled himself into a seat, looking over the Great Hall and wondering just how much he'd miss the Sorting next year. He'd been in school for so long that he didn't think he'd be ready for the adult world after this. However, he had to be ready, as he doubted that he would be here longer than that. Sighing, he drummed his fingers on the table, wondering if Aria would show up or not. Part of him was glad to have seen her earlier at the station, but then there was the part of him that wished he could have handled the situation with Fianna better. He hadn't seen her after she parted ways with him and Aria, and he had wanted to apologize for his behavior, but she seemed to have disappeared completely. She herself had been rude, but that didn't excuse his own brusque attitude earlier.

Well, whatever the case, he did have a job to do, and he scanned the crowd to see if he could figure out if he was needed anywhere. The biggest downside to being head boy was the responsibility involved, and he had only been prefect for one year. Not that he wasn't willing to put forth his best effort, but he was slightly disappointed that he hadn't been the first choice for being a prefect initially. Perhaps, he thought, it was an attempt to get Wren to shed some of his loner traits. He certainly knew that Wren had hung out most often with that Leon McGregor person when he wasn't hanging around Diantha Warlow. However, Arden was not one to judge on the company someone kept. After all, his cousin Jesse wasn't exactly the most lawful type from what he'd heard about his childhood, and Arden had no problems hanging around him.

OOC: Quoting you Essy in case you are able to post Aria with Arden.

Tell my mother,
                                                                Tell my father
                                                                I've done the best I can
                                                                To make them realize
                                                                This is my life
                                                                I hope they understand
                                                                I'm not angry, I'm just saying...
                                                                Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

Essy ze Ninja

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:13 am

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Sixth Year - Sixteen Years Old - Prefect - Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
                                                ╚══════════════════════════════════╝

As Oliver walked through the Great Hall, he scanned the Slytherin table. He spotted Arnie sitting there and figured she was waiting for David, who hadn’t shown up yet. That didn’t mean the blond couldn’t sit with her (and him, ugh). Oliver slipped into a seat next to his Ravenclaw crush, feeling his heart pound a little stronger. Just before a sly “hey, how’s it going?” escaped his lips, the prefect noticed that things were not okay. The girl stared at her fingers, even with him sitting next to her, and looked as if she could burst into tears at any moment. Maybe he shouldn’t ask, maybe it was just the menses, but maybe it wasn’t. After fighting with himself for a brief second, he finally asked, “Is everything okay?” Ollie mentally prepared himself for the worst, which would probably be Arnie flipping out on him for ever assuming anything was wrong, because yes, it was in fact the menses. ********. Women were confusing, beautiful creatures. As much as he didn’t want anything to do with them, everything he did, he tried a little harder whenever a woman was around. Especially if the woman was actually somebody he wanted to impress.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm pleading guilty to the way you make me wanna steal your heart
                                                ♫ ♫ No matter what you do, I'm gonna steal your heart

Devlyn Maycry

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games