Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BunnyCheeks1114

OG OTP

2,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
Just as Ana had anticipated, Gertie gave full detail in her stories and certainly did not mind sharing her thoughts about anything. It was quite commendable. To be so free thinking and bubbly about life. Her talk of when she had gotten her wand brought her back to her trial and error for her wand. It was a complete family affair. Mother, father, Keeran and Emelia all had trucked out to Diagon Alley on a separate occasion before her full school shopping to have her wand chosen. She recalled the many books that flew across the room and the very small explosion that occurred before her wand chose her. When it did, it felt like the greatest rush of energy passed through her and created a glowing halo that encircled Anastasia. She could have sworn she saw her mother shed a tear. Maybe a trick of the light?

What had surprised Stacy was Hikaru's question. Which house did Ana want to be in? Coming from a Ravenclaw, it seemed rather odd. Even she knew it wasn't really about the house you want. Sure, her father told her the hat could be swayed if you felt strongly enough about it, but that happens in very rare cases. Plus, why fight what you are destined to be? Gertie, of course pipped up with what she felt. She wanted to be in Ravenclaw like members of her family. Not that Ana didn't feel she could be intelligent, but she couldn't peg this cloud of a girl to be a part of that house. She felt she would end up in Hufflepuff, it would suit her greatly to be around such kind and caring people like that. When there was a beat of silence after the red head's explanation, Ana merely shrugged her shoulders. "Wherever I end up is where I want to be." She stated simply. It was genuinely how she felt. She was very curious as to how it would all sort it self out. Get it? Sort? Oh, bother.

Once conversation had died down a bit and the train was pulling into the station, Ana saw it to be a fit time to change into her school robes. Slipping away to the nearest restroom, she rid herself of previous outfit and switched into a very dark ensemble. She returned to the cabin just as the train had made a complete stop. Students, one by one, filed down the corridor of the train and off onto the platform. Watching the wave split apart from first years and the older students, she overheard a very burly man echo instructions to the first year to follow him. Ana certainly didn't want to become a delinquent of the first day. Looking over to Hikaru after Gertie already bid her farewells, she gave him a warm smile and minor wave. "Hopefully I'll see you around, Hikaru." She turned and waltzed away following Gertie and the rest of the first years. She gave a quick look back to her friend, her short chestnut locks spinning around with each head turn.

As she and the other young children followed the towering adult, they reached an endlessly large lake littered with boats. Soon, everyone was congregated in a decently circular group as they were informed of their transportation to the school. Internally, Ana turned her nose up to it. These boats looked to easy to tip over, and she didn't have her spare robes with her, only the clothes she wore on the train. Looking to Gertie she raised an eyebrow. "You know of two other people we can fill our boat with? Or are we on a man hunt?" She questioned with a small chuckled, her deep brown eyes scanning the plethora of kids that surrounded them. All seeming to have found a group already. She could only imagine someone as talkative as Gertie having no trouble finding people to join them, but it was easier to already have some ideas in mind. "Also, do you want to hold the lantern or shall I? Seems a bit odd that the boats can move themselves, but the lanterns can't float." She jokingly complained, crossing her arms delicately in front of her barely there chest.

&&BLOOD :: Pureiiii&&HOUSE :: Unsortediiii&&YEAR :: Firstiiii&&LOCATION :: Hogwarts Express->Hogsmeade Station->Black Lakeiiii
                                      &&COMPANY :: Hikaru and Gertieiiii&&MOOD :: Itching with excitementiiii&&OUTFIT ::Like my soul

Kungfudemoness
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:05 pm
User Image
Calliandra Aileen Acton
11 years old
First Year Unsorted
Pureblood
Wearing: School Robes

Calliandra looked at the boats they were supposed to take across the Black Lake. When her mother mentioned the crossing, she hadn't thought the boats would look so ... old. She took a deep breath. This was Hogwarts. Magic was everywhere. Therefore, the boats were sure to be enchanted to keep everyone safe, and even if something did happen, Calliandra could swim. She just really, really didn't want to.

Ignoring the warnings about mischief - Calliandra didn't want to get wet, it she thought that anything inappropriate on a boat could end with a dip - Calliandra focused on the idea there would be four people in the little boat. She didn't want to share the space with four people, not when there was nothing she could do to keep from interacting with them. But she didn't have a choice, so she went to a boat with two other girls in it. Possibly, they were the sort of people she could get on with. She had her doubts - there weren't many people she liked, but it was possible. Taking a deep breath, she walked to the edge of a boat, standing just outside from it.

There were two girls in the boat. Both of them had blonde hair, though one girl's was lighter. Both of them were already sitting in the boat, and one of them held the lantern in her lap. "Hello, I'm Calliandra Acton. Is it okay if I share a boat with you?" It sounded way too formal, but that was the best she could manage, so she just waited quietly for an answer.

OOC:
The Forgotten Weasley
Summer II

Caedmon68

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:14 pm
You fall through the trees,
And you pray with your knees on the ground.
For the things that you need...
With your lust and your greed weighing down.
And you weaken your love,
And you hold it above your head.
Success is a song of the heart, not a song of your bed!

User Image
D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

unsorted │ first year │ halfblood

Donella shrugged. "Hufflepuff, most likely. That's where both my parents were sorted- not that it matters, but I think I'm a lot like them, personality wise." She wanted to ask Rayne the same, but she'd only given the other girl a very brief description of each of the houses, and there was no sense in putting her on the spot when they'd be finding out shortly anyways. Another girl approached them, dark-haired, and Donella easily moved aside to let her. "Of course it is. Donella Brown," she said with a smile.

OOC:
Summer II

Caedmon68

And we all still die, yeah, we all still die-
What will you leave behind, oh, we all still die...
Marching away from the stream;
This tree, it will die without leaves.
This tree, it will die, this tree, it will die.
And we all still die, yeah, we all still die-
What will you leave behind, oh, we all still die...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═══════════════════╗
r a y n e clarke
f i r s t y e a r u n s o r t e d

╚═══════════════════╝

no you don't know what its like
when nothing feels alright
you don't know what its like to be like me
to be hurt, to feel lost
to be left out in the dark

When Donella indicated she'd probably be a Hufflepuff, Rayne shrugged. From the way she described it, Rayne figured it would be the house for Donella. The girl couldn't figure out which house she'd be in. As she was thinking about what house was suit her, another girl came up and asked to join them. Before she could say no, Donella invited her in. The girl introduced herself as Calliandra Acton. Donella introduced herself as well. Rayne made a face, but introduced herself. "I'm Rayne," she said curtly. Nothing against the girl, but Rayne didn't really care for people.

to be kicked when you're down
to feel like you've been pushed around
to be on the edge of breaking down
and no one there to save you
no you don't know what its like
welcome to my life

╔══════════════════╗
Out of Character: ...
╚══════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Caedmon68

Summer II

Professor Foxtrot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:10 pm
User Image
Andy O'Farrell

first year // unsorted // muggle-born // gender-fluid

Andy tried their best to keep to themself, even though there was a throng of other kids around them. There had been so much noise on the way here... They already knew that most kids loved to chit-chat and get rowdy, and that was fine. They just preferred not to be in the middle of it. At least the others seemed to quiet down a bit when Mr. Murdoch started giving instructions. Andy actually really liked boats. There was something about the gentle bob and float that was calming to them. And after what they had seen so far, they had plenty of reason to believe that the students' journey was about to get all the more amazing.

Still... there was the issue of the crowd. Andy swallowed deeply as they tried to squeeze themselves into a more open space of the shore, on the lookout for semi-empty boats to sit in. There was one that they had their eyes on, and that was the one that the groundskeeper was in. They made their way over quickly when the students were given leave to board, before it got too full and they would have to try and find somewhere else. To be honest, the real reason that Andy had picked this boat was because there was a girl in it that looked just as uneasy as Andy felt. They could certainly feel the girl's anxiety radiating off of her, and Andy felt like perhaps, this would be a good chance to make a friend. Sidling in carefully next to the girl, Andy extended their hand a bit shakily. They had never been very good at initiating conversations. "H-hello... My name's Andy. I figured you wouldn't mind me sitting here.."

User Image

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:46 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Lake
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι coυld вe м e a n , ι coυld вe a n g r y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ т н o υ g н т yoυ were тнere тo g υ ι d e мe xxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ were only ι n м y w a y xxxxxx
                                                          yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceCal watched all of the first years as they made their way into the boats. Best he could tell, everyone managed to get in the boats safely. Glad to see that everyone had made it in more or less unscathed, though there had been a lot of tripping, he boarded one of the boats as well, then called out again for their attention.

space"Alright, everyone! Get settled in, we're about to move." When the first years stopped moving about so much, he settled himself in and tapped the wood of the boat he'd boarded, causing the entire fleet to begin moving slowly across the lake. "As we move, be still, be careful, and don't try any funny business. Get a good look at the castle, maybe try to see if you can see anything interesting in the lake, but do not do anything that might cause your boat to tip over or someone to fall out." This time, there was no attempt at sounding kind; he wanted the students to know better than to try anything. And he certainly didn't want anyone falling into the lake. He'd been doing well enough at the job, he didn't want to ruin it by having to show up at the Great Hall with some poor child freezing and soaked to the bones.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ι coυld вe c o l d , ι coυld вe r υ т н l e ѕ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx on мy o w n , 'caυѕe ι can'т т a ĸ e lιvιng w ι т н y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'м a l o n e , ѕo ι won'т тυrn oυт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx

TheBadJuju

Diamond Wales

Caedmon68

Devlyn Maycry

oyehh

river rocker

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

muruelecreuset

Summer II

Stiles

kungfudemoness

BunnyCheeks1114

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:01 pm
User Image

The boats glided smoothly through the water until they reached the far shore. The castle grew in size and those in the boats could see the stone structure illuminated in the moonlight. The trip was uneventful, save for maybe a couple of tentacles from the Giant Squid coming up to greet the new first years of the school.

((After finishing the trip, please post here and wait for further instructions.))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:31 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
First Year Unsorted

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 11 years old...

Gertie listened to the instructions about how there were four to a boat and someone needed to hold a lantern. They were to be careful and not fool around. ‘I can do that.’ She told herself as she began looking around for anyone else she knew. As she looked around she couldn’t help but get distracted by the endless water of the lake. It was so pretty. Though, right now she needed to focus. It was when Stacy asked her if she knew of two others to join them that she turned her attention back to her friend.

“Well I see Aine she’s with Mr. Murdoch and I don’t see Anandi…” Gertie told her before her eyes spotted Charlie with two other boys. “Oh there’s Charlie!” She commented before waving almost frantically at the boy. “But, he’s already with some others.” She added before looking back to Stacy. She wasn’t about to leave her new friend. “Guess we’re on our own. Maybe we’ll be luck and the other two will come to us.” That was Gertie’s hope as she bounced over to a boat.

The moment Stacy mentioned the lanterns and how it was odd they couldn’t float, Gertie froze. She immediately started thinking about why that was. After a brief moment of silence she finally spoke. “Yeah, why can’t they float? I think that would be rather handy.” She said brightly. “I don’t mind holding it.” She added just as brightly before climbing on into the empty boat.

It was then that Mr. Murdoch told them to get settled. They were going to move! This was going to be fun. Would they see the legendary Squid of the lake? When would the castle come into view? Gertie was so excited she tried hard to contain herself. She needed to focus. Don’t want to get to excited and rock the boat, literally.

(Exit to Boathouse)

Wearing: Black School Robes

With: Stacy

OOC: - - -

BunnyCheeks1114
Kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:27 am
User Image

xxExxLxxIxxDxxExxxxxLxxYxxZxxOxxRxxIxxOxxȠ xx

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

U N S O R T E D ~ P U R E B L O O D ~ H O G W A R T S

Elide kept her eyes on the boats, waiting for a few others to claim their boats before she headed toward the one that Lilian had chosen. Waiting for the redhead to sit down Elide would soon follow, lifting her leg over the side and placing her hands on the boat so she could get in. The boat would rock slightly, one of her arms pinwheeling as she steadied herself, keeping her other hand firmly on the side until she was standing still.

She never had much of a problem with boats, no fear of them really. It was just getting use to them that was difficult, not having solid ground beneath her feet felt different and put her off balance. Moving her hand down the side of the boat and plopping her butt down on a seat Elide looked up at Lilian, watching as the light lit up her face and then most of the boat. She couldn't help but smile. They weren't friends but it seemed that she had made the right choice as she could defiantly see herself hanging out with Lilian even if they where in different houses "I'd enjoy that."

Elide turned her head to look at the calm lake and she leaned over to dip her fingers into the water before quickly sitting back up as another person hopped into the lake causing her to fold her arms in her lap and stare straight ahead, right at the castle. It was getting bigger the more they travelled and even though she knew about Hogwarts and magic it was still daunting. Her eyes going wide when the boats started moving. Elide turned her eyes down to the water once more, smiling as she leaned over slightly to touch the water, letting her fingers break the surface only for her to cry out in shock as the boat started to tip, her arm went into the water, the tips of her curly blonde hair touching the water just before she sat back up. The boat rocking back and forth for a few more seconds before it finally settled. Elide's right arm soaked, but she couldn't stop the laughter from escaping her as the boats went on.
(Exits to boathouse)

O O C⟡ N/A

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

WHERE The lake WITH Lilian, and Strangers OUTFIT Robe, unmarked MOOD Happy, Nervous

TheBaddJuju

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:08 am
The Forgotten Weasley
Essy ze Ninja
murruelecreuset

User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie had been looking at what scenery he could when the mention of a squid and merpeople popped up. "The squid is likely nice or tame, I doubt the be sending us eleven-year-olds through the water with it wanting to eat us." Charlie said hoping they didn't have a water fear. He spotted Gertie right as she started waving wildly in his direction. Waving back he saw she had another with her, Charlie wasn't surprised, she seemed the type to have lots of friends. He was only slightly bummed she would be joining but he was over it in an instant. They would have plenty of time to bump into each other, though sometimes it seemed literally

Ooc: to the boat house!

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Caedmon68

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:33 pm
User Image
Calliandra Aileen Acton
11 years old
Unsorted First Year
Pureblood
With: Donella and Rayne
Wearing: School Robes

Calliandra stepped into the boat, situating herself nearer to Donella. Rayne seemed a bit short, and while Calliandra didn't mind staying quiet, she would prefer not to try to make friends where she wasn't wanted. Instead, she forced a smile. "Thank you. The man leading them, Calliandra still didn't have his name, as she must have missed it, spoke again, warning them not to tip themselves into the water. Calliandra huffed a little. If someone wanted to dump themselves in the undoubtedly freezing lake, she didn't see why they shouldn't. As long as they didn't dump her into the water, anyway.

With a lurch, the boat started to move under Calliandra, and she took a deep breath in. Excitement and nerves fought for control in her head as she started to smile a little - their next stop would be Hogwarts!

OOC: And we are off to the boathouse!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
First Year | Pureblood | Unsorted
[ OOC ] xxx

Lilian's lips remained pressed together as she nodded her head at Elide's agreement. Okay, so -- maybe this whole friends thing wouldn't be so hard. If she had to, and Lilian knew she would else she'd go mad, she could do the whole socializing thing. And, who knew? Maybe Elide and her would be good friends in the future? There was much to hope for, but Lilian had to do her best to shake off her awkward, introverted nature at times like these.

Her eyes would drift back to the water for a few moments before she'd feel the boat rock in Elide's direction. Lilian made a small sound, body ready to reach over if need be, but the girl's laughter and rearing form gave her a sense of relief. A sigh describing just so illustrated that and Lily settled back in with the lantern. They were getting closer now..

TheBaddJuju

Gracious Wife

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:25 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLake Edge
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxWallis
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

whєn rσmє's ín ruín, wє αrє thє líσns frєє σf thє cσlísєumxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ín pσísσn plαcєs, wє αrє αntí-vєnσm, wє'rє thє вєgínníngxxxxxxxxx
                                                          σf thє єnd - tσníght, thє fσхєs hunt thє hσundsxxxxxx
                                                          ít's αll σvєr nσw. вєfσrє ít hαs вєgun, wє'vє αlrєαdч wσnxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAnandi was glad that she had managed to find time for this excursion before the weather got too cold. She was fond of wintertime, but it was more an aesthetic appreciation than actually enjoying cold temperatures. She liked snow in theory, not so much in practice, and the holidays were wonderful, but only when you were inside by the fire. She was willing to brave the cold for a trip like this, but she doubted if she'd be willing to sit outside waiting to see the squid for nearly as long. Besides that, once it got cold enough, the lake would be frozen over, and there'd be no way to see it period.

spaceShe walked alongside Wallis, hands in her pockets, looking towards the lake.
                                                          "Do you suppose we could have asked Caty about when it's active?" she wondered. Caty was a sixth year, after all. She probably knew that sort of thing... Or, Anandi assumed she did. She certainly seemed like the sort of person who would've taken the time to learn about the squid, if only because it was semi-dangerous. The squid was giant, after all. "I'd think we shouldn't bother her, but I'm not altogether convinced that she'd mind. She seems more than happy to help." Of course, they were checking out now because they had the time. There was no guarantee that they would have the time when the squid was typically active... What if it was during dinner? Or a lesson? ... It probably didn't matter either way, she supposed.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxcσmє σn, mαkє ít єαsч, sαч í nєvєr mαttєrєd
                                                          xxxxxxrun ít up thє flαgpσlє - wє wíll tєαch чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxhσw tσ mαkє вσчs nєхt dσσr σut σf αsshσlєs
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxwє αrє wíld, wє αrє líkє чσung vσlcαnσєs

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Magical Creature: Giant Squid || Location: The Lake || Mood: Curious || Thinking: What's this?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Alone in the semi-dark vasts of the lake lied the daydreaming giant squid of the lake, the weather still nice enough to remain somewhat active throughout the day. Once the cold slowly started to replace the warmer temperatures, she would slowly begin to go into hibernation, with the ice of the lake sealing her off from contact with the outside world which added a layer of much wanted privacy during her long slumber. For now, the squid would remain in the lake, slowly floating submerged under the waters until something rather interesting had caught her attention. A group of figures at the edge of the water. At first, she had thought that some of the students had deviated from the path of their kind during the boat ride to the Hogwarts boat house, but it was much to bright out for it to be the case. Slowly, she rose to get a better view of the three, their major details still foreign to the squid, but she still could tell that they were the forms of children. Had some strayed from the path of Hogwarts to visit the lake? It was quite dangerous without somebody larger present to protect them!

The magical creature slowly raised a tentacle above the water, feeling the water dripping down the previous drenched appendage as it faced the group of children. It would sway from left to right in order to get its attention, the dark gray colored limb then becoming motionless as all eyes were on it. The squid then began to wave it back and forth, mimicking a waving that it had seen many students do when saying hello or goodbye to each other. For now, she would wait to see the reaction of her presence and then judge whether or not it would be safe to partially emerge from the waters and give the students a sight to behold. She was always cautious when it came to people around the lake, as one fateful year, the lake had been closed off as she sent a student to the hospital wing for roughly pushing him away when he maliciously nicked one of her tentacles after getting close towards it. For now, she would simply stare at the group from beneath the lake.

Cara MiaKitty

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games